剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Very fancy. Where did you get these?
从我的一个心脏病患者手里
One of my cardiac patients.
他带到我家的
He brought it to my home.
带到你家
Uh-uh, to your home?
很好 你准备好迎接下一位老公了
Good. You're ready for another husband.
还是心脏脆弱的老公
And one with a weak heart.
更好了
Even better.
我没有在找老公
I am not looking for a husband.
有没有找我说了算 他是干什么的
Let me be the judge of that. What does he do?
他是做袜子的
He makes socks.
他跟女人一样做针线活吗
Oh, he sews like a woman?
不 他是做这个生意的
No, it's his business.
所以是一个商人到你家向你求爱
Ah, so a businessman has come to your house to court you.
不是求爱 他只是会给我送袜子
There's no courtship. He just brought me socks now.
生意上的
From his business.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this man.
他是个白人
He's a white man.
你这年纪的女人也挑不得了
Eh, a woman of your age cannot be picky.
给你50
Here's 50 bucks.
为什么
What for?
为了100出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Sold you out for a hundred.
你还活着真是太好了
Glad you're still alive.
喂
Hello?
是我
Yes, this is she.
他干了什么
He did what?
不 不可能
No, that can't be right.
我的儿子是个好孩子
My son is a good boy.
他不会在学校里大家
He does not get in fights at school.
你确定没有另一个
Are you sure there's not another
叫德勒·巴巴通德·阿德班博的孩子吗
Dele Babatunde Adebambo?
好吧 我马上来
Okay. I'll be right there.
-给我顶一下 -去吧
- Cover for me. - Go.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我儿子不会跟人打架的
My son does not make fights.
显然 有人冲他说了一些
Well, apparently some unfortunate words
不好的话 他失控了
were said to him, and he lost his temper.
我不管谁说了什么 她的儿子攻击了我儿子
I don't care who said what. Her son assaulted my son.
我已经知道这段了
Yes, I got that part.
我现在要知道你的儿子对我的儿子
Now, what was the unfortunate word
说了什么不好的话
your son said to my son?
那不重要 只是一些垃圾话
That's not important. It's just trash talk.
好吧 那我再问一遍
Okay, I'll ask again.
她的儿子说了什么垃圾
What trash did her son say?
我还是写下来吧
I'm just gonna write it down.
"野人婊♥子♥"
"Jungle bitch."
我说了 只是垃圾话
Again, trash talk.
你儿子 应该和你都是同个肤色的人
So, your son, who I assume is the same color as you,
对我儿子说种族歧视的话
uses a racist word for my son.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
这也不是他冲我的卡尔文扔椅子的理由
Still no excuse for him throwing a chair at my Calvin.
你叫我野人婊♥子♥试试
Call me a jungle bitch
看看我冲你扔椅子的速度有多快
and see how fast I throw a chair at you.
好吧 咱们都深呼吸
Okay, okay, let's-let's all just take a deep breath
想想我们该怎么解决这件事
and figure out how we can resolve this.
我的呼吸很通畅
Oh, I'm breathing fine.
我的呼吸很棒 这样吧
I'm breathing just fine. How about this?
你教你的儿子对我儿子说话
You teach your son to speak with respect
放尊重点 他可是全优的好学生
towards my son, who is a straight A student.
这样就不会打架了
And there'll be no more fighting.
这远远不够 她的儿子应该被停学
That's not good enough. Her kid should be suspended.
她的卡尔文成绩怎么样
Ah. And what grades does her Calvin get?
我觉得这和这事没关系
I don't see how that's important.
这两个孩子中有一个能成为医生
One of these two boys is going to be a doctor,
我提示你一下
and I'll give you a clue.
绝对不是你的卡尔文
It is not your Calvin.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
你要被停学三天
You have three days suspension,
这三天你要做好你所有的家庭作业
during which you will do all your homework,
然后把屋子打扫得干干净净
and clean the apartment from top to bottom.
等你做完了
When you are finished,
我们会给你更多家庭作业
we'll find more homework for you to do.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mom.
我觉得你应该加入田径队
And I think you should join the track team.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
总有一天 你会把椅子扔向不该扔的人
One day, you'll throw the chair at the wrong person,
需要狂奔逃命
and need to run for your life.
利布曼先生 拜托 醒过来
Come on, Mr. Liebman, come back to us.
所有人离手
Everyone clear.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
够了 我要宣布了
That's enough. I'm calling it.
死亡时间 5点47分
Time of death 5:47.
瞧瞧 真是富有同情心的家伙
Look at him. A fountain of compassion.
他们都说他很有名 我觉得他就是个混球
They say he's on the spectrum, but I think he's just a dick.
喂 是利布曼太太吗
Hello? Is this Mrs. Liebman?
利布曼太太 我是伍德沃德纪念医院的艾比希拉
Mrs. Liebman, this is Abishola, from Woodward Memorial Hospital.
我很遗憾地通知你...
I'm so very sorry to inform you that...
谁的腿需要抱抱
Hey, hey, whose legs need a hug?
什么
What?
我刚在隔壁做心脏检查
I was next door getting a checkup for the old ticker,
想着过来给你带点袜子
I thought I'd swing by, bring you some more socks.
请稍等
Please wait.
你好 利布曼太太 你还在吗
Hello, Mrs. Liebman? Are you still there?
这些都是秋季新色 还没人能买♥♥到手呢
These are the new fall colors. Nobody else has them.
是的 你的丈夫在今天早上5点47分
Yes, yes, your-your husband passed away
去世了
5:47 this evening.
是的 你方便的时候可以过来
Yes. Come whenever you're able.
向你和你的家人表示沉痛的哀悼
My condolences to you and your family.
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
有人死了啊
Guy died, huh?
是的 有人死了
Yes, a guy died.
我真的很遗憾
I-I'm real sorry about that.
我们还是下次再聊吧
Why don't we, uh, pick this up another time?
好主意
Good plan.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
袜子留下
Leave the socks.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了 我不能坐公交吗
What, a guy can't take the bus?
-你想做什么都行 -拜托
- Do whatever you want. - Come on.
你不会说你在厕所冲我唱歌♥时
You can't tell me you didn't feel something special
没有什么特殊的感觉吧
when you sang to me in the toilet.
-你真是个疯子 -我肯定是
- You are a crazy man. - I must be.
我正在上一辆我都不知道开往哪里的公交
I'm getting on a bus, I don't know where it's going.
来 这是20元
Tell you what, here's a 20.
接下来是个上车的人车票都算我请了
Next ten guys are on me. All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
这还真不错 挺宽敞
Ah, this is nice. Roomy.
我还以为会有很多怪人
I thought there'd be more weirdos.
你就是怪人
You are the weirdo.
怪物
Guaiwu.
这是普通话里怪人的意思
That's Mandarin for weirdo.
你来自哪里
So, where you from?
尼日利亚
Nigeria.
那上下班肯定累坏了吧
That's a heck of a commute, huh?
你好 艾比希拉
Hello, Abishola.
你好 凯米
Hello, Kemi.
这是谁啊
Who is this?
看来你还和你的朋友说了我
So you're telling your friends about me, huh?
她穿着我的袜子呢
Hey, she's wearing my socks.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表