剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
把公♥司♥平分给
Split up the company equally
你 克里斯汀娜和道格拉斯吗
between you, Christina and Douglas?
我是说 是的 按照惯例
Well, I mean, yeah, traditionally,
理应如此
that would be the way to go.
但是你也得考虑
But you got to take into account
公♥司♥现行管理层的实际情况
the reality of the current management structure.
得了吧
Oh, just spill it.
道格拉斯和克里斯汀娜无足轻重
Douglas and Christina are dead weight.
你得给我公♥司♥的管理权
You need to give me control of the company.
真是好样的
Attaboy.
好吧 让我想考虑一下
All right, let me think on it.
有什么好考虑的
What's to think about?
鲍勃
Bob...
也许我的孩子们不尽相同
while my children may not be equal,
但我对他们的爱是同等的
I love them equally.
这是种美好的情感
Well, that's a beautiful sentiment.
很好 你信我了
Oh, good, you believe me.
现在打给戈德菲舍尔
Now go call Goldfischer
让他下周过来
and tell him to come by next week.
除非他又休假
Unless it's one of his holidays.
与此同时
你觉得波多黎各警♥察♥怎么样
How you feel about Puerto Rican cops?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我丈夫的搭档刚离婚
My husband's partner just got divorced,
他想重新回到马背上[找对象结婚]
and he's looking to get back on the horse.
我会是那匹马
And I would be the horse?
要是你喜欢带着支具的成年人
Only if you like grown men with braces.
牙套还是腿部支架
On his teeth or his legs?
牙套 他小时候爱吮吸拇指
His teeth. He was a thumb-sucker as a child.
他听上去挺不错
He sounds quite wonderful,
但我正试着跟鲍勃在一起
but I'm trying to make it work with Bob.
别急 我猜他会单身一阵
No hurry. I'm guessing he'll be single for a while.
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
你的事情办好了吗
Were you able to run your errands?
什么
What?
哦 是 是
Oh, yes, yes.
他也还有一年退休
He's also a year away from retirement,
所以你会得到退休金和一辆温尼巴格房♥车
so you'd get a pension and a Winnebago.
再一次 谢谢 但我和鲍勃在一起
Again, thank you, but I'm sticking with Bob.
这倒提醒我了
That reminds me.
既然你对楚库埃梅卡不再感兴趣
Since you are no longer interested in Chukwuemeka,
如果我把他介绍给别人 你作何感想
what would you think if I set him up with somebody else?
你何必如此 他既烦人又自大
Why would you do that? He's so boring and arrogant.
是 你说得对 但没准
Yes, you are right. But maybe there's
有人能忽略那些缺点
a woman out there who can see past those flaws.
一个能给予很多爱
Someone with a lot of love to give
和足够飞行里程的人带他去阿鲁巴岛
and enough frequent flyer miles to take him to Aruba.
你对他感兴趣
Are you interested in him?
我 没有 我在想别人
Me? No. I was thinking of somebody else.
凯米
Kemi.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
我还没想那么多
I haven't given it much thought.
无论如何 知会你之前
Either way, I wouldn't do anything
我不会轻举妄动
without talking to you first.
如果是别人 我不在意
If it's somebody else, I don't care.
如果是我呢
And if it is me?
说实话 我不觉得那样会让我舒服
To be honest, I don't think I'll feel comfortable with that.
没错 当然 好的
Yes, of course. Good.
你得实话实说
And you have to be honest.
诚实至上
Honesty is best.
是我
It is me.
-我就知道 -就是这样
- I knew it. ?- There it is.
冷静 各位
Calm down, everybody.
什么事都还没发生
Nothing has happened yet.
-他约你了 -他约了
- Did he ask you out? - He did.
但我跟他说 我不想让你失望
But I told him I didn't want to upset you
所以会事先告知你
and I would talk to you first.
-这不会让我失望 -你说了会
- It will not upset me. - You said it would.
我说这会让我不舒服
I said it would make me uncomfortable.
你是那样说的 可你满脸失望
You said that, but your face was upset.
如果你在征求我的同意 答案是不行
Well, if you're asking my permission, I say no.
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
这样太奇怪了
It would be too strange.
好吧 那就到此为止
Okay. Well, then that is the end of it.
对 到此为止
Yes, then that is the end of it.
其实还没到此为止
Is not actually the end.
圣母玛利亚
Oh, Mother Mary!
你答应他的邀约了
You agreed to go out with him?
所以你骗我
So you lied to me.
我只是坦白得有点晚
I was slow in telling you the truth.
现在我很失望
Now I am upset.
你觉得波多黎各警♥察♥怎么样
How you feel about Puerto Rican cops?
还是同时
克里斯汀娜
Christina!
过来
Come in here!
可恶
Aw, damn.
赶快
Get a move on!
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
不好 进来 关门
No. Come on in. Close the door.
怎么了
What's going on?
不知道鲍勃跟你说了没
I don't know if Bob told you,
我正在草拟遗嘱
but I am drawing up a will.
妈妈 不 我不想聊这个
Oh, Mom, no, I-I don't want to talk about that.
你会长长 久久地活着
You're gonna live a long, long time.
我没法想象一个每天都没有你在
I can't imagine a world where you're not a part
-的世界 -闭嘴
- of my every day... - ?Shut up.
我死之前
Before I die...
你能换个别的词吗
Can we please use a different word?
亲爱的 我说了 "闭嘴"
Honey, I just said "Shut up."
我死之前 我想知道
Before I die, I want to know
我和你♥爸♥建立的公♥司♥有合适的接♥班♥人
the company that your father and I built is in good hands.
你是说鲍勃
You mean Bob?
我是说你
I mean you.
什么
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
你想让我接管公♥司♥
You want me to run the company?
妈妈 我 我不觉得我准备好了
Oh, Mom, I-I don't think I'm ready.
你是没准备好
You're not.
但在我剩下的时间里
But with the time I have remaining,
我会让你变得能胜任这份工作
I could groom you for the job.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - ?Really.
宝贝
Sweetheart,
在你身上我看到了很多我的影子
I see a lot of me in you.
我也能感觉很多你的存在
I feel a lot of you in me.
我们只需让你做好成为领导者的准备
So we just need to get you ready to be a leader.
-好的 -成为老板
- Okay. - A boss.
-太棒了 -但这可不容易办到
- Great. - It's not gonna be easy.
你必须照我说的做
You have to do exactly what I say.
当然
Of course.
首先 你想让大家尊重你
For starters, you want people to respect you,
你就得先尊重自己
you need to respect yourself.
所以不要再到处乱搞了
So no more whoring around.
妈妈 你不能这么说
Oh, Mom, you can't say that.
那是荡♥妇♥羞辱
That's called slut-shaming.
那就别再当荡♥妇♥了
Then stop being a slut.
还有 我真是求你了
And for God's sake,
别再和音乐家约会了
no more dating musicians.
从现在起 你只能和那些
From now on, you only go out
有能力照顾你的人约会
with guys who are capable of taking care of you,
别再弄反了
not the other way around.
流行乐播音员是音乐家吗
Would a deejay be considered a musician?
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表