剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
They do not know how to whisper.
你好
Hello?
你又带袜子来了吗
Did you bring socks again?
没有
No.
那你为什么在这里
Then why are you here?
这是个好问题
You know, that's a heck of a question.
你叫什么
What's your name?
德勒
Dele.
你好 德勒
Hi, Dele.
-我叫鲍勃 -你好 鲍勃
- I'm Bob. - Hello, Bob.
你上几年级了
So, uh, what grade are you in?
-七年级 -酷
- Seventh. - Cool.
你知道你长大之后想做什么了吗
Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
我想做什么不重要
It doesn't matter what I want.
我得当医生
I'm going to be a doctor.
我们已经决定好了
Okay, it is decided.
艾比希拉会在周二下午和你一起喝茶
Abishola will have tea with you on Tuesday afternoon.
在她午休的时候
During her break
在公共场合
in a public place.
谢谢了 但我恐怕不行
Uh, thanks, but that's not gonna work for me.
周一早上 一起吃薄饼早餐 最终报价
Monday morning, pancake breakfast. Final offer.
这不是在谈判
Look, I'm not negotiating.
只有艾比希拉自己愿意
The only way I would spend time
我才会花时间和她一起度过
with Abishola is if she wants to.
这可不妙
Oh, this is bad.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
我会和你一起喝茶的
I will have tea with you.
你确定吗 我一点都不想
Are you sure? 'Cause I don't want you
勉强你做任何事
to do anything against your will.
我说了会跟你喝茶 废话少说
I said I will have tea with you. Stop talking.
不用讨价还价了
Yup. Went right past the sale.
好吧
Well, uh,
我看 我该走了
I should, uh... I should get going.
谢谢你 来我们家做客
Uh, thank you... for coming to visit.
做客
Visit?
当然
Sure.
好吧 再见
Okay, well, uh, bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
这真是太棒了
How wonderful is this!
你好
Hello.
我猜你喜欢无咖♥啡♥因♥茶 就给你带了
Hi. Uh, I took a guess and got you decaf tea.
为什么这么猜
Why did you guess that?
因为你总是紧张兮兮的
Well, you always seem a little wound up.
给你茶
Here's your tea.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 这是你休息时间吗
So, you're on a break?
是的 我们有28分钟
Yes. We have... 28 minutes.
就像闪电约会那样
So it's like speed dating?
这不是约会
This is not a date.
不是的 鲍勃先生 这不是约会
No siree, Bob, it is not.
所以你有什么爱好吗
So, uh, you got any hobbies?
没有 我来自尼日利亚
No. I am from Nigeria.
我们尼日利亚人不做没用的事
Nigerians don't do useless things.
你们也不说悄悄话对吧
You don't whisper, either.
好吧 还有27分钟
Okay, 27 minutes.
你有什么爱好吗
Do you have hobbies?
以前有 自打离婚以后
Well, I used to, but, uh, since I got divorced,
大部分时间都在工作
I spend most of my time working.
你结婚多久
How long were you married?
-12年 -孩子呢
- 12 years. - Children?
我们尽力了 我尽力了 她就躺那儿
We tried. I tried. She just laid there.
你说什么
Excuse me?
抱歉 没孩子
I'm sorry. Uh, no kids.
所以现在你的全部生活就是做袜子
So now your whole life is about making socks?
压缩袜
Compression socks.
我可是对抗静脉炎症的战士
I'm a soldier in the war against phlebitis.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
麦克斯多特这个名字 是怎么来的
Where did the company name, "MaxDot," Come from?
我父亲创办了这家公♥司♥
Well, my dad started the company.
他叫麦克斯 我母亲叫多蒂
And his name is Max, and my mom's name is Dottie,
所以"麦克斯多特"
so, "MaxDot."
我还以为是个更精彩的故事
I thought it would be a better story.
你为什么来底特律
So what brought you to Detroit?
我想给自己和儿子更好的生活
I wanted a better life for me and my son.
这我懂
I understand that,
但为什么来底特律
but why Detroit?
有亲戚在这儿
I have family here.
是啊 我们已经见过了
Yeah, we've met.
孩子父亲呢 他在哪
What about your son's dad? Where's he at?
他搬回尼日利亚了
He moved back to Nigeria.
怎么回事
How come?
在那儿 他是土木工程师
There, he's a civil engineer.
但在这儿 他只能去收费站工作
Here, he worked in a toll booth.
所以他不喜欢这种转变
So he didn't like change?
好吧 没事
Nothing? Okay.
-所以你离婚了 -没有
- So, so, you're divorced? - No.
但是你们不在一起了
But you're not together anymore?
是的 不在一起
No, we are not.
那如果你遇到什么人
But what if you meet someone?
这难道不会是个问题吗
Isn't that a problem?
现在还不是问题
It is not a problem yet.
谢谢你陪我走回来
Thank you for walking me back.
这是底特律 而且还是大白天
Well, it is Detroit, and it's broad daylight
所以你得特别小心
so you can't be too careful.
好吧 再次感谢
Okay, uh, thank you again.
我们就到这儿吧
We can stop here.
好吧 怎么了
Well, how come?
和白人在一起被看见了会很尴尬
What, you're embarrassed to be seen with a white guy?
没错 再见
Yes. Goodbye.
瞧啊 某人有时间玩球了
Look who found time for balls.
*想去加德满都*
*I'm going to Katmandu*
*攀登崇山峻岭 抵达心之去处*
*Up to the mountains where I'm going to*
*不被此地束缚*
*And if I ever get out of here*
*想要全力以赴*
*That's what I'm gonna do*
*哦加加加 加德满都*
*Oh, K-K-K-K-K-K-Katmandu.*
别开灯
Turn out the lights.
说得对
You were right.
他家真漂亮
He has a beautiful home.
是啊 住进去肯定特别开心
Yes. We'll be very happy there.
我们会的
We will.
首先要做的就是把草都拔了
The first thing we must do is pull all the grass out
然后种些蔬菜
and grow some vegetables.
不要
Ah. No.
还是得种草
You have to have the grass.
想要炫富
It tells people you are wealthy enough
就得种些不能吃的东西
to grow something you cannot eat.
那我能在后院种西红柿吗
Well, could I grow some tomatoes in the backyard?
只要我泡澡时闻不到粪味儿
As long as I don't smell fertilizer
随便你种什么都行
when I'm in the hot tub, can do whatever you want.
你去哪
Well, where are you going?
我去给那房♥子拍张照
I'm going to take a picture of the house
当作圣诞节卡片的封面
for our Christmas card.
别开闪光灯
Turn off the flash!
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表