剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
前情提要
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
既然你对楚库埃梅卡不再感兴趣
Since you are no longer interested in Chukwuemeka,
如果我把他介绍给别人 你作何感想
what would you think if I set him up with somebody else?
你何必如此
Why would you do that?
他既烦人又自大
He's so boring and arrogant.
是 你说得对
Yes, you are right.
但没准有人
But maybe there's a woman out there
能忽略那些缺点
who can see past those flaws,
一个能给予很多爱
someone with a lot of love to give
和足够飞行里程的人带他去阿鲁巴岛
and enough frequent flyer miles to take him to Aruba.
你对他感兴趣
Are you interested in him?
我 没有
Me? No.
我在想别人
I was thinking of somebody else.
是我
It is me.
-就是这样 -我就知道
- There it is. - u202dI knew it.
我得走了
Okay, I have to go.
你母亲已经都安排好了
Your mother is all set,
但她上厕所需要帮助
but she'll need help getting to the bathroom.
她不能用个便盆什么的吗
Uh, can't she do, like, a bedpan or something?
她不想用
She would prefer not to.
而且如果她要好起来
And if she's going to get better,
需要开始走动走动了
she needs to start moving around.
我只是来告诉你
I just came to tell you
我不会再去见楚库埃梅卡了
that I will not be seeing Chukwuemeka again,
虽然我们昨晚共进了完美的晚餐
even though we had a fantastic dinner last night
并且非常喜欢有对方的陪伴
and enjoyed each other's company very much.
你又撒谎
You are lying again.
是的
I am.
我早说了
I told you--
这么帅的一个人还和妈妈住一起
there is a reason why a man that handsome
是有原因的
still lives with his mother.
现在
我做不到
I can't.
你能行
Yes, you can.
不如我们不用哑铃
How 'bout, instead of a dumbbell,
你让我手里拿瓶啤酒
you put a bottle of beer in my hand
看我能不能举到嘴边
and see if I can lift it to my mouth.
啤酒不行 再来一次
No beer. Try again.
没有用
It's useless.
你不如把我手锯了
You might as well cut it off
然后装一个道格拉斯总提起的那种机械臂
and get one of those robot arms Douglas keeps telling me about.
你不需要机械臂
You do not need robot arms.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
装了机械臂你就失业了
The robot arm puts you out of business.
试试你能不能保持这个位置
See if you can hold it here.
你瞧吧
Ta-da!
好吧 我们现在试试腿部运动
All right, let's try some leg exercises.
你真是扫人兴
Oh, you really suck.
不 是你太烂了
No, you suck.
我都告诉你了
I keep telling you--
这是在浪费时间
it's a waste of time.
你还有其他事情要做吗
You have something better to do?
好吧 这么说过分了
Okay, now, that was mean.
那你就踢我
Then kick me.
我真的很想踢你
I really want to.
我能用没中风的那条腿吗
Can I use my good leg?
你可以试试 不过我会踢回去
You can try, but then I'll kick you back.
我已经练习了好几周了
I've been doing this for weeks.
什么也没改变
Nothing happens.
好吧
Okay.
如果你完成练习
If you finish your exercises,
我就让你喝半瓶啤酒
I'll let you have half a beer.
-一整瓶 -一小口
- A whole beer. - A sip.
没有这样讨价还价的
That's not how you negotiate!
你应该再做点让步才行
You're supposed to meet me in the middle.
好吧 午饭后半瓶
Okay, half a beer after lunch,
晚饭后半瓶
half a beer after dinner.
这才像话
Now you're talkin'.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我做不到
I can't!
好吧 今天先这样吧
All right, we can stop for now.
好极了
Oh, great.
你把老太太惹哭了
You made the old broad cry.
任务完成了
Now your job is done.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但你做得很不错
but you're doing very well.
我还是能喝啤酒的 对吧
I still get the beer, right?
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第十二集
一会儿后
知道吗 妈妈的中风还是带来了一丝好处
You know, there's a silver lining in Mom's stroke.
什么
What's that?
家庭时光
Family time.
高质量的家庭时光
Quality family time.
我同意 家庭
I agree. Family.
这才是最重要的
That's what it's all about.
我们能不能安安静静地看比赛
Can we please just watch the game and not talk?
像家人一样
Like a family.
你母亲在睡午觉
Your mother is taking a nap.
最后一小时后去看看她
You might want to check on her in about an hour.
理疗怎么样了
How'd the physical therapy go?
有进步吗
Making any progress?
没达到她期望的进步
Not as much as she would like.
我看到了关于机械臂的新闻
I saw this news thing on robot arms.
可以选那个吗
Is that an option?
不能 道格拉斯
No, Douglas.
还有 别再给她灌输这些不良主意了
And, please, don't give her any more bad ideas.
电视里的那人在耍杂技
The guy on TV was juggling.
道格拉斯 看你的比赛
Douglas, watch the game.
好吧
Okay.
我们能做什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
能 她需要回归她以前的生活
Yes. She needs to get back to her old life--
去工作 和朋友在一起
go back to work, spend time with friends.
整天坐在那个房♥间里让她很抑郁
Sitting in that room all day is making her depressed.
你可以帮她 对吧
You can help her with that, right?
你最了解怎么对付抑郁了
Depression's kind of your jam.
道格拉斯 看比赛
Douglas, the game.
好吧
Yeah.
我会带些工作回来让她做
I'll bring some work home for her to do,
-然后我们会鼓励她出去社交一下 -很好
- and then we'll try to get her to socialize a little. u202d- Good.
我相信肯定有迫不及待想见她的朋友
I'm sure she has many friends who are anxious to see her.
我们掘地三尺找找看
Eh, we'll dig somebody up.
来 我送你回家
Come on, I'll take you home.
如你所知
Just so you know,
抑郁症是一种真实的 可预见的疾病
depression is a real, measurable disease.
去机场酒吧和行李分拣员搭讪
Is one of the symptoms going to airport bars
算不算症状之一
to hook up with baggage handlers?
干得漂亮 道格拉斯
Very nice, Douglas.
怎么了
What?
我还在享受家庭时光呢
I was enjoying family time!
伍德沃德纪念医院
第二天
-怎么了 -药剂师不停地给我发短♥信♥
- What? - u202dThat pharmacist keeps texting me.
-我以为你们分了 -我分了
- I thought you broke it off. - I did.
我明确跟他说了我们当朋友就好
I told him very clearly we should just be friends.
你真不擅长说谎
You're such a bad liar.
确实
I am.
估且看看这个
But look at this.
看看我在柜台后面找到了什么
Look what I can get over the counter.
我可不想看
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表