剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
- E karo, Mummy. - u202dKaro.
你好 德勒
E karo, Dele.
我说过今天给你买♥♥新鞋
Ah, I know I said we'd get you new shoes today,
但接到了其他工作
but I took on another job.
很抱歉
I'm sorry, oko mi.
他现在的鞋怎么了
What's wrong with the shoes he has now?
我的脚太大 穿不下
My feet are too big for them.
所以你准备浪费钱
So you're going to waste money?
通德 拿双你的鞋给德勒
Tunde, give Dele a pair of your shoes.
我不想穿通德叔叔的鞋
I don't want to wear Uncle Tunde's shoes.
通德叔叔也不想给你鞋
And Uncle Tunde does not want to give them to you.
别说了 你们俩
Stop it, both of you.
我会尽快带你去买♥♥
I'll take you shopping as soon as I can.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
谢谢你
Thank you.
转告鲍勃 希望他母亲尽快康复
Please, tell Bob we wish his mother a speedy recovery.
我会的
Mm-hmm. u202dMm. I will.
可怜的女人 有三个健康的孩子
Poor woman. She has three healthy children,
他们宁愿让陌生人照顾母亲
and they would rather pay a stranger to take care of her
也不愿自己照顾
than do it themselves.
真丢脸
Shameful.
在美国就这样
This is the way it is in America.
一个国家不尊敬老年人
Well, a country that does not honor its elders
就别指望从他们的智慧中受益
cannot benefit from their wisdom.
这也是所有人都不快乐的原因
Mm-hmm. It is also why everyone is so unhappy.
人们各过各的 知道当他们老了
They live their lives knowing that when they get old,
会被送到劳德代尔堡
they will be sent to Fort Lauderdale.
或者凤♥凰♥城
Or Phoenix.
好吧
All right.
我要迟到了
I am going to be late.
艾比希拉 等等 我送你
Abishola, wait. I'll walk you out.
德勒 我记得
Dele, I just remembered,
我有一双绿色的暇步士 非常丑
I have a pair of green Hush Puppies that are very ugly.
当做礼物送你
My gift to you.
既然你现在为鲍勃工作
So, now that you are working for Bob,
-有什么计划 -计划
- what is the plan? - u202dPlan?
求婚 结婚 蜜月旅行
For the courtship, the wedding, the honeymoon cruise
通德和我会很荣幸作伴
which Tunde and I will be honored to accompany you on.
我没有任何计划
I have no plan.
傻姑娘
Oh, stupid girl.
好了 先去工作 你阿姨会帮你计划
All right, get to work. Your auntie will make the plan.
没了你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
你会独自离世 再见
You would die alone. Bye-bye.
别把报纸扔掉
Don't throw away the newspaper.
我们可以把它垫在我的暇步士里
We can put it in the toes of my Hush Puppies.
当天稍晚一点
我想回家
I want to go home.
别这样 妈妈 先试试
Come on, Mom. Just give it a chance.
我想回家
I want to go home.
但我们为你整理的很舒服
But we made it all comfy for you.
我想回家
I want to go home!
但是妈妈 你有一张向上倾斜的床
But Mom, you've got a bed that tilts up,
浴室还有个好用的高马桶座圈
you got a bathroom with a nice high toilet seat
还有安全栏杆
and safety rails.
包含所有电影频道的大屏幕电视
A big screen TV with all the movie channels.
就像残疾芭比娃娃的梦幻屋
It's like handicapped Barbie's Dreamhouse.
我不在乎 我想回家
I don't care. I want to go home.
我懂你 你会回家的
I know. And you will.
你只需忍♥受一段时间
You just got to put up with this for a little while
直到你好转
until you get better.
如果我没有好转怎么办
What if I don't get better?
别那么说
Don't say that.
你是个坚强的女人 你会挺过去的
You're a strong woman. You'll get through this.
我们全家人会一起度过这个难关
We'll get through this, as a family.
-艾比希拉来了 -谢天谢地
- That's Abishola. - u202dThank God.
等一会
Hang in there.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我做什么能让你舒服点
Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
好吧 别跟我说话
Okay, don't talk to me.
没关系 你自己待着吧
That's fine. I'll leave you alone.
等一下
Wait.
怎么了
Yes?
枕头
P-Pillow.
你想把它放哪 胳膊下面吗
Where do you want it? Under your arm?
-不是 -腿下面
- No. - Your legs?
那放哪里
Then where?
把它放在我脸上
Put it on my face.
什么意思
Excuse me?
用力压下去 杀了我
Push down hard and kill me.
拜托别胡说了
Please stop talking nonsense.
快点 我不会反击的
Come on. I won't fight back.
捂死我
Smother me.
我不会那么做的
I'm not going to do that.
为什么
Oh, why?
你付的钱不够我杀人
You don't pay me enough to commit murder.
好的 把我的钱包拿来
Fine. Get my purse.
别这样 维勒太太
Stop it, Mrs. Wheeler.
我知道你很沮丧 但这一切都会过去的
I understand you are depressed, but this will pass.
换我肯定会捂死你
I'd smother you.
我相信你会的
I'm sure you would.
没关系
It's okay.
-没事的 -你不明白
- It's okay, huh? - You don't understand.
-我真的很痛苦 -我知道
- I'm really suffering. - u202dI know.
但你得一直提醒自己
But you have to keep reminding yourself
这只是一个挫折
that this is just a setback.
对吗 短暂的挫折
Yeah? A temporary setback.
我不能走路 不能用胳膊
I can't walk, I can't use my arm.
我听着就是个象人
I sound like the elephant man.
象人是谁
Who is the elephant man?
上网查去
Aw, google it!
我要去吃点东西
I'm going to make myself something to eat.
你要吃什么吗
Can I get you anything?
一块鸡骨
A chicken bone.
那我走了
I'm leaving.
如果你有一丁点喜欢我的话
If you have any feelings for me at all,
就让我摆脱痛苦
you'd put me out of my misery.
我一丁点都不喜欢你
I don't have any feelings for you.
一会之后
请大家注意一下
May we have your attention?
大家伙
Hello?
请暂停你们手头的工作
Please stop your work.
谢谢
Thank you.
古德温主管要通知个事
Supervisor Goodwin has an announcement.
谢谢 科福主管
Thank you, Supervisor Kofo.
各位工友们
Workers...
大家应该知道
as you may know,
科福和我被委托管理
Kofo and I have been entrusted with the management
麦克斯多特治疗袜
of MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了提高生产力
In order to increase productivity,
我们要做些改变
we are going to make some changes.
即刻生效
Effectively immediately,
所有工人都将被限制
all workers will be limited
上两次厕所 八小时轮班一次
to two bathroom breaks per eight-hour shift.
上厕所时间不能超过五分钟
Those breaks will be no longer than five minutes.
为了确保你们能遵守 在厕所里
And, to ensure compliance, no reading materials
不能看任何东西
will be allowed in the bathroom.
你说 艾伦
Yes, Alan.
-我叫杰瑞 -杰瑞
- Jerry. - u202dJerry!
你打算怎么着 在厕所门上加把锁吗
What are you gonna do-- put a lock on the bathroom door?
是的
Yes.
还有其他问题吗
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表