剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
在世界上赢得一席之地
become an independent man
成为一个独♥立♥的人
who has earned his place in the world.
不行 我现在在收集手表
No. I collect watches now,
这对我来说真的很重要
and that's actually really important to me.
你好 我没看见你进来
Oh, hey. I didn't see you come in.
这是什么
What's this?
吃吧
Eat.
好的
Okay.
很好吃
It's delicious.
这是西非辣椒炖肉饭
It is Jollof rice.
我妈妈教我怎么做的
My mother taught me how to make it.
以前每个星期天
I used to cook a pot of it for my family
我都会为家人煮一锅
every Sunday growing up.
听着 我不是想让你觉得
Listen, I didn't mean to make you feel...
吃吧
Eat.
你知道我并不是随随便便
You understand that I did not
就可以和一个男人建立这种关系的
enter into this relationship casually.
我并没有美国人那么开放
This is not some
随便看一眼照片
American fling where you swipe on the selfies
就能出去约炮
to chill with the Netflix.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm saying.
我知道
I do.
实际上 我不懂
Actually, I don't.
我对你很用心
I am committed to you...
这就足够了
...and that should be enough.
谢谢 确实够了
Thanks. It is.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你说呢
You tell me.
只是我们相互了解
Just so we understand each other,
如果你死了 你还是得给你妈妈打电♥话♥
if you die, you still have to call your mother
解释你是个多么愚蠢的人
and explain what a fool you are.
我很感激你的关心 但我会没事的
I appreciate your concern, but I will be fine.
请尽量不要骑到薄冰上去
Please do your best to avoid black ice.
薄冰
Black ice.
我听到了
I hear it now.
我们回家见
I'll see you back at the house?
其实 我会很晚回家
Actually, I will be home late.
我要去一个网红地方
I'm going to a trendy hot spot
那里的女人会被我惊险的生活方式所撩拨
where the women will be aroused by my dangerous lifestyle.
科福
Kofo.
什么事
Yes?
你回来的时候 你卧室里油漆罐就没了
When you return, the paint cans will be gone from your bedroom.
但我要补漆
But the touch-ups.
去吧 自♥由♥生活
Go. Live your life.
约炮
Have your intercourse.
如果成真的话 我会想到你的
If that should happen, I will think of you.
有薄冰 薄冰
Black ice, black ice.
有薄冰
Black ice!
第二天
你好
E karo.
你好
E karo.
我拿下调料
Excuse me.
这闪闪发光的手链我没见过
What's this bracelet that I didn't realize. It got to be bling, bling.
天 艾尔莎弄了点冰雪啊
Damn. Elsa got herself some ice.
我不该戴它来上班 完全忘记了
I shouln't wear it to work. I forgot I had it all.
你可不会忘记
You didn't forget.
我确实不会忘记
I did not.
那这是意味着你和袜子男终于达成一致了吗
Now, is this mean that you and the sock man find a thing in deal?
他们什么都一致不了
They've dealt next for nothing.
享受你的嫉妒吧
Enjoy your humidifier.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表