剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
这食物很美味
The food is delicious. u202d
对 很不错
Yes, very good.
这里办的婚礼也很棒
They put on a nice wedding here, too.
你想到的是某一对吗
Are you thinking of one couple in particular?
做妈妈可以偶尔做做梦吧
A mother can dream, right?
阿姨也是
So can aunties. u202d
那第一步是什么
So, what's the first step?
艾比希拉得先离了在尼日利亚结的婚
Abishola needs to finalize her divorce in Nigeria.
他们要给德勒在附近
And they'll need to start looking
找好学校
into neighborhood schools for Dele.
我会让我的律师拟好婚前协议
And I'll have my lawyer draw up a prenup.
什么
What?
就是一个签署了
Well, it's just this thing you sign
就能确保大家原来的财产还是自己的
to make sure everybody hangs on to what's theirs.
我们知道那是什么意思
We know what it is.
但艾比希拉为什么需要签
But why does Abishola need one?
你觉得她想要的是鲍勃的钱
Do you think she wants Bob's money?
不 但这是家族产业
No, but it's a family business,
这应该属于我们的家族
and it needs to stay in the family.
但是艾比希拉那样不就是你们家族的人吗
But wouldn't Abishola be a part of the family?
嗯
Well, yeah.
差不多吧
Sorta.
你记不记得
Do you remember,
一分钟前 你还和我们说有冒犯
a moment ago, you asked us to tell you
就告诉你
when you are being offensive?
现在就是了
It's happening now.
如今
鲍勃 你看
Hey, Bobby, check it out.
谁有两个大拇指 还刚给自己扣上了扣子
What has two thumbs and just buttoned her own blouse?
真的吗
For real?
你瞧
Bam!
妈 这太棒了
Mom, that's great!
我说了你能做到
I told you you could do it.
也许很快
u202dMaybe someday soon
我就能弹钢琴了
I'll be able to play the piano.
我都不知道你会弹
I didn't know you played.
我不会
I don't.
不好意思
Excuse me.
叔叔
Hello, Uncle.
不 我还有点工作
No, I still have more work to do.
你还有多久
How close are you?
是的 我猜那就是你
Yes, I assumed that was you.
好吧 我结束后马上出来
All right. I'll be out as soon as I'm done.
让他们进来吧
Invite them in.
鲍勃想让你和阿姨进来
Bob would like you and Auntie to come in.
对 他母亲也在
Yes, his mother is here.
他们说在外面等
They will wait outside.
进来吧 外面好冷
Come on. It's freezing out there.
他们知道
They know that.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
通德 进来吧
Tunde, come in the house.
对 我知道我母亲不讨你们喜欢
Yeah, I get that my mother sickens you.
"金发巫婆"
"Blonde devil witch."
不错 我以后用
That's good. I'll use that.
告诉那些吝啬的骗子我就在这
Tell those cheap grifters I'm right here
而且还能用拇指了
and I can use my thumb now.
我妈跟你们问好
Mom says hi.
嗯
Yeah.
他们也向你问好
They say hi back.
等等 我出来了
Hang on. I'm coming out.
你让那些人进屋 我就走了
You let those people in here, and I'm leaving.
天哪 我母亲不再和我一起生活了
Oh, no. My mother will no longer live with me?
我该怎么办
What will I do?
我跟他们谈谈
I'll talk to them.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
不
No.
这种数九寒天 让我怀念尼日利亚
Days like this, I miss Nigeria.
是的
Yes.
我来美国前从没见过自己呼的气
I never saw my breath before I came to America.
把窗户摇下来
Roll down the window.
你好 鲍勃
Oh, hello, Bob.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah. Good to see you, too.
听着 艾比希拉还需要一会儿
Look, Abishola needs a few more minutes.
-你们进来吧 -不
- Please come inside. - u202dNo.
我们不要跟那个女人同处一室
We will not be in the same house as that woman.
你吐到我鞋上了
You hit my shoe.
-抱歉 -别这样
- Sorry. u202d- Come on.
我们点些外卖♥♥
We'll order some takeout.
像文明人一样讲和吧
We'll talk this through like civilized people.
你母亲才不文明
Your mother is the one who is not civilized.
你又吐到我鞋上了
Again, you hit my shoe.
拜托 就算为了我
Please, for me?
我没法拒绝那张脸
I cannot say no to that face.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第十六集
稍后
我希望你知道我不会把你
I hope you know I don't lump you in
和你嗜钱如命的亲戚混为一谈
with your money-grubbing relatives.
那真是谢谢你了
That's very kind of you.
我不知道你为什么和我儿子在一起
I mean, I don't know what you're doing with my son,
不过管他呢 谁都有盲点
but, what the hell, everybody's got blind spots.
吃你的药
Take your pills.
我怀念黄色小药片
I miss the yellow ones.
劲儿超大
They really kicked ass.
随便坐
Make yourselves comfortable.
我去烧点水
I'll put the kettle on.
我们在这等
We'll wait here.
通德 拜托 请坐吧
Tunde, please, sit.
你好 多蒂
Hello, Dottie.
通德
Tunde.
奥卢
Olu.
多蒂
Dottie.
这真是不错
This is nice,
大家坐在一起聊天
everyone sitting and talking.
非常好
Very nice.
我只想说一件事
I just want to say one thing.
你们三个人争的婚前协议
The three of you arguing about a prenup
简直太可笑了
is totally ridiculous.
听听他说的 没错
Listen to him. He's right.
我和艾比希拉现在
You're worried about what'll happen
八字都还没有一撇
to Abishola and I if we get divorced
就开始担心我们离婚
when we barely have a relationship.
"没有一撇"
"Barely"?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我不懂 你说
No. Tell me.
鲍勃啊
Oh, Bob.
我是说 我们还在相处阶段
I'm just saying, we're a work in progress.
还在打基础
We're still laying the foundation.
你知道的 婴儿学步阶段
We're, uh, you know, taking baby steps.
亲爱的 你真的该闭嘴了
Honey, you really need to stop talking.
是的 别说了
Yes, you do.
屋里边还不是一样冷
It just got cold in here, too.
过了一会儿
仔细想想
When you think about it,
我们确实有些言之过早了
we really did get a little ahead of ourselves.
是的
Yes.
如果鲍勃继续说出他的想法
What kind of future can they have
他们还能有什么未来
if Bob continues to speak his mind?
和他父亲一个样
He's like his father that way.
那个人每次一张嘴
Every time that man opened his mouth,
都恨不得塞只暇步士鞋进去
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表