剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
伍德沃德纪念医院
早上好
Good morning.
记住你的朋友是谁
Remember who your friends are.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
我发现你是第一次在我们医院吃饭
I see this is your first time dining with us.
没错
It is.
那你能饱餐一顿了
Well, you are in for a treat.
真的吗
Really?
-你是糖尿病吗 -不是
- Are you diabetic? - No.
把这个洒在所有东西上
Sprinkle this on everything.
好的
Okay.
如果你还需要什么
And, if you need anything else,
这是我的分机号♥
this is my extension.
找凯米
Ask for Kemi.
谢谢 凯米
Thank you, Kemi.
不客气
You are welcome...
洛林·维勒
Lorraine Wheeler.
有意思 我认识一个鲍勃·维勒
That's funny, I know a Bob Wheeler.
我也是
So do I.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
长得像个巨型棉花糖 还留着小胡子
Big marshmallow man with a little mustache?
他又留上胡子了
He's back to the mustache?
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他是我前夫
He's my ex-husband.
真巧啊
Isn't that something.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我们有同一个牙医
Oh, we share a dentist.
我们的牙龈都很软
We both have soft gums.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me!
抱歉 借过
Whoops, sorry! Excuse me!
闪开 闪开
Move! Move!
借过
Excuse me!
抱歉
Ooh, ooh! Sorry!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
四楼
闪开
Move!
闪开 闪开
Move, move, move!
艾比希拉
Abishola?
七楼
Seventh floor...
袜子老婆
sock wife...
什么
What?
袜子男的老婆
Sock wife!
鲍勃心动
第一季 第十八集
稍后
伍德沃德纪念医院
你都不好奇吗
Aren't you even curious?
完全不
Not at all.
但这是他前妻啊
But it's his ex-wife!
一个只存在于你想象中的女人
A woman who only existed in your imagination
直到她得了非癌性纤维瘤
until she developed noncancerous fibroid tumors!
我不在乎
I do not care.
我不是个好管闲事的人
I am not a nosy person.
-但我是 -我也是
- Well, I am! ?- Me, too.
我已经知道了所有该知道的事
I already know everything I need to know about her.
她跟他最好的朋友上♥床♥了
She cheated on him with his best friend.
我喜欢这妹子
Whoa, my kind of gal.
她长得如何
What's she look like?
答案就在你们脑袋顶上
The answer is right above you.
其实 还要
Well, actually, more...
更那边一点
over there.
这是个坏主意
This is a terrible idea.
没人在乎你的想法
Nobody cares what you think.
我该说什么
What would I even say?
你是个护士
You're a nurse.
检查她的脉搏 量量体温
Check her pulse, take her temperature!
问问她为什么是个出轨婊
Ask why she's a cheating whore.
我不能这么做
I cannot do that.
你必须得这么做
Well, you're going to have to.
你好
Hello.
你好 你能
Hi, uh, can...
你能帮我把床摇起来点吗
can you help me raise the bed?
当然可以
Of course.
好点了吗
Better?
嗯 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you ?
有
Yeah.
-代我向鲍勃问好 -什么
- Say hi to Bob for me. - What?
她暴露了
Her cover's blown.
你怎么知道
How do you know that--?
放松 我知道他在和这家医院的一个护士约会
Relax, I heard he was dating a nurse at this hospital.
我其实还很希望认识你
I was actually hoping to meet you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我也很高兴认识你
It is nice to meet you, too.
洛林
Lorraine.
艾比希拉
Abishola.
我得告诉你 艾比希拉
Well, got to tell you, Abishola,
我有点失望
I'm a little disappointed.
为什么
Why?
我希望你是个大丑怪
I wanted you to be a big chunk of ugly.
不好意思了
Sorry.
你非常漂亮
You're very beautiful.
抱歉了
Sorry.
等你见到鲍勃后
When you see Bob,
告诉他我替他开心
tell him I'm happy for him.
我会的
I will.
他不再跟我说话了
He doesn't talk to me anymore.
那可能因为你深深地伤害了他
Well, that might be because you hurt him very badly.
是啊
Yeah.
当你给他戴绿帽子的时候
When you cheated on him.
和他童年的好友
With his childhood friend.
等等 每个故事都有两面
Hang on, there are two sides to that story.
你的说法是什么
Oh, what is your side?
好吧 我的说法
Well... I don't come off
其实也不怎么样
real good in that one, either.
你俩在这干什么
What are you two doing up here?
-你好啊 医生 -医生
- Hello, Doctor. - Doctor.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
我在送食物
I'm delivering food.
我不知道她在做什么
I don't know what she's doing.
你认真的吗
Really?!
与此同时
嗨 科福
Hey, Kofo.
你好 韦勒先生的妹妹
Hello, Mr. Wheeler's sister.
你可以叫我克里斯蒂娜
You can call me Christina.
我做不到
I cannot.
你想让我直呼你的姓
Would you rather I call you by your last name?
不 你发不出那个音
Oh, no. You would not be able to pronounce it,
这只会让我俩都尴尬
and it will just embarrass us both.
老兄 我快闪过好多回
Dude, I've done a lot of flash mobs.
轻易不会尴尬
I don't embarrass easily.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
我需要你的帮助
I could use your help.
我还有几分钟
I have some minutes.
你需要什么
What do you need?
给我描述一下
Describe this to me.
这是我们9到11号♥的经典款男袜
That is our classic men's size nine to 11,
小腿长度 红色适合运动
calf-length, sports-fit in red.
不错 能不能多说两句
Right, but what else could it be?
乍一看
At a glance,
你会误认为它是女款大号♥
you could mistake it for a women's large.
或者 如果只看到其中一只袜子
Or, if you just saw the one sock,
你会认为它是一顶小孩的帽子
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表