剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
是我妹妹的电♥话♥ 等一会
Ah, that's my sister. Hang on a second.
现在有点忙 克里斯汀娜 怎么了
Little busy, Christina. What's up?
妈妈的行为有点奇怪
Mom's acting really weird.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们正吃饭的时候 她突然说不出话了
We were having dinner and she suddenly had trouble talking.
怎么说不出
Trouble how?
她的话都含糊不清
She's slurring all her words.
你打电♥话♥来是要告诉我妈妈喝醉了吗
You called to tell me Mom is drunk?
克里斯汀娜 我是艾比希拉
Christina, this is Abishola.
那个非洲小妞吗
The African chick?
是的 非洲小妞
Yes, the African chick.
指着一个东西 让你妈妈说它的名字
Point at an object and ask your mother to name it.
怎么了
What's going on?
你妈妈可能中风了
Your mother might be having a stroke.
现在
伍德沃德纪念医院
你拿了什么
What you got there?
是一本书 给鲍勃和他家人
Oh, it's a book I got for Bob and his family.
《傻瓜学中风》
Stroke for Dummies?
这是漫画吗 像加菲猫那种书
Is that a joke book, like Garfield?
不是 只是美国人喜欢这么学东西
No. It's just a way Americans like to learn new things.
还有《傻瓜学税收》《傻瓜学修车》
There's Taxes for Dummies, Auto Repairs for Dummies.
《傻瓜学烹饪》
Cooking for Dummies.
对 我们对自己的愚蠢毫不害臊
Yeah, we're not shy about being stupid.
说曹操 曹操到
Speaking of.
抱歉打扰你们 能跟你谈谈吗
Sorry to bother you. Do you have a minute?
当然
Yes, of course.
一起吧 请坐
Join us. Please sit.
女士们
Ladies.
鲍勃
Bob.
袜子男
Sock man.
这是给你的
This is for you.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
有图片 太好了
Oh, pictures, good.
听着
So, listen,
过几天他们就会让我妈出院
they're sending my mom home in a couple of days.
-那真是太好了 -是啊
- Oh, that's wonderful news. - Yeah.
总之 我打算让她先住我家
Anyway, I'm gonna move her into my house
这样我就能照顾她 但我需要一点帮助
so that I can take care of her, but I'm gonna need some help.
你需要很多帮助
You're going to need a lot of help.
直到你母亲好转
Until your mother gets well,
她不能自己上厕所 洗澡 吃饭 穿衣
she cannot use the bathroom by herself, bathe, eat, dress.
简单来说 你有一个
Basically, you got a 70-year-old baby
知道如何累死你的七十岁宝宝
who knows how to bust your balls.
好吧 谢了
Right, thanks.
听着 我不想雇一个陌生人
Look, I don't want to hire a stranger,
而且你也提到你有时候去别人家
and you mentioned that you sometimes do private care
做私人看护 所以我在想
in people's homes, so I was wondering
你是否愿意考虑
if you would consider
做我妈的私人看护
doing this for my mom.
你想让我给你工作 去你家
You want me to come and work for you? In your home?
我知道这可能有点尴尬 因为我们是...
I know it might be a little awkward because we're...
朋友
friends.
朋友 你们早就不只是朋友了
Friends? You are way past friends.
不 我们就是
No, we are not.
你都没犹豫 有意思
Didn't even hesitate. Interesting.
别管那些了
Oh, forget all that.
-你打算出多少钱 -格洛里亚
- How much you paying her? u202d- Gloria.
我来 宝贝
I got this, baby.
现在市价是多少
Well, what's the going rate?
不 这事不是这么干的
Oh, no, that's not how it works.
你给我写个数字
You give me a number.
好 等等
All right. Just a minute.
这可不行
I don't think so.
你不爱你母亲吗
Do you not love your mother?
我爱她
Yeah, I love her.
这价格看着不像
Not at these prices.
再试一把 袜子猛♥男♥
Take another swing, Sammy Sosa.
-这事我有话语权吗 -没有
- Do I not have a say in this? - No.
好点吗
Better?
这个可以考虑
We can work with this.
-好极了 -等等
- Great. - u202dHang on.
-她需要打车钱 -我能坐公车
- She's gonna need cab fare. - I can take the bus.
你需要打车钱
You need cab fare.
我需要打车钱
I need cab fare.
我很乐意给她报销
I will happily reimburse her
任何来工作时产生的费用
for any expenses she incurs on the way to work.
你干吗跟我说 跟她说
Why you talking to me? Tell her.
我会保险你的所有费用
I will reimburse all of your expenses.
可以吗
Are we good?
没问题
We are good.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
我就不打扰你和经纪人们的午餐了
I'll leave you and your agents to your lunch.
-等我妈回家时我告诉你 -好
- I'll let you know when I bring my mom home. - All right.
-拜 -拜拜 -很高兴跟你做生意
- Bye. u202d- Bye-bye. - Nice doing business with you.
真有趣
That was fun.
我能看看他付多少钱吗
Can I see how much he's paying me?
天呐
Oh, my God.
减掉我们的佣金
Minus our commission.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第七集
又一天
麦克斯多特
什么情况
希望维勒太太没事
我确信她很坚强
就像自助洗衣店的洗衣机
儿女没能继承她的优点真是太糟糕了
也没继承她的美貌
她是美洲豹
美洲豹
老牛吃嫩草那种
好多网站上都有
请进 朋友们
Hey. Come on in, fellas.
你好 维勒先生
E karo, Mr. Wheeler.
你母亲怎么样了
How is your mother doing?
谢谢关心 不太好
Uh, thanks for asking, but not so great.
很抱歉听到这些 她人很好
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. She's a wonderful woman.
给予别人最长的拥抱
And she gives the longest hugs.
这个 我现在做不到
That's... I can't deal with that now.
如果有任何能为你和你的家人
Please let us know if there is anything
效劳的请告诉我们
we can do for you and your family.
我正准备说这事儿
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我要和母亲呆几天
I need to stay with my mom for a couple of days,
直到把她安顿好 所以希望
until she gets settled, so I was hoping
我不在的时候 你们帮我照看一下
you guys could keep an eye on things for me while I'm gone.
-当然可以 -你不在的时候
- Well, of course we can. - We will gladly work
我们很乐意和你的兄弟姐妹一起工作
with your brother and sister in your absence.
你们不必那样
You don't have to do that.
为什么不
Why not?
拜托 这儿没别人 我们都知道
Guys, please, it's just us. We all know.
是的 我们知道
Yes, we do.
有任何疑问 任何难题 别犹豫
So, any questions, any problems, do not hesitate.
随时都找得到我
I'm available 24-7.
没这个必要
Oh, that will not be necessary.
我们会把麦克斯多特当成自己的公♥司♥照看
We will take care of MaxDot as if it were our own company.
感激不尽 我得走了
I appreciate that. All right, I got to roll.
记住 有任何需要 打给我
Remember, anything you need, you call me.
向你的母亲致以最诚挚的祝愿
Uh, send our best wishes to your mother.
告诉她我想念她
Tell her that I am thinking of her.
我还是做不到
I still can't deal with that.
你能相信吗
我们要运营一个中型美国服装制♥作♥厂
先做什么
你想做什么都行
我要先去裁员
是啊 先去开除人
在此之前
你好 阿姨 你好 叔叔
E karo, Auntie. E karo, Uncle.
-你好 妈妈 -你好
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表