剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Hey, you're pretty light on your feet.
你中风之前也这么幽默吗
Were you this funny before the stroke?
你那个...
You're having a...
没错 好了
That's it. Okay.
玩得开心吗
You having a good time?
其实还真的挺开心的
Actually, I am.
我已经很多年没见过她这么开心了
I haven't seen her this happy in years.
很不错吧
It's nice, isn't it?
很不错
Very nice.
这也很不错
You know, this is nice, too.
没错
It is.
你觉得以后会不会
Think there will ever be a time
只剩我们俩了
where it's just gonna be you and me?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如
Like when, say,
德勒去参加夏令营了
Dele's away at camp.
什么夏令营
Uh, what kind of camp?
医生夏令营
Doctor camp?
好吧
Okay.
奥卢和通德坐游艇出去玩了
Olu and Tunde are on a cruise.
他们不喜欢船
They do not like boats.
免费游艇
It's a free cruise.
是别人给他们的还是他们中奖了
Did someone give it to them or did they win it?
中奖了
They won it.
很好 他们不接受救济
Good. They don't take handouts.
妈妈回自己家住了
Mom's back at her house.
那谁照顾她
Who's taking care of her?
克里斯汀娜和一个叫兰迪的牛仔
Christina and a cowpoke named Randy.
那道格拉斯住在哪里
Where will Douglas live?
我都不知道她现在住在哪里
I don't even know where he lives now.
大家都...很安全
Just... everyone's safe
又离我们很远
and far away from us.
只有你和我
And it's just you and me.
你能闭上眼睛想象一下吗
Can you close your eyes and try and imagine that?
你感觉怎么样
What would that feel like?
我下班回家
I come home from work,
给我们倒两杯酒
pour us a couple glasses of wine,
抱着你
take you in my arms.
问你今天过得怎么样
Ask you how your day was.
或者就像这样
Or it'll be just like this.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表