剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
- Tunde? - u202dI'm going.
你家这口子不错
You've got a good one there.
是的 给我发牌
I do. Now give me the cards.
我得把钱赢回来
I need to win back some of this money.
第二天早上
等等 你去了那个餐厅
Wait, you showed up at the restaurant?
我以为那会很浪漫
I thought it would be romantic.
我觉得这很甜蜜
I think it's sweet.
我觉得这是跟踪
I think it's stalking.
这不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter.
她找到了更好的人 人生总要继续
She found somebody better, life goes on.
往好处看 她还是妈妈的主要看护
On the bright side, she's Mom's primary caregiver,
所以你每天都要重温你的耻辱
so you get to relive your shame every day.
这怎么就好处了
Who is that helping?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
鲍勃 看看谁来了 是艾比希拉
Bob, look who it is. It's Abishola.
快闪人
Take a hike.
因为你还想来一番尴尬可悲的发言吗
Because you want to make another weird, pathetic speech?
-快走 -好吧
- Go. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
那松饼值三美元呢
That was a three-dollar muffin.
昨晚的事很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night.
你是该抱歉呢
You should be.
我不是想要让你难堪的
I didn't mean to embarrass you.
你让你自己难堪
You embarrassed yourself.
不管怎么说
Well, regardless,
我的每句话都是真心的
I stand by everything I said.
那很好
Good to know.
给 我给你买♥♥了早饭
Here. I brought you breakfast.
冰淇淋
Ice cream?
吃吧 我去看看你妈妈
Enjoy. I'm going to check on your mother.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表