剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
这些问题应该去问医生
Uh, these are questions you have to ask the doctor.
-好的 我会问的 -我也会的
- Okay, I will. - I will, too.
怎么谢你都不够了
I can't thank you enough.
是啊 谢你够
Yeah, thank you enough.
上帝啊 克里斯汀娜 消停点吧
For God's sakes, Christina, take a break!
他看上去对你生气了吗
Did he seem mad to you?
不 只是太担心了
No, just worried.
我哥哥就是这样
Oh. Well, that's my brother.
总是担心别人
Always worrying about everybody else.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
是的
He is.
我们的爸爸去世后 我妈妈完全崩溃了
You know, when our dad died, my mom totally fell apart.
鲍勃不得不大学辍学来照顾我和道格拉斯
Bob had to leave college to take care of me and Douglas.
他也照顾妈妈
He took care of Mom, too.
所有人
Everybody.
有他做你的哥哥很幸运
You're lucky to have him.
是的
I am.
提醒你一下
Oh, just a heads-up.
如果你让他心碎 我会找到你 杀了你
If you break his heart, I'll hunt you down and kill you.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
你只有这一个警告
It's the only one you'll get.
上帝啊 保佑我的妈妈吧
Please, God, take care of my mother.
天啊
Oh, God.
在哪里
Which way?
不好意思
Excuse me!
六人
Person!
-什么事 -你能帮帮我吗
- Yes? - Can you help me?
我在医院南楼的北边吗
Am I at the north of the south tower of the hospital?
这里是度假酒店
You are in a holliday inn.
该死
Ah, damn.
坚持住 妈妈 我来了
Hold on, mama, I'm coming!
未完待续
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表