剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
前情提要
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
你怎么样 你今天过得好吗
So what's been going on with you? How was your day?
-有什么有趣的事 -我见到了你前妻
- Anything interesting happen? - I met your ex-wife.
我和鲍勃聊过了
I, uh, I spoke with Bob.
他说他来看过你了
He said he came to see you.
是的
Yeah, he did.
那你们都已经结束了吗
So it all ended well?
我感觉似乎还没有结束
It doesn't feel like an ending.
我们拥抱时 仿佛是一个新的开始
When we hugged, it felt like a new beginning.
真的吗
Really?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正在帮韦勒先生的妹妹更新产品名称
I am helping Mr. Wheeler's sister update the product names.
让它们更加性感
We're making them sexier.
如果你害我们被解雇
我就杀了你 然后把遗物邮寄给你的家人
和你合作很开心 克里斯汀娜
It's been a pleasure working with you, Christina.
我真的该走了
I really have to go.
再见
O dabo.
再见
O dabo.
那我就先走了
Well, I'll say goodbye, then.
我想我很快会再见到你的
Well, I'm sure I'll see you soon.
也许以后吧
Mm, maybe one day.
也许就明天 我就住在附近
Maybe tomorrow. I live in the neighborhood!
太好了
Oh, good.
如今
好 听着不错
All right, sounds good.
到时见
See you then.
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob!
救命 赶紧
Help! Hurry!
你干嘛大喊
Why are you screaming?
如果你以为是演习 就不会火速赶来了
Well, you don't hustle if you think it's a drill.
我听说你去看前妻了 怎么回事
What's this I'm hearing about you visiting your ex?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
她本人 我刚和她打完电♥话♥
She did. I just got off the phone with her.
她之前住院了
She was in the hospital,
我想去看看她身体如何
and I wanted to see how she was doing.
她说你们拥抱了
She said there was a hug.
我们告别时 的确
Uh, when I said goodbye, yeah,
但我基本上又冷淡又恶毒
but mostly I was cold and spiteful.
她为什么给你打电♥话♥
Why'd she call you?
她想见我
She wants to see me.
-干什么 -她想道歉
- Because? u202d- She wants to apologize
面对面 这挺好的
face-to-face, which is good,
因为我想面对面告诉她 去她妈的
because I want to tell her where to shove it face-to-face.
她真的对自己的作为感到抱歉
She really does seem sorry for what she did.
我不在乎 她给我儿子戴了绿帽子
I don't care! She cheated on my son.
我很抱歉这深深地伤害了你
I'm sorry it was so hard for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我见她会让你不舒服
And if my seeing her makes you at all uncomfortable,
你一句话 我就给她
just say the word, and I'll send her
手写个便条 告诉她去她妈的
a handwritten note encouraging her to shove it.
没事 你见不见她
It's fine-- see her, don't see her.
我都无所谓
It doesn't bother me.
-你确定 -当然
- You sure? - u202dAbsolutely.
-我向前看了 我现在有艾比希拉了 -对
- I've moved on. I got Abishola now. u202d- Yeah.
她真是个可人儿
She's a peach.
有爱 忠诚
Loving, loyal.
家境良好
Comes from a good family.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
从没睡过你最好的朋友
never banged your best buddy.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
加里·根德尔霍夫
Gary Gendelhoff.
根德尔霍夫
Gendelhoff.
加里·根德尔霍夫
Gary Gendelhoff.
姓名就出♥卖♥♥♥了他的内在 真是个混♥蛋♥
Name should've been a tipoff. What a dick.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
对了
And, uh, by the way,
下次你想叫我 用对讲机
next time you need me, use the intercom.
没问题
You got it.
鲍勃 天呐 鲍勃
Bob! Oh, my God! Bob!
我们不需要对讲机
We don't need an intercom.
科福
Hey, Kofo.
好啊
Hello.
你在做花生酱果酱三明治
Oh, you're making a little PB&J there?
其实是杏仁酱果酱三明治
Actually, AB&J.
用杏仁黄油的男人
An almond butter man.
你也对花生过敏吗 和我一样
Are you allergic to peanuts, like me?
不知道 我从没胆量尝试
I don't know. I have never had the courage to risk it.
你真细心
You are so sensible.
我也做一个
I'm gonna make one, too.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我只是 拿一下面包
Just gonna... get the bread there.
我跟鲍勃说了
So, I talked to Bob,
他对我们的市场新想法很感兴趣
and he is very excited about our marketing ideas.
-真的吗 太好了 -是啊
- Really? That is wonderful. - Yep.
很快麦克斯多特袜子就会有独特性感的名字了
Soon all the MaxDot socks will have special, sexy names,
-多亏了你 -不
- thanks to you. - Oh, no.
是你的功劳
It was thanks to you.
是你智慧的结晶
It was your brainchild.
是我们俩智慧的结晶
It was a child born to both of us.
能听你这么说真好
You are very kind to say that.
给
Here.
沾果酱没必要用两把刀
There is no need to jelly two knives.
你真明智
So sensible.
是的
Yes.
我是
I am.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第十九集
我说过会再见的
I told you I'd see you again.
你好 洛林
Hello, Lorraine.
我敢打赌你没想到会这么快
Bet you didn't think it'd be so soon.
是的 我没想到
No, I did not.
我有点像吸血鬼
Well, I'm kind of like a vampire.
你得邀请我进去
You got to invite me in.
要是我不呢
What if I don't?
好好笑
Good one.
你是刚下班吗
Are you just coming from work?
我正在上班
I am at work now.
我在照顾惠勒太太
I take care of Mrs. Wheeler.
你为鲍勃工作还和他约会
So you work for Bob and you date him?
没错
Yes.
这又会有什么问题呢
What could possibly go wrong with that?
惠勒太太在客房♥
Mrs. Wheeler is in the guest room.
如果你想跟...
If you want to follow...
我知道在哪
I know the way.
我以前住这
I lived here.
咚咚
Knock-knock.
进来吧 小贱♥人♥
Come on in, whore.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
送你
For you.
好 我不计较了
Great. All is forgiven.
你怎么样了
So, um, how you doing?
病情如何
You coming along?
什么 你说中风
What, the stroke?
别担心那个
Oh, don't worry about that.
虽然我半个身子不工作
Half of my body doesn't work,
但它的所有部分都恨你
but all of it resents you.
是我活该
I deserve that.
我们要演这一出吗
is that how we're playing it?
演什么
Playing what?
"我罪有应得"
"I deserve that."
我的确活该
I do.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表