剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
前情提要
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
过几天他们就会让我妈出院
They're sending my mom home in a couple of days.
那真是太好了
Ah, that's wonderful news.
总之 我打算让她先住我家
Anyway, I'm gonna move her into my house
这样我就能照顾她 但我需要一点帮助
so that I can take care of her, but I'm gonna need some help.
你需要很多帮助
You're going to need a lot of help.
直到你母亲好转
Until your mother gets well,
能自己上厕所 洗澡 吃饭 穿衣
she cannot use the bathroom by herself, bathe, eat, dress.
简单来说
Basically,
你有一个知道如何累死你的七十岁宝宝
you got a 70-year-old baby who knows how to bust your balls.
好吧 谢了
Right. Thanks.
听着 我不想雇一个陌生人
Look, I don't want to hire a stranger.
且你也提到你有时候去别人家
And you mentioned that you sometimes do private care
做私人看护 所以我在想
in people's homes, so I was wondering
你是否愿意考虑做我妈的私人看护
if you would consider doing this for my mom.
我要和母亲呆几天
I need to stay with my mom for a couple of days
直到把她安顿好 所以希望
until she gets settled, so I was hoping
不在的时候 你们帮我
you guys could keep an eye on things for me
-照看一下 -当然可以
- while I'm gone. - Of course we can.
你能相信吗
我们要运营一个中型美国服装制♥作♥厂
先做什么
你想做什么都行
我要先去裁员
是啊 先去开除人
现在
这得加盐
This needs salt.
你知道医嘱 不能吃盐
You heard the doctor. No salt.
拜托 只有你和我
Come on. It's just you and me.
没人需要知道
No one needs to know.
我知道 盐你就别想了
I know. Forget the salt.
你喜欢这样 对吧
You love this, don't you?
喜欢哪样
Love what?
欺负我
Being mean to me.
我想让你身体好起来并不是欺负你
It's not mean to want you to get well.
不过没错 我很享受
But yes, I enjoy it.
好吧 我知道答案 但我还是要问问
Okay, I know the answer to this, but I got to ask...
不能喝啤酒
No beer.
我都说了
I told you.
就一瓶淡啤
One light beer.
-别闹了 -不 其实我已经妥协了
- Stop. - u202dNo, this is me compromising.u202c
我真正想要的是五分之一瓶波旁酒和一箱薄荷醇
I really want a fifth of bourbon and a carton of menthols.
等你好转前 不能喝酒
No alcohol until you are well.
酒精能让我好转
Alcohol will make me well.
而且更幽默
And funnier.
把东西吃完 我马上回来
Finish your food and I'll be right back.
我死了以后 要让你不得安宁
When I die, I'm gonna haunt you.
你现在就让我不得安宁
You are haunting me now.
抱歉 古德温 我不会去
I'm sorry, Goodwin, I'm not gonna be there.
你得一个人开这个会了
You're gonna have to take the meeting without me.
告诉他们真♥相♥ 我妈中风了
Just tell them the truth, my mother had a stroke.
行 放点咖啡 从超♥市♥买♥♥点麦芬蛋糕
Sure, put out some coffee, grab some supermarket muffins,
你想怎么样都行
whatever you want.
不 不能放寿司
No, not sushi.
我不在乎你有多喜欢寿司
Well, I don't care if you love it.
不行 生鱼片也是寿司
No. Sashimi is still sushi.
我猜我们得制定一个计划
I guess we're gonna have to come up with some kind of schedule
关于谁在什么时候照顾妈妈
of who takes care of Mom and when.
我们不需要计划
We don't need a schedule.
只要她有需要 我们随叫随到
We're here whenever she needs us,
而且无论多久
for however long she needs us.
行
Cool.
只是我下周六不行
I just can't do next Saturday.
我也不行 有约会
I can't, either. I have a date.
-跟哪个 -是"跟谁"
- With who? - u202dIt's "With whom,"u202c
而且我暂时还不知道
and I don't know yet.
那我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我有计划
I made plans.
克里斯蒂娜 在红洋葱独自一人喝酒算不上计划
u202dChristina, drinking alone at the Red Onion is not a plan.u202c
好吧
Okay, fine.
加州卷 辣吞拿鱼和黄尾鱼
California rolls, spicy tuna and yellowtail.
就这些
That's it.
行
Sure.
天妇罗 有何不可呢
Tempura. Why not?
对 我非常兴奋 再见
Yeah, I'm very excited. Goodbye.
我得走了 你母亲已经都安排好了
Okay, I have to go. Your mother is all set,
但她上厕所需要帮助
but she'll need help getting to the bathroom.
她不能用个便盆什么的吗
Uh, can't she do, like, a bedpan or something?
她不想用 而且如果她要好起来
She would prefer not to, and if she's going to get better,
需要开始走动走动了
she needs to start moving around.
问个问题 你说
Question, when you say,
"帮助"她去上厕所
"Help" her go to the bathroom,
具体指的是什么
what exactly are we talking about?
无论她需要什么
Whatever she needs.
好吧 我就直说了
All right, I'm gonna say it out loud:
那让我很害怕
that really frightens me.
拜托 道格拉斯 成熟点
Come on, Douglas, grow up.
如果爸还活着 你会愿意
If Dad were still alive, would you be comfortable
-把他的睡裤脱掉 在他的... -好了
- pulling down his pajamas and fishing around for his... - Okay.
-我明白了 -那就
- All right. - Just...
告诉我们需要怎么做
show us what we got to do,
我们照做
and we'll do it.
克里斯汀娜 假装你是你妈妈
Christina, let's pretend you are your mother,
我给道格拉斯和鲍勃展示一下
and I'll show Douglas and Bob
如何帮你坐上轮椅
how to put you in the wheelchair.
好的
Sure.
但我该怎么表演
But how should I play this?
刚醒来吗 肚子饿吗
Am I waking up? Am I hungry?
我是需要小号♥
Do I have go number one?
还是大号♥
Number two?
无所谓
It does not matter.
那就饿了 还需要小号♥
I'm gonna say hungry and number one.
她高中时参加过戏剧夏令营
She went to theater camp in high school.
是个艺术表演夏令营
It was a performing arts camp,
在那儿我结识了一些毕生的朋友
and I made some lifelong friendships.
我一天工作15小时
I am in the middle of a 15-hour day.
可以开始吗
Can we please do this?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. u202dSorry.u202c
道格拉斯 把你妹妹
Douglas, lift your sister
扶着坐起来
to a sitting position.
-好 -告诉她你要做什么
- All righty. - Tell her what you are doing as you are doing it,
以便她能参与进来
so she can participate.
妈妈 我要扶你坐起来
Mom, I'm helping you sit up.
你身上一股大♥麻♥味儿
You smell like reefer!
鲍勃 把她的腿放在地上
Bob, move her legs to the floor.
好的
Okay.
你要干什么 别碰我
What are you doing?! Don't touch me!
抱歉 妈妈 我要把你的腿
Sorry. Mom, I'm moving your legs
放在地板上
to the floor.
怎么样
Hear this?
杰基·格里森 著名演员编剧
杰基·格里森说我是他妈妈
Jackie Gleason thinks I'm his mother.
现在 数到三
Now, on the count of three,
把克里斯蒂娜抬起来 放在轮椅上
lift Christina up and put her in the wheelchair.
一 二 三
One,two,three.
轻轻地将她放在轮椅上
Now gently lower her in the wheelchair.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
放妈妈时会更顺利
We'll do better with Mom.
肯定会
Absolutely.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第八集
第二天
好了 维勒太太
Okay, Mrs. Wheeler,
我明天再来
I'll see you tomorrow.
有什么需要 你的孩子们都在
If you need anything, your children are here.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表