剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
五十岁男性
We have a fifty-year old male,
胸痛 呼吸困难
chest pain, laboured breathing.
坚持住 鲍勃 你会没事的
Hang in there, Bobby, you're gonna be okay.
他当然会没事 只是胃胀而已
Of course he's gonna be okay. It's just gas.
不是胃胀 妈 我心脏病犯了
It's not gas, mom. I'm having a heart attack.
或也许现在你该停止吃毫无防备的动物了
Or now maybe you will stop eating defenceless animals.
现在不是劝我吃素的时候 克里斯汀娜
Not now, Christina.
接下来交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
我爱你 鲍勃
I love you, Bobby!
等等
Wait!
不 是心脏
No, it's my heart.
太美了
Pretty.
你看起来像天使
You look like an angel.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
还行吧
Okay, I guess.
发生什么了
So... what happened?
你放了三个支架
You had three stents put in.
很多吗
Is that a lot?
对于你这个体型的人来说 不多
For a man your size, no.
我要尿尿 我就在这尿还是去哪儿
I got to pee. Do I just do it or do I go somewhere?
不 别尿在这
No, don't just do it.
过来 让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
慢点
Easy. ?
慢点 慢点
Slow, slow.
好了 我自己来
It's okay. I got it.
你啥也不行 扶着我
You have nothing. Lean on me.
你能给我看看你袜子吗
Would you mind showing me your socks?
我做袜子生意 让我看看
Socks are my business. Let me see.
快点
Come on.
纳瓦尼斯RD-75s
Narvanis RD-75s.
可惜了
That's a shame.
它们怎么了
What is wrong with them?
是越南产的便宜货
Ah, they're made on the cheap in Vietnam.
洗一次前面就滑脱了
One wash, they get all droopy in the top band.
确实是
They do.
因为他们用合成乳胶
That's 'cause they use a synthetic latex,
但在麦克斯多特压缩袜业
whereas MaxDot Compression Socks,
正好是我的公♥司♥ 用天然材料
the company I happen to own, uses a natural blend.
那你家的好点
So yours are better?
加拿大手足协会觉得好点
The Canadian Association of Chiropodists thinks so.
我给你一副 穿了就知道
I'll get you a couple of pairs, you'll see.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我到了
All right, so, uh, this is my stop.
把门开着
Uh, leave the door open.
在这等你
I'll wait out here for you.
我觉得这样不行
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna work.
别人看着我尿不出来
I'm a little pee-shy.
我不能让你一人去尿
Well, I cannot leave you alone.
如果你摔倒了 谁来扶你起来
If you fall down, who's going to pick you up?
反正不是我
Not me.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你知道我还有其他病人吧
You know, I have other patients.
你这么说也没用
That's not helping.
你要我给你插个导尿管吗
Would you like me to insert a catheter in your penis?
最好别
I really don't.
真好听 是什么歌♥
That's nice. What's that?
我以前哄儿子睡觉时就唱这个
I used to sing this for my son before I put him to bed.
屡试不爽
Always worked.
瞧瞧 见效了
Hey, hey, would you look at that!
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你总来这儿吗
You come here often?
对 每周工作三四天 12小时的班
Yes. I work 12-hour shifts, three, four days a week.
不 我开玩笑呢
No, I was making a joke.
好吧 不好笑
Oh. It was not funny.
对 我发现了
Yeah, I got that.
-你叫什么 -艾比希拉
- What's your name? - Abishola.
真是巧了 和我妈妈名字一样
What a coincidence. That's my mother's name.
你又在开玩笑吗
Another joke?
没错
Yeah.
大家会叫你艾比吗
People call you Abi?
不会 回去洗手
No. Go back in there and wash your hands.
好的
All right.
名字很好听 艾比希拉
It's a pretty name, Abishola.
有什么寓意吗
What's it mean?
"生而富有"
"Born to wealth."
那你在这工作就是为了好玩
Oh, so you just work here for fun?
这是那种讽刺吗
Is it one of those ironic things,
就像有人会叫我"瘦子"
like when guys call me "Slim"?
但你并不瘦
But you are not slim.
是的 但我曾经
Yeah, I was...
好吧
Okay.
我的家人还在外面吗
Is-Is-Is... is my family still around?
是的 需要我去叫他们过来吗
Yes. Would you like me to get them?
我的天 不要
Oh, God, no.
其实你可以告诉他们我死了
Actually, tell 'em I died.
你喜欢这个玩笑
Ah, that joke you liked.
我理解家家有本难念的经 对吗
I understand having a difficult family. Yeah?
你家的问题是什么
What's the deal with yours?
-跟你没关系 -好的
- That is not your business. - Okay.
如果可以 我会告诉你的家人你睡着了
If you like, I can tell your family you're sleeping
让他们明天再过来
and to come back in the morning.
那很好
Ah, that'd be great.
谢谢 艾比
Thanks, Abi.
-艾比希拉 -艾比希拉 抱歉
- Abishola. - Abishola, sorry.
你可以叫我鲍勃
You can call me Bob.
晚安 鲍勃
Good night, Bob.
又笑什么
What now?
我一直都不喜欢我名字的发音
I never liked the sound of my name,
但你叫我名字的时候 很好听
but when you say it, it sounds nice.
鲍勃
Bob.
再叫一次
Say it again.
-晚安 鲍勃 -就是这样
- Good night, Bob. - Oh, yeah.
比"班勃"好听多了
It's way better than "Bahb."
第一季 第一集
你知道吗
You know,
我在这家医院没看到有护士穿我们的袜子
I didn't see one nurse in this hospital wearing our socks.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
你和你♥爸♥爸很像
You're just like your father.
工作狂人 探索机会
Always working, always looking for opportunities.
没错 但爸爸五十八岁就去世了
Yeah, but Daddy died when he was 58.
所以鲍勃很厉害 已经多活了八年
So Bob gets to kick ass for eight more years.
这里每个人都应该脚穿麦克斯多特袜
Every foot in here should have a MaxDot sock on it.
护工 餐饮服务员和太平间停尸员都要穿
That includes orderlies, food service, morgue attendants,
-推我的这个家伙也要穿 -我穿着呢
- this guy back here. - I'm on it.
我明天一早就安排
I'll set up a meeting with Sales and Marketing
给市场销♥售♥部开会
for first thing in the morning.
不行 我早上要去做理疗
That won't work. I have therapy in the morning.
明天早上时机不行
Tomorrow morning's no good.
市场销♥售♥部要做理疗
Sales and Marketing has therapy.
克里斯汀娜 你离婚了
Christina, your marriage ended.
需要工作 我给了你一份工作
You wanted a job, I gave you a job.
那就好好工作
Do the job!
别对我大喊大叫
Don't yell at me!
不要对你妹妹大喊大叫 鲍勃
Don't yell at your sister, Bob!
我没有对我妹妹大喊大叫
I'm not yelling at my sister.
我是对市场销♥售♥部大喊大叫
I'm yelling at... Sales and Marketing!
想让我帮你解决这个难题吗 妹子
Want me to take that off your plate, Sis?
你管好你的人力资源部就行了
Just stick with running your HR department.
我再问一遍
And I'll ask it again.
我们是家族企业
We're a family business.
我们为什么还要人力资源部
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表