剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
借过一下
Excuse me.
我只是 拿一下面包
Just gonna... get the bread there.
你跟她说你不感兴趣了吗
Did you tell her you're not interested?
我没说
I did not.
你说过你拒绝了
You said you said...
没有
你没拒绝吗
Did you not say...
没有
说实话吗
Honestly?
没有
没有
Rara?
-拒绝的意思 -那就好
- It means "No." u202d- That's good.
你们不想拒绝我妹妹的
You do not want to say rara to my sister.
她对拒绝的反应可不是太好
She does not respond well to rara.
听着 我和道格拉斯刚刚在说
Uh, s-so listen, uh, Douglas and I were just talking
你工作有多么努力
about how hard you work.
我就是只猛干的狗
Yeah, I'm a sled dog.
没错 所以你应该好好休息一下
You are, which is why you deserve a break.
比如周末多休几天吗
Ooh, like a long weekend?
当然了 或者去亚利桑那州待一个月
Sure. Or a month in Arizona.
还记得那个有按♥摩♥治疗和瑜伽的水疗吗
Remember the spa with the massage therapy and yoga?
还有那些美丽的小马
And all the pretty horses?
你最喜欢的那匹叫什么名字来着
What was the name of the one you liked?
黄油牛奶
Buttermilk.
维勒先生让我们带薪休假真是太好了
It was so nice of Mr. Wheeler to give us a paid vacation.
这根本不是因为他人好
Nice had nothing to do with it.
他只是想让我们闭嘴
He's just trying to buy our silence.
看来的确是可以买♥♥的
Turns out it was for sale.
如今
如果我们再慢点 就要后退了
If we went any slower, we'd be going backwards.
我们在以限速行驶
We are traveling at the correct speed.
我以为非洲人都是疯狂司机
I thought Africans were crazy drivers.
无视交规 乱穿马路的山羊
You know, no traffic rules, jaywalking goats.
这是个很过分的偏见
That is an offensive stereotype.
不过没错 山羊确实棘手
Though, yes, the goats are a problem.
真的吗
Really?
每小时28迈
28 miles an hour?
你抱怨个什么 你都不想去
Why are you complaining? I thought you didn't want to go.
没错 但我也不想在去的途中老死
I don't! But I also don't want to die of old age getting there.
我有个好主意
Hey, I've got a good idea.
不如别去那
How about instead,
我们去赌场吧 那肯定有意思
we go to the casino? That'll be fun.
等神经学家评估你的进步时
It'll be fun when the neurologist
那才叫有意思呢
evaluates your progress.
她只会在我兴冲冲时检查我屁屁
She's just gonna charge me up the wazoo
然后说我屁屁还是骨折
to tell me I still got a broken wazoo.
屁屁
Wazoo?
你懂的 屁♥股♥ 臀部
You know, keister, caboose.
后尻
Rump.
算了
Oh, never mind.
怎么样 玩一盘轮盘赌吧
So, what do you say? How about a game of roulette?
我感觉自己手气很好 我想压黑色
I'm feeling lucky. I want to bet on black.
你已经下过注了 你让我开车
You already did when you let me drive.
电梯等等
Hold the elevator, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
哔哔哔哔哔
Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.
以防万一有小孩在后面玩
Just in case there were any kids playing behind you.
八楼 谢谢
Eight, please.
早就按了
Way ahead of you.
*我们没有桶金*
*Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money*
*或许我们邋遢又幽默*
*Maybe we're ragged and funny*
*但我们一同旅行*
*But we'll travel along*
*齐声高唱*
*Singing a song*
*肩并着肩*
*Side by side...*
迪安·马丁的粉丝吗
Dean Martin fan, huh?
凯·斯塔尔
Kay Starr. u202d
不好意思了
Excuse me.
*我们不知明日如何*
*Oh, we don't know what's coming tomorrow*
*也许是烦扰与悲伤*
*Maybe it's trouble and sorrow*
*但我们继续前行 共度旅程*
*But we'll travel the road, sharing our load*
*肩并着肩*
*Side by side...*
我觉得自己腰部以下有点感觉了
I think I just got some feeling below my waist.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第二十集
与此同时
就在这
Well, right here.
你的公♥司♥卡上的两千美元现金预支是怎么回事
What's this $2,000 cash advance on your company card?
-我能解释 -解释吧
- I can explain that. - Please do.
行吧 你抓到我了
Okay, you got me.
请进 门开着
Come in. It's open.
你们好 维勒先生 维勒先生的弟弟
Hello, Mr. Wheeler, Mr. Wheeler's brother.
拜托 道格拉斯这么难读吗
Ugh, how hard is "Douglas"?
我们给你带了礼物
We brought you gifts to commemorate
为家庭的紧急事件做纪念
our family emergency.
我爱夏威夷
谢谢
Thanks.
还有夏威夷果
Also, macadamia nuts.
真不错
Fancy.
我没有礼物吗
Did I get anything?
我们可以分享 维勒先生的弟弟
We can share, Mr. Wheeler's brother.
克里斯汀娜怎么样了
How is Christina?
你在干什么
我们说过这事了
放松
你能听懂我在说什么吗
放松
我很抱歉在你妹妹的事里
I am so sorry for any part I played
掺了一脚
in your sister's troubles.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? u202d- Absolutely.
她确实碰巧看上了你
I mean, yeah, she happened to set her sights on you,
但也可能是任何人
but you could've been anybody.
这我可说不好
Well, I'm not sure that is the case.
我确实有魅力...
I do have a certain charm...
你怎么还在叭叭叭
放松
放松
我们又见面了
We meet again.
可不是嘛
So we do.
让我猜猜
Eh, let me guess.
你得了脑血栓
Cerebral thrombosis,
大概
about, uh,
四月有余
four months out?
不错嘛 有什么诀窍
Nice call. What's the trick?
你不流口水 但也耍不了杂技
Well, you're not drooling, but you're not juggling, either.
我曾是名优秀的舞者
You know, I used to be quite the dancer.
真的吗 芭蕾 交谊舞 还是脱衣舞
Really? Ballet, ballroom, strip?
刚才说什么来着
What are we talking?
刚才喝了什么
What are we drinking?
-汉克·索比斯基 -多蒂·维勒
- Hank Sobieski. - u202dDottie Wheeler.
这位是艾比希拉
And this is Abishola.
艾比希拉
Abishola? Whoa.
中风之后发音很有趣
That's fun to say after a stroke.
这是盖伊
This is Guy.
-你好 -嗨 盖伊
- Hello. - Hi, Guy.
有趣的是
Funny story,
"盖伊"与"家伙"同音
我想不起别人的名字时我就叫人家"家伙"
I call everybody "Guy" Except for Guy
除了盖伊
when I forget his name.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
好吧
Okay.
我注意到你右手戴着结婚戒指
I notice you got your wedding ring on your right hand.
-你是寡妇 -没错
- You a widow? - u202dYes.
太好了
Oh, great.
我猜你还没结婚
I'm guessing you're not married.
因为没有戒指
Cause there's no ring?
因为有谁会嫁给你
Well, cause who'd want you?
伍德沃德纪念医院
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表