剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
Ooh, okay. Maybe.
-你有认识的吗 -有的
- You know someone? - I do.
她已经去世了 但仍然说得很准
She's dead, but she's still very effective.
她来了
There she is.
好了 海明斯先生 我要去休息了
All right, Mr. Hemmings, I'm going on break.
但是艾比希拉护士会好好照顾你
But Nurse Abishola here will be taking good care of you.
无论你有什么需求
Whatever you need.
我都会帮你
I'm here to help.
她听着好像比我还严重
She sounds worse than me.
别自欺欺人
Don't kid yourself.
去走廊 马上
Hall? Now.
我希望你快点好起来
I hope you feel better.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
亲爱的 我们有十五天的带薪病假
Honey, we get 15 paid sick days.
休息一天吧
Use one.
不 我要把那钱攒到年底
No. I collect that money at the end of the year.
我要还我的学生贷款
I need it to pay off my student loans.
孩子 你还有时间还贷款
Oh, child, you got time for that.
我现在还在还学生贷款
I'm still paying off my student loan.
拜托 不要让我回家
Please, don't send me home.
抱歉 你有传染病的时候不能在这
I'm sorry. You can't be here when you're contagious.
那家伙只差一个喷嚏
That guy is one sneeze away
就要脚趾戴标签了[去世]
from wearing a toe tag.
他知道
Oh, he knows.
他的表都给我了
Gave me his watch.
我就坐在凳子上怎么样
Uh, how about if I work at the desk?
不行 你得休一天假
No, you are taking the day off.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
如果我戴个口罩呢
Uh, what if I wear a mask?
你可以穿斗篷
You can wear a cape.
但还是得回家
You're still going home.
好吧
Okay.
你腿为什么瘸了
And why are you limping?
我滑倒了
I-I slipped and fell.
-在医院的地上吗 -不是
- On hospital grounds? - No.
真是太糟糕了
Oh. That's too bad.
这把新剃刀很好
This new razor's very good.
是的
Oh, yes.
包装上还说它可以用来做男士美容
The package says it can also be used for manscaping.
男士美容是什么意思
What is manscaping?
我不知道
I don't know.
我上网搜一下
I'll google it.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
你好 阿姨
E karo, Auntie.
你好 叔叔
E karo, Uncle.
你怎么这么早就回来了
What are you doing back so early?
你被炒鱿鱼了吗
Were you fired?
我病了 他们让我回家
I'm sick. They sent me home.
你就听他们的话了吗
And you let them?
你腿为什么瘸了
Wh-Why are you limping?
我踩到冰滑倒了
I slipped on ice and fell.
你不可以那么做
You shouldn't do that.
建议不错 我要去躺会
Good advice. I'm going to go and lay down.
等一下 我摸摸
Wait, let me feel.
你病了
You are sick.
你觉得我是装病吗
Did you think I was pretending?
是的
Yes.
上♥床♥躺着吧
Get in bed.
我去给你做点胡辣汤
I'll bring you some hot pepper soup.
-谢谢 阿姨 -没关系
- Thank you, Auntie. - It's no problem.
我去做汤
I'll make the soup.
不要
No.
停下
Stop it!
走开
Go away!
你喜欢我
You like me.
我不喜欢
I do not.
我喜欢你
I like you.
这不重要
It does not matter.
你好 再见
Karo. O dabo.
不要散发可爱了
Stop being cute!
我很可爱吗 真的吗
I'm cute? Really?
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
停下
Stop!
古德温 科福
Goodwin, Kofo,
我想谢谢你们的到来
I want to thank you both for coming.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们请你们来这里是为了讨论
The reason we asked you here is to discuss
公♥司♥里的种族不平衡问题
the racial imbalance in the company.
很抱歉 伙计们
Look, i'm sorry about this, guys.
告诉他们没什么事
Just tell them everything's fine,
我们就可以继续工作了
and we can all get back to work.
鲍勃 都300多年了
Bob, it's been 300 years.
让他们发声吧
Let them have their voice.
我同意鲍勃 我觉得
I agree with Bob. I don't think
这根本没有有效利用时间
this is a productive use of our time.
妈妈 你要相信流程
Mom, you need to trust the process.
别居高临下地和我说话 我扇你
Don't talk down to me. I'll smack you.
伙计们 很简单
Guys, it's very simple.
帮助我们帮你们
Help us help you
帮我们减轻罪恶感
to help us feel less guilty.
告诉我们麦克斯多特要怎么改进
Tell us what MaxDot can do better.
这里需要做些什么改变
What needs to change around here?
这个问题很有意思
That is an interesting question.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
我们爱我们的工作
We love our jobs.
你们都听到了吗
Well, you hear that?
一切都很好 他们爱他们的工作
Everything's fine. They love their jobs.
散会
Meeting adjourned.
去红洋葱庆祝 我请客
Happy hour at The Red Onion, my treat.
只有一件事
There-There's just one thing.
-该死 -什么事 古德温
- Oh, damn it. - What is it, Goodwin?
别害怕 古德温 唱出你的真♥相♥
Don't be afraid, Goodwin. Sing your truth.
谢谢你 我已经在这里工作了很多年
Thank you. I've been working here for many years.
你父亲雇用我的
Your father hired me.
一直以来 仓库的主管
And in all that time, every supervisor
全都是白人
on the warehouse floor has been white.
那...那不可能
Well, that-that can't be true.
那安东尼呢
What about Anthony?
安东尼是意大利人
Anthony is Italian.
真的吗
Really?
你知道一直都是白人吗
Did you know it's only been white guys?
那个...
Um, well...
妈妈
Mom?
我不知道你希望我怎么说
I don't know what you want me to say.
你父亲对于管理层的人员选择
Your father had certain preferences
有特殊的偏好
when it came to management positions.
什么意思
What's that mean?
这不是针对黑人
Well, it wasn't just about the blacks.
他也不喜欢墨西哥人
He wasn't real fond of the Mexicans, either.
那爸爸就是种族歧视了
So Dad was, like, a racist?
时代不一样 亲爱的
It was a different time, honey.
那时是90年代
It was the '90s.
不好意思
Excuse me.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
抱歉打扰了
Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt.
你来这里干什么
Well, what are you doing here?
我本来想打电♥话♥ 但是我的通灵师说
I would have called, but my psychic said
我应该当面和你谈谈
I should talk to you face-to-face.
好吧
Okay.
事实上
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表