剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
前情提要
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
我来给你介绍一下 我的大儿子 楚库埃梅卡
Let me introduce my oldest son Chukwuemeka.
你可以叫我小楚
You can call me Chuey.
可以叫他楚库埃梅卡
You can call him Chukwuemeka.
我告诉你 如果我俩成了
I want you to know, if this works out,
我允许你继续工作
I will allow you to keep your job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只要我回家的时候桌上有晚餐
As long as dinner is on the table when I come home,
就没有问题
there's no problem.
我觉得还是有问题的
Oh, I think there is a problem.
现在
是的 阿姨 我知道 他很有礼貌
Yes, Auntie, I know, he's very polite...
也很成功
and successful...
-鲍勃吗 -年轻又英俊
- Bob? ?- ...and young and handsome.
不是鲍勃
Not Bob.
好的 阿姨 我要挂了 我在做手术
Okay, Auntie, I must go. I am in the middle of surgery.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
阿姨 我的病人快死了
Auntie, my patient is close to death.
好的
Okay.
再见
And goodbye.
我希望她能别插手我的事
I wish she would stay out of my business.
她是个爱管闲事的女人
She's a very nosy woman.
告诉我 这个年轻英俊的男人是谁
Now, who is this young and handsome man?
记得我跟你说过的药剂师吗
Remember the pharmacist I told you about?
楚库埃梅卡
Chukwuemeka?
楚库什么玩意
Chukwa-who?
楚库埃梅卡 在尼日利亚这是个常见的名字
Chukwuemeka. In Nigeria it's a very common name.
不了个是吧
Get out of here.
没错 有很多有名的楚库埃梅卡
Yes. There are many famous Chukwuemekas.
-楚库埃梅卡·奥涅马奇 -楚库埃梅卡·奥朱库
- Chukwuemeka Onyemachi. - Chukwuemeka Ojukwu.
前者为著名柔道选手 后者为军官和政♥治♥家
-楚库埃梅卡·恩瓦迪克 -楚库埃梅卡·沃克
- Chukwuemeka Nwadike. - Chukwuemeka Woke.
前者为足球运动员 后者为工程师和政♥治♥家
行了 我相信你们
Okay, I believe you.
你和你的楚库埃梅卡怎么了
Anyway, what's going on with your Chukwuemeka?
他的母亲让我阿姨再给他一次机会
His mother asked my auntie to give him a second chance,
但我不喜欢他
but I don't really like him.
你不用喜欢他
You don't need to like him.
他是个尼日利亚人 英俊 强壮
He's Nigerian, young, handsome, virile,
还在大连锁店做药剂师
and a pharmacist at the CVS.
你怎么知道他很强壮
How do you know he's virile?
你聋了吗 他是尼日利亚人
Are you deaf? He's Nigerian.
那鲍勃呢
What about Bob?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在他母亲中风了
Now that his mother had a stroke,
他有更重要的事要担心
he has more important things on his mind.
如果他偷懒 他就落后了
Well, if he's snoozing, he's losing.
我在《宋飞传》上听到的 杰瑞对克莱默说的
I heard that on the Seinfeld. Jerry said it to Kramer.
亲爱的 你得把这个想象成赛马
Honey, you need to think of this like a horse race.
让鲍勃和楚库什么的去跑圈
Let Bob and Chukwa-whatever run around the track
看谁最后胜出
and see which one pulls ahead.
没有什么比赛 我又不是肯塔基州大赛马
There is no race. I'm not the Kentucky Derby.
我们该下注
Ooh, we should make bets.
我用三比一的赔率赌鲍勃输
I will give you three-to-one odds on the Bob.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我才不在任何田径赛里赌非洲人输呢
I ain't betting against no African in a footrace.
四比一
Four-to-one.
可以
Now you got a bet.
楚帕卡布拉可能很大力呢
Chupacabra could pull a hammy.
不好意思 你们在谈论我的生活
Excuse me, you are discussing my life.
如果你想参一脚[要一块] 把钱拿出来
If you want a piece of this, show me the money.
出自电影《甜心先生》 这是他的口头禅
Jerry Maguire. It's his catchphrase.
鲍勃心动
第一季第九集
第二天
见鬼 妈
Damn it, Mom!
怎么了
What happened?
我想吃她的胡萝卜
I tried to eat one of her carrots
结果她用叉子戳我
and she stabbed me with a fork.
让我看看 皮没破
Let me see. Oh, she didn't break the skin.
还是很疼
Still hurts.
你活该 偷吃残疾人的饭
Serves you right for stealing food from a handicapped person.
她睡得还好吗
Did she sleep through the night?
她起夜两次想尿尿 我们成功到达厕所一回
She got up twice to pee and we made it to the bathroom once.
她会好起来
She'll get better.
希望如此 我好累 好想哭
I hope so. I'm so tired, I'm gonna cry.
你们美国男人真是敏感脆弱
You American men and your sensitive feelings.
这只是种说法
It's a figure of speech.
不管怎样 非常不吸引人
Whatever it is, it is very unattractive.
别再说了
Don't say it again.
抱歉
Sorry.
今天下午我有一小会假
I have a short break this afternoon.
如果你弟弟妹妹能来照顾你妈
If your brother or sister could stay with your mom,
我们也许可以喝点茶
maybe we can get some tea.
我也希望可以 但今天我要开一整天会
I wish I could. I got meetings stacked up all day.
好吧 那下次吧
Oh, okay, well, maybe another time.
失陪了 我去看看你母亲
Um, excuse me, I'll go check on your mother.
告诉她我去打破伤风了
Hey, tell her I went for a tetanus shot.
我会告诉她你哭得像个小姑娘
I'll tell her you cry like a girl.
你好 维勒太太 你还好吗
Hello, Mrs. Wheeler. How are you feeling?
很好 你看
Pretty good. Look,
我在用死去的手臂吃饭
I'm eating with my dead arm.
-真不错 -是啊
- Wonderful. ?- Yeah.
下一步 鼓掌
Next step, clapping.
你睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
像半头猪
Like half a log.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
无所谓
Don't worry about it.
你和我儿子怎么样了
So what's going on with you and my son?
我们都很忙
We are both very busy people.
现在不是时候
This is not the time.
那就挤时间
Well, make the time.
否则 我就是你的结局
Otherwise, you're gonna end up like me,
一个带着褪色纹身的孤独老妪
a lonely old woman with a faded tramp stamp.
我看见了 是只漂亮的蝴蝶
I've seen it. It's a beautiful butterfly.
现在 它好像快要
Yeah, well, right now it looks like
从我的成人纸尿裤里飞出来了
it's trying to fly out of my adult diaper.
听着 艾比希拉
Listen, Abishola.
别为鲍勃停留
You can't wait for Bob,
也别为任何人停留
you can't wait for any man.
好好过日子
Live your life.
很好的建议 谢谢你
That's good advice. Thank you.
无论如何我们都是朋友
And we'll still be friends either way.
当然
Of course. ?
事实上 等我好点了
As a matter of fact, when I get better,
就带你去那种母女游轮
I'm gonna take you on one of those mother-daughter cruises.
那你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
你会喜欢的 上面有赌博
You'll love it. They've got gambling,
跳舞比赛 还有化装舞会
dance contests, costume nights.
我可以扮成安吉丽娜·朱莉
I could go as Angelina Jolie
你可以扮成我的养女
and you could be one of my orphans.
当晚
快别说了
Stop it.
艾比希拉 看谁来了
Abishola, look who came to visit.
当然 楚库埃梅卡 你好
Of course. Chukwuemeka, hello.
你好 艾比希拉
Hello, Abishola.
楚库埃梅卡正在给我
Eh, Chukwuemeka is checking
量血压 免费
my blood pressure for free.
稍微有点高 叔叔
Which is a little high, Uncle.
都是因为他吃太多曲奇饼干
That's because he eats too many biscuits and cookies.
-不行 您得节制点 -听到了吗
- Oh, no, you need to cut back. - ?You hear that?
他又不是医生
He's not a doctor.
他只是药剂师
He's just a pharmacist.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表