剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
他们又不用筷子
Well, they're not the chopstick people.
好吧 我赶时间
Okay, I need to get going soon,
-所以让我把这个做完 -当然
- so let me finish this up. - Sure.
-玩开心点 -我会的
- Have fun tonight. - u202dI will.u202c
我希望你知道我骨子里没一点种族歧视
I hope you know I don't have a racist bone in my body.
我知道
I know that.
要是孙儿长得像泰格伍兹
I'd be so proud to have a grandchild
或者哈莉·贝瑞
who looks like Tiger Woods.
我会非常骄傲
Halle Berry?
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
安安
Night-night.
我是怎么回事
What's wrong with me?
竟然忘了巴拉克·奥巴马
I forgot Barack Obama.
他可是我的最爱
He's my favorite one!
那天晚上
中方称本周三
China said Wednesday
船员将免于...
it would free the crew of...
袜子男马上到了
The sock man will be here any minute.
去换件好看的衣服
Go put on something nice.
我的衣服怎么了
What is wrong with what I am wearing?
通德 看看我 再看看你
Tunde, look at me, and look at you.
性感
Sexy.
快去
Go!
-这是什么 -三明治
- What is this? - u202dA sandwich.u202c
这不是让你吃三明治的衣服
Those are not sandwich clothes.
你喷了多少香水 兄弟
That's a lot of perfume, bro.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请进
Please.
你看上去真不错 要去哪儿吗
You look nice. Are you going somewhere?
就那儿
Just over there.
旅程绝对安全
Safe travels.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好 鲍勃
Good evening, Bob.
嗨 德勒
Hey, Dele.
-你看起来真帅 -谢谢
- You're looking sharp. u202d- Thank you.u202c
衬衫这里沾了些芥末
You got a little mustard on your shirt there.
天哪
Oh, God.
鲍勃 你好
Oh, Bob. Hello.
你好 阿姨 这是给你的
Hello, Auntie. Uh, these are for you.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
插水里
Put 'em in water.
那么 鲍勃 你还好吗
So, Bob, what's up with you?
只有我的胆固醇不太好
Just my cholesterol.
是的 我们都不怎么健康
Yes, we are both unhealthy.
他到了
He's here!
两分钟
Two minutes.
所以 鲍勃 你还好吗
So, Bob, what is up with you?
我已经问过了
I already asked.
他说他的胆固醇不好
He said his cholesterol.
我的也是
Mine, too.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
你真美
Wow, you look beautiful.
不客气
You're welcome.
-这些送你 -谢谢
- These are for you. - u202dThank you.u202c
通德
Tunde.
我去插水里
Uh, I'll put them in water.
-我们出发 -好的
- Shall we? - u202dYes.u202c
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
他真香
He smelled wonderful.
我忘记拍要发图享的照片了
Oh, I forgot to take a picture for the Instagram.
等一下 等一下
Wait! Wait!
再晚一点儿
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 我们是加利福尼亚人
It's okay, we're from California.
为什么要那么说
Why did you say that?
我就逗逗她
I'm just messing with her.
因为怕种族歧视
Oh, because of the racism.
我们还是犹太人
We are also Jewish.
真好玩
That was fun.
你相信吗 我们真的在约会
You believe this? We're on a real date.
我知道 好像昨天
I know. It seems like only yesterday
你还只是送袜子到我家的陌生人
you were a strange man bringing socks to my home.
那样做有点奇怪 是不是
That was a little weird, wasn't it?
相当奇怪
That was a lot of weird.
是个好故事 可以说给我们的...
Eh, it'll be a good story we can tell our...
朋友听
friends.
怎么了
What?
你美得让我移不开眼
I can't get over how beautiful you are.
别说了 我都不好意思了
Stop, you're embarrassing me.
抱歉 要来杯葡萄酒吗
Sorry. Would you like a glass of wine?
你要来点吗
Are you getting some?
当然 这可是特别的日子
Yeah, it's a special occasion.
庆祝 放松
Celebrate, loosen up.
如果我不希望放松呢
What if I do not wish to loosen up?
好吧 紧张也是一个选择
Well, then, tight is always an option.
好吧 我也许要来一杯葡萄酒
Well, maybe I'll have one glass of wine.
好的 红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
Great. Red or white?
一杯加利福尼亚霞多丽干白葡萄酒就行
A-A dry California chardonnay would be nice.
你居然懂葡萄酒
You know your wines.
我上护理学院的时候
I was a waitress in London
曾经在伦敦当过服务员
when I went to nursing school.
我不知道你还在伦敦生活过
I didn't know you lived in London.
还有巴塞罗那 汉堡和开普敦
And Barcelona and Hamburg and Cape Town.
我一直在努力了解你
Wow. I keep thinking I know who you are
后来我发现还要了解更多
and then I realize there's so much more.
我一直在努力了解你
I keep thinking I know who you are.
-然后呢 -我觉得我已经了解了
- And? - u202dI think I've got it.u202c
是的 眼见为实
Yeah, what you see is what you get.
我喜欢我的所见
I like what I see.
打扰一下 可以给我们
Excuse me. Can we get two glasses
来两杯你们的特等加利福尼亚霞多丽吗
of your best California chardonnay?
当然
Of course.
要俄♥罗♥斯♥河谷或者卡内罗斯产的
Russian River Valley or Carneros,
最好是2007年的
preferably 2007.
装杯也要好一点
And in those nice glasses.
这里的招牌是什么
So, what is good here?
他们以牛排出名
Well, they are known for their steaks.
肋眼牛排 三分熟
The rib eye, medium rare.
你不会点那个的 会吗
You're not getting that, are you?
-为什么不点 -鲍勃
- Why not? - u202dBob,u202c
你最近心脏病发作了一次
you recently had a heart attack.
没错 但我感觉很好
Yeah, and I feel fine.
不行 你不能吃牛排
No, you cannot have steak.
可以 我非常确定我可以
Okay, I-I'm pretty sure I can.
但我不会点 没事 没关系
But I won't. No. It's fine.
很好
Good.
那就很明白了 虽然这些刚好
Just so we're clear, uh, while it happens to line up
符合你的建议
with your suggestion,
我决定点鱼或者鸡肉
I'm making the decision to have fish or chicken.
-你点鱼 -我当然会点鱼
- You'll have fish. - Damn right I'll have fish.
那么 我猜炸薯条肯定不行
So, I'm guessing french fries are a bad idea.
-菠菜 -好的
- Spinach. - u202dOkay.u202c
在牛排店吃鱼和菠菜
Fish and spinach at a steak house.
很好
Sure.
是这样 我曾被警告过
You know, I was warned
尼日利亚妇女可能有点强势
that Nigerian women can be kind of pushy.
这种标签很不公平
That's a very unfair generalization.
我也是这么跟那个人说的
That's what I told the guy.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表