剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
你有吗
You do?
拉各斯大学的优等生
Summa cum laude, University of Lagos.
开吵吧 螃蟹
Go, Crabs!
你叫我们我来 是要干什么
So, you summoned us. What do you need?
首先
Well, for starters,
我想知道在我离职期间 你为什么决定
I would like to know why, in my absence, you decided
要开始生产压缩护袖
to start manufacturing compression sleeves.
其实 那是我想出来的
Oh, uh, actually, that was our idea.
是这样 孩子们现在都要戴这个
See, all the kids are wearing them now
是因为他们看到职业运动员都戴
'cause they see the pro athletes wearing them,
这就好像
and it seemed like
让麦克斯多特品牌产品自然拓展
a natural extension of the MaxDot brand.
还有 生产成本低 我们用了和袜子里
Also, they're cheaper to make. We used the same latex blend
同样的乳胶混合物
that's in our socks.
并不是足尖套
Instead of the toe pouch,
你懂的 是另一种洞套
though, it's-- there's, you know, another hole.
是的 像以前的足尖套
Yeah. Where the, where the toe pouch was.
你就让他们这样干了
And you let this happen?
是的 我觉得他们想法挺好
Yeah. I thought it was a good idea.
还有 我们现在正在小范围实验
Plus, we're testing it on a small scale,
为什么不碰碰运气
so why not take a chance?
艾比希拉 你可以好心告诉我儿子原因吗
Abishola, will you kindly tell my son why not?
她和这有什么关系
What's she got to do with this?
她是名医疗保健专家
She is a health care professional
也是我信任的行政助理
and my trusted executive assistant.
行政助理
Executive assistant?
她昨天还在给你洗海绵浴
Yesterday she was giving you sponge baths.
你再说的话那就是你的新工作了
Keep talking and that'll be your new job.
艾比希拉
Abishola?
贵公♥司♥已成功成为一家医药供应商
The success of your company has been as a medical supplier.
医生告诉他们的病人
Doctors tell their patients to wear
穿你们的袜子可以改善血液循环
your socks to improve circulation.
知名运动员告诉孩子们
Famous athletes tell kids
戴运动护袖是为了耍酷
to wear athletic sleeves to look cool.
那就让勒布朗·詹姆斯做我们的代言人
Great. So we'll hire LeBron James to be our spokesperson.
勒布朗和耐克有终身合约
LeBron has a lifetime deal with Nike
价值超过10亿美元
worth over a billion dollars.
那就换一个人
Then another guy.
把你的海绵准备好
Get your sponge ready.
妈妈 如果我们不冒险
Mom, if we don't take chances,
我们就不会成长
we don't grow.
如果我们犯傻冒险 那就是倒♥退♥
If we take stupid chances, we go under.
艾比希拉 你现在明白我说的意思了吗
Abishola, you get now what I was talking about?
他说了什么
What was he talking about?
他把你比作一个著名死尸怪物
He compared you to a famous monster made out of dead bodies.
说什么
Oh, come on!
-我不能 -等一下
- I can't... Uh-uh. - Just wait.
我是说 她觉得
I mean, what does she think...
我们得有点行动 兄弟
We got to do something, man!
我们得有点行动
We got to do something!
古德温和科福怎么了
What about Goodwin and Kofo?
他们可真是厉害了
I thought those guys were cool.
别说他们了 艾比希拉呢
Well, forget them. What about Abishola?
拜托 我们都知道她最终会离开你的
Oh, please. We all knew she was gonna leave you eventually,
但不是为了妈妈离开你
but not for Mom.
你得搞定这事 你必须搞定这事
You got to fix this, man! You got to fix this!
好的 好的
All right! All right!
我其实不知道怎么办
I actually don't know what to do.
当天晚些时候
我们得谈谈
We need to talk. u202d
你妈妈在午休
Your mother is taking a nap.
谈什么
Talk about what?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
我警告过你的那些都发生了
Everything I warned you about has happened,
而且老实说 你让事情变得更糟糕
and honestly, you're making it worse.
我认为我是在帮忙
Well, I think I am helping.
你妈妈现在有目标了
Your mother has purpose now.
她决定好起来
She's determined to get better.
很好 但是那我怎么办
Well, that's great, but what about me?
她做个决定一定要我付出代价吗
Does her being determined have to be at my expense?
我们在车里谈过这个 答案是对的
We talked about this in the car, and the answer is yes.
你知道吗 算了
You know what? Forget it.
她醒了就给我打电♥话♥ 我自己和她谈
Just call me when she wakes up. I'll talk to her myself.
她让我四点叫醒她
She instructed me to wake her at 4:00.
-好的 那我那个时候再来 -不 不行
- Great. I'll come back then. - No, no.
我要和她先开个会
That's when I have a meeting with her.
你们为什么要开会
Why do you have a meeting?
她说想和我吐槽一些她的想法
She said she would like to spitball some ideas with me.
吐槽
"Spitball."
真棒 那你们开完会我再跟她聊可以吗
Terrific. Can I talk to her after that?
我尽量给你留点时间
I'll try to squeeze you in.
她五点的时候事有点多
She has a hard out at 5:00.
这都是些什么事儿
What is happening?
当晚
-你感觉怎么样 -u202d累了
- Hey. How you feeling? - u202dTired.
是呀 我也累了
Yeah, me, too.
你有什么好累的
What do you have to be tired about?
我一整天都在灭火
I was the one putting out fires all day.
是在点火吧
Or starting them.
好吧 让我们聊聊吧
All right, let's hear it.
我不想和你吵架
Eh, I don't want to fight with you.
很好 要不然你会被骂得很惨
That's good, 'cause I'd kick your ass.
听着 我很高兴你感觉好多了
Look, I'm happy you're feeling better.
-我很高兴你回来工作了 -u202d但是呢
- I'm happy you're back at work. - u202dBut?
继续
Go on.
今天是我一生中最糟糕的日子之一
Today was one of the worst days of my life.
你看吧 你这不是开始了吗
There you go. You see?
你永远都可以和妈妈吐露心扉
You can always talk to your mother.
我不懂你为啥想继续待在那个库房♥
I don't get why you want to be stuck in that warehouse.
你有很多的钱够你退休
You have enough money to retire,
坐着船四处游玩
go on a cruise.
你甚至可以马上出发 所有的船都配有轮椅踏板
You could go right now. All those ships have ramps.
听着
Hey, listen,
我很乐意退出
I would happily step away
如果我觉得你们几个孩子可以经营好公♥司♥
if I thought you kids could keep the company going.
我们可以 而且我们就是在这么做
We can. And for the record, that's what we've been doing.
你们都在想让人们手上套袜子了
You've been putting socks on people's arms.
那只是个想法
That was one idea.
道格拉斯和克里斯蒂娜对这个想法很兴奋
Douglas and Christina were excited about it,
而我只是想支持他们
and I wanted to be supportive.
支持
Supportive?
你不应该支持
You're not supposed to be supportive,
你应该是老板
you're supposed to be the boss.
我是老板 但我也是他们的兄弟
I am the boss, but I'm also their brother.
我是他们的母亲
And I'm their mother,
但我可以做到在他们搞垮这家公♥司♥之前
but I'll stuff them both in a duffel bag and toss it
把他们打包扔湖里
in the lake before I let them take down this company.
真善良
Real nice.
善良个屁
Screw nice.
善良不能让你在开曼群岛
Nice doesn't get you a secret bank account
开户
in the Cayman Islands.
你在开曼有银行账户
You have one of those?
没有
No.
听着 随你便吧 反正这也是你的公♥司♥
Look, whatever. I-It's your company.
如果你不喜欢我的经营方式
If you don't like the way I run it,
-也许你应该自己来 -也许我是该自己来
- maybe you should do it yourself. - Maybe I should.
真棒 那我就另谋高就
Great. I'm gonna go do something else with my life.
我辞职
I quit.
鲍勃 等等
Bobby, wait.
什么
What?
祝你的新事业好运
Good luck in your new ventures.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表