剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have any brothers and sisters?
有 六个兄弟 四个姐妹
Yes. Six brothers and four sisters.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你妈生了11个孩子
Your mother had 11 children?
她还能走路吗
Can she walk?
我妈妈生了三个
My mother had three.
我爸爸的其他两个老婆生了剩下的那些
My father's other two wives had the rest.
好吧 那你父母结婚了多久
Oh, okay. Well, h-how long were your mom and dad married?
他们还结着呢
They are still married.
所以她是你♥爸♥第三任老婆
So she's your dad's third wife?
不 她是第一任
No, she's the first.
等等
Hang on.
你是说你♥爸♥同时拥有三个老婆
Are you saying your dad's got three wives at the same time?
对
Yes.
这要怎么操作
Well, how does it work over there?
她们同时上你♥爸♥
Do they all crush his spirit at once
还是轮流
or do they take turns?
你只有一个兄弟一个姐妹
And you just have the one brother and one sister?
还是感觉太多
Which still feels like too many.
你和兄弟姐妹关系好吗
So are you close with your siblings?
你们怎么保持联♥系♥
H-How do you guys keep in touch?
我现在不想谈家人
I don't want to talk about my family right now.
好吧 那你想谈什么
Oh, okay. Uh, well, what do you want to talk about?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk.
好吧
Uh, well...
那你想干什么
Uh, what do you wanna do?
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
噩梦
Um, bad dream.
你在梦里逃生吗
Were you running for your life?
没有 为什么
No, why?
你都湿透了
You're all sweaty.
没什么
Uh, it's nothing.
我没事 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
告诉我 我们能搞清楚那是什么意思
Tell me so we can determine what it means.
没有什么意思 别管了
It does not mean anything. Leave it alone.
跟性有关吗
Was the dream sexual?
没有
No.
你回答得太快了
You said that too fast.
辅♥导♥级 限制级还是禁片
PG, "R," or "X"?
别闹了
Stop it.
肯定是禁片
"X."
第一季 第五集
你侄女进屋不再跟我们打招呼了
Your niece does not greet us when she enters anymore.
那是因为她成了一个粗鲁的美国人
That's because she is becoming a rude American,
就像比弗利山庄的贵妇人
like the housewives of the Beverly Hills.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你好 阿姨 你好 叔叔
Hello, Auntie. Hello, Uncle.
-德勒呢 -在他房♥间 做功课
- Where's Dele? - In his room, doing his homework.
-他吃饭了吗 -当然
- Has he had dinner? - Of course.
我们可不想丢了做你仆人的饭碗
We wouldn't want to get fired from our job as your servants.
别这样 行不行
Please, don't be like that, eh?
我刚上了12小时的班
I just worked a 12-hour shift.
而我们只是坐在这什么也没干
While we just sat here and did nothing.
像沙发蔬菜
Like couch vegetables.
土豆
Potatoes.
什么土豆
What potatoes?
俗语是"沙发土豆"[常坐在电视机前的人]The saying, it's "Couch potatoes."
土豆就是一种蔬菜啊
A potato is a vegetable.
那我们干脆说"沙发番茄"得了
Well, then we could just say "Couch tomatoes."
不行 番茄是水果
No, a tomato is a fruit.
它有籽
It has seeds.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
做功课
Homework.
那你干吗停下来
Eh. Then why did you stop?
跟我妈打招呼
To greet my mother?
我再问一遍 你干吗停下
I'll ask again. Why did you stop?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我作业写完了
I finished my homework.
我在玩游戏
I was playing a game.
我买♥♥那台电脑
I did not buy that computer
不是给你玩游戏的
for you to play games.
如果你作业写完了 你可以看书
If you are done with your homework, you may read a book.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
我不让你白白浪费
I will not let you squander
你现在的大好机会
the opportunities you have been given.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
我存钱存了好多年
I saved for years
才让我们来到这个国家
so we could come to this country.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
当你♥爸♥爸回尼日利亚时
And when your father went back to Nigeria,
我留下了 让你有机会念哈佛成为医生
I stayed so you could go to Harvard and become a doctor.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
你不能分心
You cannot become distracted.
-好的 妈妈 -很好
- Yes, Mum. - Good.
告诉我你刚才在玩什么蠢游戏
Now, what was this silly game you were playing?
象棋
Chess.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
那你继续
Well, continue.
你必须得赢
And you must win.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
这歌♥真好听
That's a pretty song.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
伍德沃德纪念医院
你睡得还好吗
You sleeping okay?
睡得不错
I'm sleeping fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 怎么了
Yes, I'm sure. Why?
你的衣服穿反了
Your shirt's inside out.
你今早上公车时我就注意到了
I noticed it when you got on the bus this morning.
那你怎么不告诉我
Ah, why didn't you tell me?
因为很好笑
Because it was funny.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, honey?
我一直在做这些奇怪的梦
I've been having these strange dreams,
等我醒来后就睡不着了
and when I wake up I can't go back to sleep.
别问她是什么样的梦
Don't ask her what kind of dreams they are.
她会很尴尬 因为是春梦
She's embarrassed because they are sexual.
谢谢你 凯米
Thank you, Kemi.
别客气
De nada.
这没什么好尴尬的
That's nothin' to be embarrassed about.
我一直都做春梦
I have sexual dreams all the time.
不然你觉得我怎么保持身材
How do you think I stay so trim?
那样不会吵醒你丈夫吗
Doesn't that wake your husband?
如果能吵醒 我还用得着做春梦
If he woke up, I wouldn't have to dream about sex.
那个幸运的男人是谁
Who's the lucky guy?
或女人 在尼日利亚
Or girl. In Nigeria,
如果你是同性恋会被抓去坐牢
you go to jail for being gay,
但在这 他们会让你做脱口秀
but here they give you a talk show.
好吧 我来告诉你
All right, I'll tell you.
我的梦都和鲍勃有关
My dreams have been about Bob.
世上男人千千万
All the men in the world
你就只能梦到他
and that's who you have dreams about?
我觉得他挺可爱的
Ah, I think he's kind of cute.
像个苍白的路德·范德罗
Like a pasty Luther Vandross.
我会梦到路德·范德罗斯
I would dream about Luther Vandross. Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
没有意义
It does not make sense.
我对鲍勃没那种意思
I'm not interested in Bob that way.
显然 你有
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表