剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
《鲍勃心动》前情提要
Previously on Bob Hearts Abishola...
如果我想用她的母语说你好
So, if I want to say hello in her language....
-你好 -你好[约鲁巴语]
- E karo. - E karo.
不是 是你好
No, no, no, e karo.
我很确定我就是那么说的
Pretty sure that's what I said.
好了 怎么说再见
Now, how do you say goodbye?
-再见 -再见[约鲁巴语]
- O dabo. - O dabo. O dabo. O dabo.
你好 理查德
Hello, Richard.
你好 艾比希拉
Hey, Abishola.
你和鲍勃怎么样了
How's it going with Bob?
你怎么知道鲍勃的事
Huh... how do you know about Bob?
你都告诉司机了
You told the bus driver?
我告诉所有人了
I told everybody.
我决定我们不应该...
I have decided that it is not right for us to be...
我不知道我们算什么 但我们不能...成
I do not know what we are, but we cannot be... it.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你是个很好的人 我很抱歉
You are a very nice man, and I am sorry,
但不该这样下去
but this is what has to happen.
再见
O dabo.
你好 艾比希拉
Karo, Abishola.
你好
Karo.
我儿子来电了
My son called.
他妻子怀孕了
His wife is pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这是第五个孙辈 我姐妹只有俩
That makes five grandchildren. My sister only has two.
我又赢了
I win again.
等我们下次拍全家照时 她会惭愧死
When we take our next family photo, she will be humiliated.
挺好
That's nice.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
-你确定 -是的
- You're sure? - Yes.
你能把脚放下吗
Will you get your feet off there?
你是山羊养大的
Were you raised by a goat?
等你准备好了 我听你说
Whenever you are ready, I will listen.
好吧 今天早上
Okay, this morning...
我和姨妈大吵了一架
I had a terrible fight with Auntie.
我就知道 快告诉我
I knew it. Tell me, tell me!
你忘记自己多大了
Did you forget how old you are?
没有 姨妈
No, Auntie.
没有多少男人在找你这个年龄的女人
There are not a lot of men looking for a woman your age.
-是的 姨妈 -那个袜子男对你来说很合适
- No, Auntie. - The sock man would have been wonderful for you.
-对我们也是 -闭嘴 对我们也是
- And for us. - Shh! And for us.
是的 姨妈
Yes, Auntie.
你以为自己到美国是来过自己的小日子吗
Did you think you came to America to live your life?
不是 姨妈
No, Auntie.
你比家猫还自私
You are more selfish than a house cat.
是的 姨妈
Yes, Auntie.
我要怎么跟尼日利亚的朋友家人交待
What will I tell our friends and family in Nigeria?
他们都期待被邀参加婚礼呢
They were all expecting to be invited to the wedding.
不会有多少人来 但他们都会送礼
Not many would come, but they would all have sent presents.
我不知道 姨妈
I do not know, Auntie.
你让我看起来像傻瓜
You have made me look like a fool.
也许你要是没掺和这事
Perhaps if you had stayed out of it,
也不会变成现在这样
that might not have happened!
你怎么敢这么和我说话
How dare you speak to me in this manner!
你怎么敢这么和她说话
How dare you speak to her in that manner!
脚 脚
Feet! Feet.
第一季 第四集
给你从卡车那儿拿了一块面包
Got you a Danish from the truck.
谢了 不用
Thanks, but no.
你确定吗 我还给你加热了
You sure? I had them warm it up for you.
真的吗
Really?
刚出炉的
Right out of the oven.
不要
No.
中间有果酱噢
There's jelly in the middle.
我说了不要
I said no!
行吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
怎么了 超好吃
What? It's good.
瞧瞧 这是相亲网站吗
Well, hello. Is that a dating site?
对
Yeah.
难怪你想变瘦
So you're trying to get skinny.
今晚七点半之前
By 7:30 tonight.
-老天 -是啊
- Oh, dude. - Yeah.
那个护士呢
What happened to the nurse?
她把我拒了
She blew me off.
真遗憾 是她的损失
Sorry. Her loss.
我也想这么想
I like to think so.
但往好的看 这让我意识到
But on the plus side, it showed me
我已经准备好再次约会了
that I'm ready to start dating again.
真有你的
Good for you.
谢了 不过帮我个忙
Thanks, but do me a favor.
别告诉其他人
Keep this between you and me.
当然
Of course.
你已经多久没那啥了
How long has it been since you, uh...
你懂的
you know?
我想想 离婚是三年前 所以
Well, let's see, the divorce was three years ago, so...
七年了
seven years.
扎心了 要我早就自杀了
Ouch. I would have killed myself.
你还是可以自杀
It's still an option for you.
你在用什么相亲网
What dating site are you on?
是个新的
Uh, it's a new one,
专为高等 中年专职人员
for upscale, middle-aged professionals.
不错 没有年轻 有魅力的人
That's cool. Keeps out the young, attractive people.
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
把面包给我
Give me the damn Danish.
给他用硝酸甘油
Okay, let's start him on nitroglycerin,
0.4毫克舌下含服
0.4 milligrams sublingual.
硝酸甘油 你确定
Nitroglycerin? Are you sure?
我确定 你有异议吗
Yes, I'm sure. Do you have a problem with that?
没有 只是
No, it's just that
他还在服用西地那非 可能会有不良反应
he's also on sildenafil, and there could be a bad reaction.
什么不良反应
Wh-What kind of bad reaction?
你没事的 别担心
You're fine. Don't worry.
我们可以去走廊谈谈吗
Can I talk to you in the hallway?
我 我有点担心
Well, I-I'm... I-I'm kind of worried.
你究竟怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
硝酸甘油和西地那非会引起严重心律失常
Nitroglycerin and sildenafil can cause severe arrhythmia.
我知道
I know that.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
当然不会 对不起
Of course. I am sorry.
你知道吗
Do you understand
当着病人的面纠正我
that when you correct me in front of the patient,
不仅是削弱他对我的自信心
that undermines his confidence in not just me,
还会让他对整个医院失去信心
but in this entire hospital?
再说一次 非常对不起
Again, very sorry.
这样就行了吗 对不起
That's it? You're sorry?
如果你要说什么 说出来
If you have something to say, then say it.
我很庆幸你没有治死病人
I'm glad that you did not kill the patient.
对不起
And I am sorry.
你究竟在在想什么
What were you thinking?
我道歉了 但他还穷追不舍
I apologized, but he kept pushing.
你第一天来这上班的时候我跟你说了什么
What have I told you since the first day you worked here?
不要和已婚医生上♥床♥
Don't sleep with a married doctor
除非我打算生孩子
unless I intend to get pregnant.
不是 是另一件事
No, the other thing.
别惹麻烦
Oh. Don't make waves.
那你今天做什么了
And what did you do today?
我惹麻烦了
I made a wave.
你可真棒
Damn right you did.
你知道有二十万菲律宾姑娘
Do you realize there's, like, 200,000 Filipino girls
等着接替你的工作吗
waiting to take your job?
我知道
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表