剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
去他妈的优步
Screw Uber!
我是你们黄色的士哥的忠实粉丝
I'm with you yellow dudes.
我们知道你们都兜圈子
I know you all drive around in circles
好多赚点钱 没关系
to jack up the fare, that's cool.
我尊重你们的宰客之道
I respect the hustle.
对了 如果你闻到奇怪的味道
By the way, if you smell something funny,
那是我的味道
it's me.
我已经三天没有洗澡了
I haven't taken a bath in, like, three days.
现在我已经能自己生产肉酱汁了
At this point, I'm making my own gravy.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为干干净净和香喷喷
Because being clean and daisy-fresh
是给有女友和工作的人准备的
is for guys with girlfriends and jobs.
我只有一塑料杯的波旁酒
All I got is this roadie of bourbon
还有我的新朋友
and my new friend...
帕米尔
Pamir.
帕米尔 我说的对吗
Hey, Pamir, did I say it right?
-对 -好的
- Yes. u202d- All right,
帕米尔
Pamir!
四天前
怎么回事
What's going on?
给妈妈做晚饭
Making Mom dinner.
瞧瞧你俩 出息了
Look at you guys stepping up.
只想让她知道我们有多爱她
Just trying to show how much we love her.
不错 你们在做什么
Nice, what you making?
千层面和凯撒沙拉 加上自♥制♥酱料
Lasagna and Caesar salad with homemade dressing.
布法里诺意餐厅
Bufalino's Trattoria?
那是个连锁店 但我想他们应该有意大利人
It's a chain, but I'm sure there's some Italians there.
所以给妈妈做晚饭就是
So, cooking Mom dinner meant going to get
去餐厅买♥♥外卖♥♥吗
takeout from a restaurant?
不是 他们送来的
Oh, no. They delivered.
花了好一会儿
Took a while.
所以我们要重新加热
That's why we're reheating it.
在烤箱里 不是微波炉
In the oven, not the microwave.
因为我们爱她
'Cause we love her.
赶紧的 来看看
Quickly, come and see this.
怎么了
What's going on?
来就是了
Just come.
尼日利亚人吃意面吗
Do Nigerians eat pasta?
当然吃
Of course.
我就说他们吃普通食物
I told you they eat regular food.
-怎么了 -站在你母亲边上
- What's going on? u202d- Stand next to your mother.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 维勒太太
Go ahead, Mrs. Wheeler.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-太不可思议了 -我不敢相信
- It's amazing! - I don't believe it!
很不错 对吧
Pretty good, huh?
来踢我 踢我
Ah! u202dOoh, kick me, kick me!
手下留情啊 李小龙
Easy, Bruce Lee.
好了 到我了 到我了
Okay, my turn, my turn!
好疼 虐待儿童啦 虐待儿童啦
Ooh! Child abuse! Child abuse!
我说了你能做到
I told you you could do it.
你说得对 谢谢
You were right, thank you.
我很为你开心 妈妈
I am so happy for you, Mom.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thank you, Bobby. u202d
客气 再过不久 你就不用坐轮椅了
Yeah. Before you know it, you'll be out of this chair,
回到自己的房♥子 过自己的生活
back in your own house, living your life...
回到自己的房♥子
back in your own house.
我想要继续回去工作
What I want is to go back to work.
你会的
And you will...
总会的
eventually.
我周一就要回去
I'm going in on Monday.
下周一吗
The Monday coming up?
没错
That's the one.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
对了 你不会想一头跳进工作
Yeah, you don't want to jump back into work
除非你能稍微跳起来一点
until you, you know, can jump a little.
是啊 但你总可以跟我们视频
Yeah, but you could always call us or FaceTime.
或者 你可以走传统路线给我们写信
Or, heck, you could get old school and write us a letter.
你的字写得特别好看
You have such beautiful handwriting.
你们不想让我回去工作
You guys don't want me to come back.
-不想 -不想
- No... u202d- No...
不想
Nope.
好吧 无所谓
Well, it doesn't matter.
上次我检查时 我还是
Last time I looked, I'm still
麦克斯多特的大股东
the majority shareholder of MaxDot,
所以过家家时间结束了
so playtime is over.
我们没有过家家
We haven't been playing.
我们真的在很努力工作
We've been working real hard.
他们确实是
They actually have.
"确实"
"Actually"?
我用词很正确
I used the word correctly.
这事具体要怎么操作
How exactly is this gonna work?
你差不多还算是个
I mean, you're still kind of
残疾人
incapacitated.
艾比希拉会帮助我
Abishola's gonna help me.
你要去公♥司♥吗
You're coming to the office?
那有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 不过我希望你能提前告诉我
No, although I would've liked a heads up.
为什么
Why?
真是个好问题
That's a great question.
我闻到千层面的味道了吗
Do I smell lasagna?
没有
No.
没有
No.
鲍勃心动
第一季 第十四集
我为你母亲的康复感到兴奋
I am so excited about your mother.
嗯
Yeah.
但我感觉你不是
Something tells me you are not.
不 不是
No, no.
我很开心她身体好点了
I'm real happy she's getting better.
只是 她回去工作有点
It's just, her being back at work kind of...
我想好好挑选用词
I want to choose my words carefully here.
恐惧让我反胃
It makes me sick with fear.
你在开玩笑
You are joking.
没有 胃酸蹭蹭地往上冒
Nope, the stomach acid is coming
我们聊天时脱口而出
right up into my throat as we speak.
我承认她有时很难相处
I will admit I have seen her be difficult at times.
不 你看到的是一位女性
No, what you've seen is a woman
在她的退休之际
in her golden years
与严重的健康问题博弈
dealing with a very serious health setback.
我说的可是个
What I'm talking about is
身着蓝色套装的邪恶化身
the embodiment of evil in a blue pantsuit.
你这是夸大其词
You are exaggerating.
知道我父亲为什么这么年轻就去世了吗
You know why my father died so young?
-为什么 -因为他乐意之至
- Why? - Because he wanted to!
那是他唯一的出路
It was his only way out!
这么说太不合适了
That is a terrible thing to say.
那是你不知道
Well, you don't know.
你只见过闪电击中科学怪人新娘脖子
You've only seen the Bride of Frankenstein
《科学怪人的新娘》1935
恐怖电影《科学怪人》的续集
之前的模样
before the lightning hits her neck bolts.
我真不敢相信你竟然如此无礼
I can't believe you can be so disrespectful. u202d
如果不说实话才是无礼
Yeah. It'd be disrespectful if it wasn't true.
你的弟弟妹妹也有同感吗
Do your brother and sister feel the same way?
如果是我认识的道格拉斯和克里斯汀娜
If I know Douglas and Christina,
他们什么感觉都不会有
they don't feel anything right now.
爸爸做得对
Dad did it right.
突发心脏病是离开妈妈的唯一办法
Heart attack's the only way to get away from Mom.
没有什么比冠状动脉扩张的感觉更好的了
Nothing beats the sweet release of a massive coronary.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
诱发心脏病
Trying to have a heart attack.
等等 我们一起
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表