剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
you might think it's a child's hat.
的确
Sure.
有没有更吸引人的方式
but is there a more enticing way
来向顾客介绍呢
to describe them to a customer?
那...
Well...
你可以用更时髦的词
instead of red, you could use
来代替红色 比如朱红
a fancier word like "Vermilion."
我喜欢
I like that.
哪儿来的灵感
Where-where did that come from?
是我小时候最喜欢的蜡笔颜色
It was my favorite crayon color as a young boy.
这个怎么样
What about this one?
这是我们的优质女款蓝色短袜
That is our premium women's anklet in blue.
绘儿乐
美国著名蜡笔品牌
绘儿乐会叫它什么
What would Crayola call it?
宝蓝色
Sapphire?
太棒了
That's great.
还有天蓝 靛蓝 牛仔蓝
There's also sky, indigo, denim,
当然还有永恒蓝
and, of course, Bluetiful.
你就像个蜡笔达人
you're like a crayon savant.
惭愧
Guilty.
你好啊 科福
Hello, Kofo.
-你好 -你在干什么
- Hello. - What are you doing?
我正在帮韦勒先生的妹妹
I am helping Mr. Wheeler's sister update
更新产品名称
the product names.
让它们更加性感
We're making them sexier.
你真的在干这个吗 科福
Is that what you are doing, Kofo?
我能说什么
What can I say?
都是蜡笔惹的祸
Blame it on the crayons.
古德温 你小时候最喜欢的哪只蜡笔
Goodwin, what was your favorite crayon when you were a kid?
我太穷了买♥♥不起蜡笔
Oh, I was too poor for crayons.
只能用眼泪混着泥土画画
We drew pictures by mixing our tears with dirt.
太令人心酸了
That is so sad.
你才不穷 你♥爸♥爸是法官
如果白人觉得他们拯救了我们 会付给我们更多报酬
不要再勾搭老板妹妹了
她有名字 但我不能说 否则她会听见
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都很好
Oh, everything is wonderful.
如果你害我们被解雇
我就杀了你 然后把遗物邮寄给你的家人
祝您下午愉快
Have a pleasant afternoon.
真是个大好人
What a great guy.
当晚
所以 你们去年没缴税
So... you paid no taxes last year?
一分都没缴
Not a dime.
介于减免税和亏损之间
Between deductions and losses,
麦克斯多特压缩袜业的钱 实际上又回来了
MaxDot Therapeutic Hosiery actually got money back.
这么说我交的税比你们公♥司♥还多
So I paid more taxes than your company?
真不公平
That is not fair.
是的 但国家也因此变得伟大
No. But, it's what makes this country great.
通德 别管他们
Tunde, leave them alone.
现在我知道你为什么能开凯迪拉克了
Now I know why you drive a Cadillac.
车的税也免了
I deduct that, too.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
抱歉 对你来说一定很无聊
Sorry. That must be really boring for you.
不 你心情好我很高兴
No, I'm happy you are in a good mood.
我想是的
I guess I am.
你怎么样
So what's been going on with you?
你今天过得好吗
How was your day?
有什么有趣的事
Anything interesting happen?
我见到了你前妻
I met your ex-wife.
心情仍然好吗
Are you still in a good mood?
难以置信
Unbelievable!
她在跟踪你吗
Is she stalking you?
她已经跟踪了
Cause she's done that.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我在医院遇见了她
I met her at the hospital.
她病了
She's a patient.
为什么 她怎么了
Why, what's wrong with her?
我不方便说
I'm not allowed to say.
会好吗
She gonna be all right?
我相信会
I believe so.
太糟糕了
That's too bad.
康复过程长吗 痛苦吗
Long, painful recovery?
-大概不会 -该死
- Probably not. - Damn it.
鲍勃 别这样
Bob, stop that.
你曾经爱过这个女人
You once loved this woman. ?
如果连前妻惨死的玩笑
If I can't joke about my ex-wife
都不能和你开
dying a horrible death,
真不知道我还能和你说什么
I don't know what you and I have left to say to each other.
她说她为我们的幸福感到高兴
She said she's happy that we are happy.
我敢打赌她是
I'll bet she is.
她给我讲了许多精彩的故事
She told me wonderful stories
关于你对父亲真挚的爱
about how much you loved your father.
她说了
She did?
是的 你和他打算去看
Yes. How you and he were going to visit
全国所有的棒球场
all the baseball parks in the country.
他去世时 你们只剩五个没去过
And you only had five to go before he died.
她无权告诉你这些
She had no right to tell you that.
她建议
She suggested that
你和我一起去参观那些棒球场
you and I go visit those parks.
那会很棒的
That'd be great.
我们将会在德州备受侧目
We're really gonna turn some heads in Texas.
再见 科福
O dabo, Kofo.
再见 维勒先生的妹妹
O dabo, Mr. Wheeler's sister.
再见 克里斯蒂娜
O dabo, Christina.
-你还在这里 -你不也是
- You're still here. - And so are you.
-我在工作 -真的吗
- I-I... I was working. - Really?
为什么我听见这扇紧闭的门背后
Then why did I hear three dozen giggles
传来一连串笑声
from behind the closed door?
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
我有一些好点子
I have very good ideas
而且用迷人的方式传递了它们
and I deliver them in a charming way.
你不能被人看见和维勒先生的妹妹在一起
You cannot be seen with Mr. Wheeler's sister.
为什么 我喜欢她在身边
Why? I enjoy her company.
她聪慧 幽默
She's smart, funny,
疯狂得恰到好处
and just the right amount of crazy.
科福 拜托告诉我
Oh, Kofo, please tell me
你们之间的关系仅是工作上的
this relationship has remained professional.
放松 只是性关系而已
Relax, it is just about sex.
性关系
Sex?
-我是说袜关系 -你说的是性关系
- I-I meant socks. - You said sex.
-但是我的意思是袜子 -那你说袜子啊
- But I meant socks. - Then say socks!
袜子
Socks!
第二天
伍德沃德纪念医院
谢谢你没用枕头捂死我
Thanks for not putting a pillow over my face.
我这样想过
I thought about it,
但我在楼下签到了 存在书面记录
but I signed in downstairs, so there's a paper trail.
你能来看我真好
Nice of you to visit.
我在附近然后听说
Well, I was in the neighborhood and heard
你在干涉我的人生
you were sticking your damn nose into my life,
所以我觉得我该过来看看
so I thought I'd swing by.
你看起来不错 你减肥了吗
You look good. Have you lost weight?
别想奉承我 十六公斤
Don't try buttering me up. 35 pounds.
看起来一切都不错
Seems like things are going well.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
-当然 -我确实为你高兴
- Sure you are. - I am.
艾比希拉可爱极了
Abishola's lovely.
她是很可爱 你得离她远点
She is, and you need to stay away from her.
是她过来找我的
Hey. She came looking for me.
-我才是那个被迫聆听的人 -你没有
- I'm a captive audience here. - Well, you have
权利告诉我女朋友我的事情
no right to tell my girlfriend stories about me.
我没说任何坏话
I didn't say anything bad.
我希望你什么也不说
I don't want you saying anything at all.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表