剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
They are here.
-谁到了 -快过来
- Who is here? -Come, come.
-谁来了 -不关你的事
- Uh, who is here? - None of your business.
站直了
Stand up straight.
欧盖契
Ogechi.
真是太惊喜了
What a wonderful surprise.
通德
Tunde.
欧盖契
Ogechi.
奥卢
Olu.
你还把你儿子一起带过来了 长得真帅
A-And I see you have brought your very handsome son with you.
晚上好先生 晚上好女士
Good evening, sir. Good evening, madam.
艾比希拉 别光站在那里
Abishola, don't just stand there.
过来跟我们的客人打招呼
Come and greet our surprise guests.
晚上好 蒙布拉塔夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Mborata.
请原谅我还穿着医院的工作服
Please excuse my hospital scrubs,
但我不知道今晚会有客人来
but I wasn't aware we were having company.
她刚刚轮完12小时的班
She just finished a 12-hour shift,
但是闻起来还是很香
and she still smells good.
就像个车载香薰
Like a car freshener.
艾比希拉 我来给你介绍一下
Abishola, let me introduce
我的大儿子 楚库埃梅卡
my oldest son, Chukwuemeka.
你可以叫我小楚
You can call me Chuey.
你可以叫他楚库埃梅卡
You can call him Chukwuemeka.
坐吧
Sit.
大家快坐下
Everyone, sit.
艾比希拉
Abishola,
楚库埃梅卡是个非常成功的药剂师
Chukwuemeka is a very successful pharmacist.
他在西维斯工作
He works at the CVS.
我们原本是一家沃尔格林 但后来变成来德爱
It was originally a Walgreens, but then became Rite Aid,
然后两年前 又变成了西维斯
and then, two years ago, we became CVS.
真有趣
Fascinating.
如果你们愿意 我可以给每人打一针流感疫苗
If you like, I can give everyone a flu shot.
那太棒了
Wonderful.
不然晚饭之后
Maybe after dinner.
-晚饭 -是啊
-Dinner? - Yes.
我必须得说 您的家实在是太美了
I must say, the-the beauty of your home
也只有住在这屋檐下的女人的美貌才能比得上
is surpassed only by the beauty of the women who live in it.
楚库埃梅卡
Chukwuemeka,
别闹了
stop it.
这一位已经有主了
This one is spoken for.
但这一位没有
But this one is not.
你还没走
You're still here.
我还能去哪里
Where else would I be?
我不知道 也许
I don't know, maybe out
再和网上约的女人出去
with another one of your Internet ladies?
道格拉斯
Douglas.
不要冲他生气
Don't be mad at him.
我们都支持你 亲爱的
We're all rooting for you, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨晚进展如何
So, how'd it go last night?
不大好
Not real well.
她说了你的小胡子吗
Did she mention the mustache?
我喜欢 我不剃
I like it. It's staying.
我也喜欢
I like it, too.
这不重要 我不会再浪费时间约会了
Doesn't matter. I'm not gonna waste any more time on dating.
别胡言乱语了
Oh, that's crazy talk.
你说还有谁能
You name me one other guy
躺在病床上进医院
who can roll into a hospital on a gurney
然后和一个非洲女人一起滚出来
and roll out with an African nurse.
我们能不提这茬了吗
Can we please drop it?
慢慢来
Just give it some time.
你会找到意中人的
Y-You'll find somebody.
我50岁了 妈妈
I'm 50 years old, Mom.
别胡说了 乔治·克鲁尼54岁才找到真爱
Big whoop. George Clooney didn't find love till he was 54.
你看看我 妈妈 我不是乔治·克鲁尼
Look at me, Mom. I'm not George Clooney!
你对我来说就是 鲍勃袜袜
You are to me, Bobby Socks.
-开什么玩笑 -怎么了
- You're kidding. - What is it?
是和我一起吃晚饭的那个女人
It's a text from that woman I went to dinner with.
这是个好兆头吧 她说什么了
Oh, that's a good sign. What'd she say?
"看看你错过了什么"
"Look what you're missing out on."
天啊
Oh, my.
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
看起来有点像你的小胡子
Looks kind of like your mustache.
再次感谢你准备了这么棒的晚餐
Thank you again for a wonderful meal.
奥卢 你的厨艺太精湛了
Yes, Olu, you are very talented in the kitchen.
比不上你在教堂唱诗的水平
Well, nowhere near as talented as you are in the church choir.
你知道
Did you know
艾比希拉的歌♥喉很棒吗
that Abishola has a beautiful singing voice?
不 我不棒
No, I did not.
唱一段
Sing something.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
她很害羞
She's shy.
你们应该在她早上洗澡的时候过来
You should come over when she showers in the morning.
你们肯定会以为雷巴·麦克恩特进了我们家卫生间
You would swear Reba McEntire was in our bathroom.
让他们单独聊聊 增进了解吧
Let's leave them alone so they can get to know each other.
好 好主意
Yes. Good idea.
给他唱《凯西的小丑》
Sing "Cathy's Clown" For him.
对不起 我妈妈就这样
I'm sorry about my mother.
她很守旧
She's very old-fashioned.
没关系 我知道这不是你的主意
It's okay. I know this wasn't your idea.
是的 但能和你坐在一起也挺不错的
No. But I'm glad to be sitting here with you.
你喜欢做护士吗
So, do you enjoy being a nurse?
嗯 我觉得很有成就感
Yes. I find it very rewarding.
我觉得做药剂师也是
I feel the same way about being a pharmacist.
那很不错啊
Ah, that's good. Very good.
我告诉你 如果我俩成了
I want you to know, if this works out,
我允许你继续工作
I will allow you to keep your job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真是太慷慨了
That is very generous.
我很现代
I'm modern,
和我父母不一样
not like my parents.
只要我回家的时候桌上有晚餐
As long as dinner is on the table when I come home,
就没有问题
there's no problem.
我觉得还是有问题的
Oh, I think there is a problem.
你好 鲍勃
Oh. Hello, Bob.
抱歉 我不知道你会来这里
Sorry. I didn't know you were gonna be here.
你为什么来了
Why are you here?
我开始喜欢这张长椅了
I've kind of grown to like this bench.
我更喜欢和你一起坐在这里
I mean, I like it better with you,
但我也更喜欢只有一张长椅
but I like it also just as a bench.
你要坐下吗
Would you care to sit?
可以吗 我不想打扰你
Uh, is that okay? I don't want to intrude.
坐吧 我希望你坐下
Please. I would like you to sit.
-你确定吗 -闭嘴坐下
- Are you sure? - Shut up and sit.
-你最近怎么样 -还行
- How have you been? - Not bad.
我被迫换了个手♥机♥号♥
I had to get a new phone number.
你呢
How about you?
不大好
Not great.
很遗憾 你想聊聊吗
Oh, I'm sorry. You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
好吧 就坐着也行
Okay, well, just sitting's good.
就坐着也行
Just sitting is good.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
能
You can.
你会说实话吗
You'll be honest with me?
当然了
Of course.
我该剃掉小胡子吗
Should I lose the mustache?
不用 我很喜欢
No. I like it.
很有男人味
It is very manly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
培根汉堡
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表