剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
u202dGloria, that's a lovely necklace.
是我眼镜的链子
It's just the chain for my glasses.
我也有一条项链
I also have a necklace.
很好看
Oh, nice.
是的 非常漂亮
Yes, very pretty.
是别人送的礼物
It was a gift.
-真的吗 谁送的 -不要问
- Really? Who gave it...? - u202dDon't.
她就想让你问她
That's what she wants.
快点 问吧
Oh, come on. Please ask.
-谁送给你的 -楚库埃梅卡
- Who gave you the... - Chukwuemeka!
凯米
Kemi.
我能怎么办
What can I do?
他不听我的拒绝
He will not take "No" for an answer.
那你拒绝了吗
Did you tell him "No"?
没有
No.
凯米 小心点
Kemi, be careful.
他醉翁之意不在酒
He's going to want something in exchange for this gift.
他已经达到目的了
Oh, he already got it.
项链并不是醉翁之意 而是事后谢礼
This was not a please, it was a thank you.
又一天
*一位美女*
*Pretty woman*
*在街上摇滚*
*Rolling down the street*
*一位美女*
*Pretty woman*
*是我想见的人*
*The kind I'd like to meet*
*一位美女*
*Pretty woman.*
你看着状态很好
Wow, you look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么大事吗
What's the occasion?
我厌倦了躺着
I'm tired of laying around,
等待死亡
waiting to die.
我要去俱乐部吃午饭
I'm gonna have lunch at the club.
真为你高兴 和詹和崔西一起吗
Good for you. With Jen and Trish?
我讨厌詹和崔西
Ah, screw Jen and Trish.
我要跟奥卢和通德一起去
I'm going with Olu and Tunde.
奥卢和通德
Olu and Tunde?
我就是这么问的
That's exactly what I said,
也是这种语气
and how I said it.
有什么问题吗
What's the big deal?
没什么 只是俱乐部氛围有点古板
Nothing, it's just the club's kind of a stuffy place;
她们可能会一脸震惊
they may raise some eyebrows.
那些老太婆打了那么多瘦脸针
Ah, those old hags have had so much Botox,
她们表情没那么丰富
their eyebrows aren't going anywhere.
我的尼日利亚伙伴来了 走
There's my Nigerians. Mush.
*一位美女*
*Pretty woman...*
以前唱得很好听
That was cute once.
一会之后
请稍等
One moment, please.
绿花菜汤
Ooh, cream of broccoli.
点得好
Good choice.
是我 苏珊 我没死
That's right, Susan, I'm not dead.
这么多白人老人
So many old white people,
好像在银行吃午饭
it's like eating lunch in a bank.
很有趣
This is fun.
是的 下周我们会带你去我们的俱乐部
Yes, and next week we will take you to our club.
你们有俱乐部吗
You have a club?
没有 开个玩笑
No, it was a joke.
我以为你知道我们没有俱乐部
I assumed you knew we do not have a club.
但你有时间可以和我们一起去教堂
But you could come to church with us sometime.
这不是开玩笑
That was not a joke.
看看是谁出山了
Look who's out and about.
有人帮你梳了头
And someone combed your hair.
你好 詹·达文波特
Hi. Jen Davenport.
我是崔西·多兰 你是哪位
I'm Trish Dolan. And you are?
奥卢瓦托因·伊夫达约·奥拉通吉
Oluwatoyin Ifedayo Olatunji.
这位
And this...
是巴巴通德·泰勒塔比
is Babatunde Teletubby
奥拉通吉
Olatunji.
我说得对吗
Did I get that right?
很接近
Close enough.
你们两个太可爱了 真是太般配了
You two are so cute, all matchy-matchy.
你怎么认识多蒂的
And how is it that you know Dottie?
她儿子在追求我们侄女
Well, her son is courting our niece.
追求
Courting?
很勇敢[法语]
Oh, très galant.
我投票给了奥巴马
I voted for Obama.
说到这里
Speaking of,
有个姑娘 你们两个应该见见
we have a gal here you two should meet.
-她很棒 -u202d非常棒
- She's great. u202d- So great.
真的很棒
Really great.
棒哦
Great.
又是与此同时
-你好 -你好
- Kaason. - u202dKaason.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
我给你点了多加奶的卡布奇诺
I got you a cappuccino with extra foam.
谢谢
Thank you.
我记得
I remembered.
你喜欢润泽你的嘴唇
You like it to tickle your lip.
你的记忆和你的腹肌一样好
Your memory is as perfect as your abdomen.
有什么事重要到让你在我上班的时候来找我
So, what was so important that you had to see me at work?
我要请你帮个忙
I need to ask you a favor.
没问题 什么事
Yes, of course, what?
我想要回那条项链
I need the necklace back.
为了换一条更好的吗
In exchange for a better one?
不 问题是这样的
No. Here is the problem:
我妈妈看到价钱后就很不高兴
my mother saw how expensive it was and became very upset.
她怎么知道这有多贵
And how does she know how much it cost?
她在给我洗衣服的时候翻了我的口袋
She went through my pockets when she was doing my laundry.
你妈妈帮你洗衣服
Your mother does your laundry?
我肯定付钱让陌生人来给我洗衣服啊
I certainly would not pay a stranger to do it.
我不会把项链还你的
Well, I will not be giving back the necklace.
凯米 求你了
Kemi, please.
如果这是我给你的 你会还给我吗
Will you be giving me back what I gave to you?
不会
No.
我会永远珍惜那一晚
I will treasure that night forever.
很好 告诉你妈妈要是她有意见
Good. And tell your mother if she has a problem,
她可以自己来找我
she can talk to me.
你绝对不会希望那样的
You don't want to do that.
为什么 我不怕她
Why? I'm not afraid of her.
因为你还不了解她
Because you don't know her.
楚库埃梅卡 别担心 我会罩你
Chukwuemeka, don't worry, I will take care of you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
你现在就戴着这条项链 对吗
You're wearing the necklace now, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
这食物很美味
The food is delicious. u202d
对 很不错
Yes, very good.
只要移♥民♥局不来突袭
As long as we don't get raided by ICE,
这里的处方很不错
we got a great kitchen.
你知道的
You know,
这里办的婚礼也很棒
they put on a nice wedding here, too.
你想到的是某一对吗
Are you thinking of one couple in particular?
做妈妈可以偶尔做做梦吧
A mother can dream, right?
阿姨也是
So can aunties. u202d
鲍勃的第一场婚礼是在市中心办的
And Bob's first wedding was downtown,
所以没有坏运[祖祖]
so there's no bad juju.
不好意思 你刚刚说坏运吗
Excuse me, did you say "Bad juju"?
天啊 这是冒犯的话吗
Ah, geez, is that an offensive term?
不 祖祖音乐是我们尼日利亚发明的
No, we Nigerians invented juju.
别担心
And don't worry,
要是你说了冒犯的话 我们会告诉你的
we will tell you if you are being offensive.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表