剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表
别来打扰我们 好好过你的生活
Leave us alone, go live your life.
什么生活
What life?
你在开玩笑是吗 你拿走的
You're kidding, right? The one where you have
我一半财产和所有好朋友的生活
half of my money and all of my best friend.
那个吗 现在全没了
That? Yeah. That's all gone.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
加里 钱 公♥寓♥ 船
Gary, the... the money, the condo, the boat.
你还有一艘船
You had a boat?
抱歉 你给了我那么多钱
I'm sorry. You gave me a lot of money.
别哭
Don't cry.
如果你哭了就不好笑了
It's no fun if you cry.
三十年河东三十年河西啊 我...
The tables have really turned, huh? I'm s...
病恹恹又可悲 而你幸福又瘦削
sick and pathetic and you're happy and skinny.
我还是没达到目标体重
Well, I'm still not at my target weight.
我减了两个尺码
I am down two sizes.
加里怎么了
What happened with Gary?
-这重要吗 -当然
- Does it matter? - Yeah.
我跟他一起长大 知道他没好下场
I grew up with the guy. It'd be nice to know
一定很开心
it ended horribly for him.
他出轨了
He cheated on me.
为了个年轻女孩离开了我
He left me for a younger woman.
我还在等糟糕的部分
Still waiting for the horrible part.
我也是
Me too.
鲍勃 我为对你所做的一切深表歉意
Bob, I'm so sorry for what I did to you.
我永远不会原谅自己
I will never forgive myself.
那太好了
Good.
同时 你得专心养好身体
In the meantime, you just need to focus on getting better.
以及离我女朋友远点
And staying away from my girlfriend.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
好吧...
Okay, well...
回头见
I'll see ya.
再见
See ya.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob?
怎么了
Yeah.
能抱我一下吗
Can I have a hug?
只是为了让你知道我有多瘦
Just so you can feel how skinny I am.
不好意思
Oops! Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
请让一让 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 让一让
Sorry, excuse me.
让一让 让一让
Move, move, move!
袜子男... 袜子老婆...
Sock man... sock wife...
-慢一点 -你在说什么
- Slow down. - What are you saying?
他压在她身上
He was on top of her!
计入我的步数了
I got my steps in.
如你所知
Just so you know,
大家都在谈论你和科福
people are talking about you and Kofo.
哪些人
What people?
古德温
Goodwin.
科福说他是个老古板
Kofo said he's a fuddy-duddy.
他就是这么说的 "老古板"
He actually said that. "Fuddy-duddy."
他不是个小可爱吗
Isn't he the cutest?
你不能觉得你的同事是"小可爱"
You can't find a fellow employee "The cutest."
这不再合适了
That's not appropriate anymore.
现在是2020年 不是2017年
It's 2020, not 2017.
他不是我的直属下属
He doesn't directly report to me.
而且不管怎么说 我们只是工作关系
And anyways, we're just working.
我也是这么跟你说会计部门的蒂娜的
I said those exact words to you about Tina in accounting
妈妈不得不给她买♥♥了个餐车才让事情平息
and Mom had to buy her a food truck to make it go away.
天啊
Oh, God.
这年头单身真是太难了
It is so hard to be single these days.
所以我每年要去两次阿姆斯特丹
That's why I go to Amsterdam twice a year.
大♥麻♥加妓♥女♥加一双木鞋
Hash, hookers, pair of wooden shoes,
都比餐车便宜
still cheaper than a food truck.
我从来没听你提起过你的前夫
You know, I never hear you talk about your ex-husband.
没错
That is true.
他有名字吗
Does he even have a name?
有
He does.
是保罗吗
Is it Paul?
我听说你去见了你的前妻
I heard you visited with your ex.
我来猜猜 是凯米告诉你的
Let me guess, Kemi told you?
她是一个好朋友
She's a good friend.
我是去见过
Yeah, I did.
我觉得我应该去看看她过得怎么样
Felt I should see how she's doing.
然后怎么样
How did that go?
你没有嫉妒吧
You're not jealous, are ya?
没有
No.
那你也不用笑啊
Well, you don't have to laugh.
不管怎么说 还好我去了
Anyway, I'm glad I went.
原来你的确可以做到一边气某个人
Turns out you can be mad at somebody
一边却又在乎他们的
and still care about 'em.
宽恕是你给自己的礼物
Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself.
这话不错 我喜欢 这感觉很奇怪
That's good, I like that. It's weird.
这么多年来我一直希望她没有好下场
I've spent so many years wishing the worst for her
现在真的变成这样了
and now that it's happened,
我不知道我该作何感受 我们只能
I don't know what to feel. Well, we can only
祈祷洛林能找到幸福
pray that Lorraine will find happiness.
为你的前妻祈祷
Praying for my ex-wife.
这真是疯了
That's just nuts.
试试
Try it.
拜托 不要
Oh, come on, no.
我是认真的 为她祈祷
I'm serious. Say a prayer for her.
现在 在这里吗
Now? Here?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
上帝啊 或者不管是谁
God, or whoever...
好吧 上帝啊
Okay, God,
请照顾好我的前期
take care of my ex-wife
给与她能让她快乐的一切
and give her everything she needs to be happy.
感觉怎么样
How did that feel?
不对
Wrong.
你要继续祈祷 我保证
You keep doing it and I promise you
你的愤怒和受伤的情绪都会消失
all your hurt feelings and anger will be gone.
你听听 你简直就是性感活佛
Listen to you, you're like a sexy Buddha.
我要继续去上班了
I have to get back to work.
你为我祈祷过吗
Do you ever pray for me?
当然了 每天都会
Of course, every day.
是大概早上七点到七点半吗
Is it around 7:00, 7:30 in the morning?
-怎么了 -那时候我的胸口都会有暖暖的感觉
- What? - u202dThat's when I get this warm pressure feeling in my chest.
我本来不知道是因为胀气还是什么
I wasn't sure if it was gas or what.
第二天
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - u202dOh, hi.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
- How are you feeling? - u202dGood.
他们让我回家了
They're sending me home.
太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
我和鲍勃聊过了 他说他来看过你了
I, uh, I spoke with Bob. He said he came to see you.
是的
Yeah, he did.
-他真是个好人 -没错
- He's such a sweet guy. - Yes, he is.
我都不知道我原来这么想他
I didn't realize how much I missed him.
那你们都已经结束了吗
So it all ended well?
是的 不过...
It did, although...
我感觉似乎还没有结束
it doesn't feel like an ending.
没有吗
It doesn't?
我们拥抱时 仿佛是一个新的开始
When we hugged, it felt like a new beginning.
真的吗
Really?
是的 所有让我们分开的
Yeah, all that anger and sadness
愤怒和悲伤 都...
that kept us apart-- it's...
现在都没有了
just gone now.
那真是太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
是的 我要谢谢你 艾比希拉
剧集 | 鲍勃心动 | 导航列表