别担心
Don't worry.
那个“讨厌的小矮子”把它们找回来了
That "bloody little man" got them back.
所以你就编了个假珍珠的谎言
So you made up the story about the fake pearls
将他们逼了出来
to smoke out the thieves.
嗯
Hmm.
那现在你已经有了下部戏的情节
So now you learn the plot of your next play,
霍尔先生
Monsieur Hall.
是的 我跟他们说那挂项链是赝品
Yes, I told to them that the necklace, it was false,
因为我料到他们一定会去验证的
because I knew that they would then have to examine it.
行李都收拾好了 波罗先生
We're all packed, Mr. Poirot.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
这笔赏金 波罗先生
The reward, Mr. Poirot.
应该是您的
It should be yours.
为什么您要把它给我呢?
Why have you given it to me?
因为 小姐
Because, Mademoiselle,
是你告诉了我一出戏的名字
it was you who told to me the title of the play
《认真的重要性》
The Importance of Being Earnest.
而这出戏里有一个
And there is in that play a character
非常出名的角色叫作...
that is very well known who is called...
杰克·沃辛
Jack Worthing.
是的
C'est ca.
也就是在那时我见到了曙光
And it was then that I saw the light.
所以这笔赏金 我认为 应该归你
So the reward, I think, must be for you.
莱蒙小姐? 黑斯廷斯?
Miss Lemon? Hastings?
原来这就是你所谓的疗养啊 波罗先生
So much for your holiday, Mr. Poirot.
可是 莱蒙小姐 我感觉我从头到脚都充满了活力
But, Miss Lemon, I feel completely refreshed.
即便如此 这也不是医生的嘱咐
Even so, this wasn't what the doctor ordered.
《每日回声》! 《每日回声》!
Daily Echo! Daily Echo!
你就是《每日回声报》里的“吉祥的莱恩”
You are Lucky Len of the Daily Echo,
我要领♥取♥我的十基尼
and I claim my ten guineas.
你猜对了 我就是“吉祥的莱恩”
You're right. I was Lucky Len.
可是很抱歉 我今早被解雇了
But I'm sorry; I got fired this morning.
解雇了? 为什么?
Fired? Why?
认出我的人实在太多了
Too many people were recognizing me.
报社断定问题肯定出在我的脸上
The paper decided it must be my face.
它太普通了
It's too common.
普通?
Common?
这是他们说的
That's what they said.
依我看 就脸颊宽了点
Bit of a cheek, if you ask me.
不过你也是
But there you are.
他们错了 我的朋友
They are wrong, mon ami.
你有一张无比高贵的脸
You have a face that is most distinguished.
你没必要为这种报社工作
You have no need to work for this newspaper.
你生了一副伟人的脸
You have a face of a great man.
你真这么想?
You think so?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
这点我清楚
I know it.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表