Yes.
我就觉得你是为此而来
I had a feeling that's why you'd come here.
距那天正好两年
Two years to the day.
我真看不出这和您的工作有什么关系
I don't really see what business it is of yours,
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot,
我只是想和朋友私下吃个饭
if I choose to have a private meal with friends.
但是 您所说的朋友
You say friends, and yet,
其中一个是记者
one of them, he is a journalist
他刚刚如实的写了一篇有关您的报道
who has just written something about you that is most unflattering,
还有一个是决定
and the other is a businessman who has decided
不再与您合作的商人
that he will do with you no further business.
看来您是够忙的
I see you've been busy.
是的 当然
Oui, bien sur.
可有一件事我还不明白
And there is one thing that I still do not understand.
什么事?
What is that?
安东尼·查普尔 史蒂芬·卡特 罗拉·瓦尔迪兹
Anthony Chapell, Stephen Carter, Lola Valdez,
波琳小姐 还有您本人
Mademoiselle Pauline, and your good self.
这是五个人 是吗?
That is five persons, huh?
但却订了六个人的桌子
And yet the table, it is for six.
就像我说的 波罗先生 这与您无关
As I said, Mr. Poirot, it's none of your business.
第六个位子是留给艾瑞斯的
The sixth place is for Iris.
什么意思?
Comment?
这是一场纪念晚宴:
It's a commemorative dinner:
悼念她去世两周年
The second anniversary of her death,
所以我们都要到场
and we've all got to be there.
波琳
Pauline.
我觉得这想法可怕极了
Well, I think it's a horrible idea.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
你会去的 波琳
You will go, Pauline.
好吧
Yes.
但是你不会永远这样命令我的 巴顿
But you can't boss me around forever, Barton.
就剩一个多月了
Just one more month.
失陪 我要回家了
Excuse me. I'm going to go home.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
总之 现在你们清楚了
Anyway, now you know.
拉塞尔先生 如果您乐意的话
Monsieur Russell, if you would be so kind
能否告诉我 您为什么要举办这场晚宴呢 嗯?
as to tell me, this dinner, why do you have it, huh?
为什么您希望重现
Why do you wish to re-create
您妻子去世的那晚呢?
the night of the death of your wife?
好吧 我来告诉你吧
All right, I'll tell you.
很简单 波罗先生
It's very simple, Mr. Poirot.
我知道-
I know-
我一直知道
I have always known.
艾瑞斯并非自杀
Iris did not commit suicide.
她是被坐在桌边的某个人杀死的
She was killed by one of the people sitting at that table.
而明天晚上 我要找出到底是谁
And tomorrow night, I intend to find out which.
黒斯廷斯 我必须马上为自己
Hastings, I must reserve for myself immediately
在“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅订一个明晚的桌子
for tomorrow night a table at Le Jardin des Cygnes.
你要去谋杀现场 嗯?
You want to be in at the kill, eh?
正是这样 黑斯廷斯
It is exactly that, Hastings.
这是第二次布局:
Twice it is arranged:
晚宴 餐厅 客人
the dinner, the restaurant, the guests.
而明晚 我必须当场
And tomorrow night, I must be there
制止第二起死亡
to prevent a second death.
我不想让你去这家餐厅 波罗先生
I don't like you going to this restaurant, Mr. Poirot.
会很危险的
It could be dangerous.
啊 但当波罗亲身参与时
Ah, but when Poirot himself is involved,
他也很危险 莱蒙小姐
he, too, is dangerous, Miss Lemon.
我还是建议让黒斯廷斯上尉陪你一起去
I still Captain Hastings were going with you.
啊 对了
Ah, yes.
善良的黒斯廷斯上尉
The good captain Hastings.
这会儿他该到诺福克了吧 里尔本市的村落
By now he should be in Norfolk, the village of Reepham.
为什么你让他去那里 波罗先生?
Why did you send him there, Mr. Poirot?
你要他找什么?
What do you want him to find?
谋杀的动机
A motive for murder.
两年了
Two years.
到今天正好两年
Two years to the day.
希望您不介意我冒昧来此 格鲁夫先生
I hope you don't mind my coming here, Mr. Grove.
我很高兴你来 黒斯廷斯上尉
I'm very glad you did, Captain Hastings.
你知道 我是她父亲的律师
You see, I was her father's solicitor.
韦瑟比勋爵
Lord Wetherby, you know.
一个了不起的人
A wonderful man.
就像拉姆齐·麦克唐纳一样
Showed him the Ramsay MacDonald.
而艾瑞斯·拉塞尔继承了他的财产
And Iris Russell inherited his fortune.
和他的优点
And his ideals.
她真是个漂亮的女孩
She was such a beautiful girl.
太不幸了
It was a tragedy.
您能告诉我艾瑞斯遗嘱的内容吗?
You were telling me about Iris' will.
噢 这没什么好保密的
Oh, there's no secret about it.
你知道 她的丈夫 巴顿·拉塞尔
You see, her husband, Barton Russell,
本来自己就是个有钱人
was a wealthy man in his own right,
所以 她把钱给了她妹妹 波琳
so her money was passed across to her sister, Pauline,
由信托基金保管 直到她21岁生日
to be held in trust until her 21st birthday.
我猜您是信托基金的管理人吧
I suppose you were the trust's administrator.
哦 不
Oh, no.
拉塞尔先生是管理人
Mr. Russell is the administrator.
他妻子让他做了波琳的监护人
His wife made him Pauline's guardian.
那么假如波琳死了
So if Pauline were to die,
是否意味着巴顿会继承遗产?
does that mean that Barton would inherit the trust?
啊 不会
Uh, no.
要知道 波琳已经立下了她自己的遗嘱
You see, Pauline has made a will of her own.
虽然 我不该揣测
Although-well, I mustn't speculate
波琳的意图
about Pauline's intentions.
但是...
And yet...
有时候 我为她感到担心
Sometimes, I feel afraid for her.
黒斯廷斯上尉 我能告诉你的就是:
Captain Hastings, what I can tell you is this:
在她签署遗嘱时
when she signed the will,
有个年轻人陪着她
she was accompanied by a young man.
我猜是她的未婚夫
I assumed him to be her fiance.
这件事你怎么看
Make of that what you will.
女士 欢迎光临“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
Madame, welcome to Le Jardin des Cygnes.
先生
Sir.
你先请
After you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So...
人都来齐了
Here we all are.
波罗先生
Signor Poirot.
路易吉先生 晚上好
Signor Luigi, bonsoir.
-他们都来了? - 是的
-They are all here? - Si.
我这儿有您的一封电报
And I have a message for you.
谢谢
Merci.
啊 是黑斯廷斯上尉发来的 很好
Ah, from Captain Hastings. C'est bien.
路易吉先生 那张你为我留的桌子
Signor Luigi, that table you have for me?
我已经不再需要了
I have for it no further need.
我知道这看来有点怪异
I know it seems a little odd,
在两周年忌日里
celebrating the second anniversary
用这种貌似庆祝的方式 但我是有理由的
of a death in this way, but I have a reason.
我想是时候该解释清楚了
And I think it's time I explained.
两年前 我的妻子死在了
Two years ago, my wife died
这样的桌上 这样的房♥里
at a table like this in a room like this.
五个同样的人围坐在她身边
The same five people surrounded her.
那些警♥察♥ 那些阿根廷警♥察♥-
The police- The Argentine police-
作出了自杀的判决
recorded a verdict of suicide.
可是我知道 我一直都知道--
But I have known- I have always known-
借着今晚 你想查明真♥相♥
And tonight, you wish to establish the truth,
拉塞尔先生
Monsieur Russell.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
我没指望你会来
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表