- Ah. - She'll be there tonight.
“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
Le Jardin des Cygnes.
巴顿要举办一个盛大的晚宴
Barton's having a big dinner.
我正试着让波琳邀请我
And I was trying to get Pauline to invite me.
要知道 我觉得巴顿·拉塞尔有些不对劲
You see, I think Barton Russell's up to something,
而我要成为第一个查明真♥相♥的人
and I want to be the first person to find out what.
那么 将军 我们成交吗?
So, General, do we have a deal?
你很有说服力 拉塞尔先生
You have most persuasive, Senor Russell.
政♥府♥公债
Government bonds.
看来很妥当
It seemed appropriate.
让我们考虑签字盖章的事吧
Let us consider it signed and sealed.
黑斯廷斯 酒店里有一种氛围
There was, Hastings, in the hotel, an atmosphere.
不仅仅是热 而是一种不确定的东西
It was not just the heat but the uncertainty.
让我觉得越来越不舒服
I could also feel a growing sense of unease
甚至有点担心
and, indeed, of fear.
哎呀 灯灭了
Oops, the lights.
对不起 先生 现在每天这样
I'm sorry, Senor. Happens every day now.
彻底乱套了
It's complete confusion.
用这个吧
Have this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳驾 217室
Room 217, if you please.
217 好的
217, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
波罗先生 是吗?
Mr. Poirot, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
我看到您和那个作家说话了
I saw you talking to that writer.
您--您不是来出差的 是吗?
You're-you're not here on business, are you?
不不不不 先生
No, no, no, no, monsieur.
我是要去潘帕斯草原
I am en route to Los Pampas.
那要唤作是我的话 我就会赶紧上路
Then I should get a move on if I were you.
这里太危险
Pretty dangerous round here.
布宜诺斯艾利斯真不是个人待的地方
Buenos Aires really isn't the place to be.
您太友善了 先生
You are most kind, monsieur.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 你好 艾瑞斯
Oh, hello, Iris.
电怎么了?
What's happened to the electricity?
噢 别跟我说又断电了
Oh, don't tell me it's another power cut.
能把我的钥匙给我吗 谢谢?
May I have my key, please?
艾瑞斯 我要和你谈谈
Iris, I need to speak to you.
- 现在? - 我可以拿走吗?
- Now? - May I take this?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
巴顿在哪儿?
Where's Barton?
我不知道 我没看到他
I don't know. I haven't seen him.
和你说话的那人是谁?
Who's that man you're talking to?
无名之辈
Nobody.
只是个游客
Only a tourist.
我不认为在布宜诺斯艾利斯还有什么游客
I didn't think there were any tourists in Buenos Aires.
现在不是时候
It's hardly the time.
我也是这么跟他说的
That's what I've been trying to tell him.
艾瑞斯!
Iris!
求你了
I beg you.
你不明白你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我很明白我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
-我要阻止它 - 太迟了
-I'm going to stop it. - It's too late.
对你来说 也许如此
For you maybe.
艾瑞斯 求你了
Iris, please.
你会毁了我
You'll destroy me.
在你卷入这种事之前 就该好好想清楚
You should've thought of that before you got involved in an affair like this.
这有什么关系?
What does it matter?
反正没人知道
Nobody knows about it.
我知道
I know.
而且我受不了 史蒂芬
And I can't live with it, Stephen.
我就是受不了这种事
I just can't live with it.
我永远忘不了艾瑞斯·韦瑟比的话
Never will I forget the words of Iris Wetherby,
所以自那时起我也卷了进去
for it was then that I resolved that I, too,
我也要去那家叫做
would take dinner that night
“天鹅花♥园♥”的餐厅用晚餐
at the restaurant called Le Jardin des Cygnes.
巴顿 亲爱的
Barton, carino.
能得到你的邀请可真让我高兴
It is sweet of you to invite me.
罗拉
Lola.
你看起来非常棒
You look wonderful.
让我为你介绍
Let me introduce you.
你认识我的妻子 艾瑞斯
You know my wife, Iris.
当然
Of course.
- 波琳 她的妹妹 - 真迷人
- Pauline, her sister. - Enchanted.
这位是我的新合伙人 史蒂芬·卡特
And this is my new partner, Stephen Carter.
- 你好 - 你好
- How do you do? - How do you do?
罗拉·瓦尔迪兹
Lola Valdez.
她的舞蹈风靡阿根廷
Her dancing is the talk of the Argentine.
啊
Ah.
你能原谅我吗 巴顿
You will forgive me, Barton.
我带来位年轻的英国朋友
I bring with me a young English friend.
- 晚上好 先生 - 晚上好
- Good evening, sir. - Good evening.
他是个记者 新闻记者
He's a periodista, a journalist.
他要为我写一整版报道
And he will write a grand piece on me
让所有的英国人都认识我
to tell the whole of England about me.
他帮了我们所有人一个大忙
He's doing us all a favor.
请 查普尔先生 来吧
Please, Mr. Chapell, join us.
小姐 如果您愿意的话 请挪出一个位子来
Senorita, if you will just move over to make some room.
为什么 你真是个神经病 查普尔先生
Why, you certainly got a nerve, Mr. Chapell.
- 我必须想法儿进来 - 就为了挖新闻?
- I had to get in somehow. - To get your story?
让新闻见鬼去 我是来见你的
Hell with the story. I came to see you.
小姐
Senorita.
据说这儿的菜好吃极了
The food here is said to be excellent.
你还没看过我的新剧吧 拉塞尔夫人
You did not see my new revue, Mrs. Russell.
没有 我不喜欢舞蹈
No. I'm not fond of dancing.
你错过了一场精彩的演出 亲爱的
You missed a wonderful performance, darling.
吃饭前我想先跳场舞
I like to dance before I eat.
巴顿
Barton.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
不介意 你们玩得开心点
No. You enjoy yourself.
那个城市就快一触即发了 黑斯廷斯
The city, it was about to ignite, Hastings.
士兵到处都是
The military, it was everywhere.
许多街道都禁止通行
And many of the streets, they were closed.
在这样的环境之中
This was the background against which
巴顿·拉塞尔的晚宴开始了
the dinner of Barton Russell was to take place.
请允许我介绍一下自己
Allow me to introduce myself.
我是路易吉·德曼尼科 这里的主人
I am Luigi de Monico, le patron.
欢迎莅临“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
Welcome to Le Jardin des Cygnes.
您太友善了 路易吉先生
You are too kind, Signor Luigi,
您可得原谅我的姗姗来迟
but you must excuse my lateness.
我被耽搁了
I was delayed.
城里有些骚乱
There is some disturbance in the town.
在这个城市里 经常有骚乱
In this town, there is always some disturbance.
请吧
Please.
最好的位子留给我最尊贵的客人
The best table for my distinguished guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 巴顿 谢谢
Thank you, Barton. Thank you.
啊 有意思
Ah, that was fun.
是那个侦探
It's that detective.
他来这儿干嘛?
What's he doing here?
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
至少我们来的时候如此
At least it was when we came in.
这倒提醒我了
Which reminds me,
我得打个电♥话♥给我在伦敦的股票经纪人
I have to telephone my stock broker in London
趁他还没睡
before he goes to bed.
请原谅
Please excuse me.
# I've forgotten you #
# I never think of you #
# The way you walked #
# The walk you talked #
# The things you used to say #
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表