然而 案发至今
But during all this time,
我们从没问过自己这么一个问题:
not once did we ask ourselves this question:
我们要找的这个儿子...
is this son that we seek...
也可能是个女儿?
perhaps a daughter?
这么说维尔莱特是安德鲁·马什的女儿?
So Violet is Andrew Marsh's daughter?
是的
Yes.
那么 罗伯特先生 你为什么要杀死
So Monsieur Robert, why did you kill the father
维尔莱特小姐的父亲?
to Mademoiselle Violet?
我没有
I didn't.
我说了是你 先生!
I say you did, monsieur!
为什么?
Why?
你知道她爱你
You know that she loves you.
你知道她要你陪她一起去美国
You know that she wants you to go to America with her.
那么 为什么?
Why, then?
他已经告诉你不是他了!
He's just told you he didn't!
是的 太太
No, madam.
也许罗伯特 他不是凶手
Perhaps Robert, he is not the murderer.
因为 就像我们以为安德鲁的后嗣是个男的一样
Because, just as we thought the
heir of Andrew had to be a man,
凶手也是这么想的
so too did we think of the murderer.
这个凶手是某个能从普里查德医生的
This killer was someone who stole a syringe
包里偷出一支注射器的人
from the bag belonging to Dr. Pritchard,
是一个知晓胰岛素效用的人
who knew the power of insulin.
而你 我听说 曾是个儿童护士
And you, I was told, had been a children's nurse,
西德威太太
Madam Siddaway.
是你使得罗伯特相信他是安德鲁的儿子
It was you who convinced Robert
that he was the son of Andrew.
也是罗伯特告诉你坎平恩小姐要去伦敦
It was Robert who told you of the
visit of Mademoiselle Campion to London,
在那里你跟踪了她
where you followed her,
在那里你将她推下了电梯
where you pushed her down the moving stairs.
因为你担心最终
Because you are afraid that at last
她会说出维尔莱特小姐的身份
she would reveal Mademoiselle Violet
一个合法继承人的身份
as the rightful heir.
不
No.
约翰 帮帮我
John, help me.
我无能为力 莎拉
There's nothing I can do, Sarah.
你怎么会知道维尔莱特的事?
How did you know about Violet?
我有个在诊所工作的朋友
I had a friend who worked in the clinic.
多年后我遇到了她
I met her years later.
我们能给罗伯特的太少了
There was so little we had to give Robert.
可遗嘱里提起过他 太太
But he was mentioned in the will, madam.
你为何要偷毁遗嘱呢?
Well, why did you steal and destroy it?
因为我要他拥有一切!
Because I wanted him to have everything!
凭什么都要给维尔莱特?
Why should it all go to Violet?
因为安德鲁·马什希望
Because Andrew Marsh wished it
借此来证明她是他的女儿...
as proof that she was his daughter...
以及他的公正
and his equal.
我想你还是跟我走吧 西德威太太
I think you'd better come
along with me, Mrs. Siddaway.
啊!
Ah!
坎平恩小姐 维尔莱特小姐
Mademoiselle Campion, Mademoiselle Violet.
你那份杂♥志♥的名字再贴切不过了 嗯?
Your magazine could not have
a name that is better, huh?
新格局
The New Prospects,
你们二位不该为此感到兴奋吗?
for these are very exciting
for you both, are they not?
当然喽
They certainly are.
而且我打算用这笔遗产
And I'm going to use the inheritance
办一家我自己的出版公♥司♥
to start my own publishing company.
啊!
Ah!
而你 波罗先生 要做我的第一个客户
And you, Monsieur Poirot,
shall be my first subscriber.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, mademoiselle.
知道吗 公♥司♥都有个董事长(直译:坐在椅子上的男人) 嗯?
You know, the companies, they have a chairman, huh?
可在这种情形下 为什么不能是个女董事长呢?
But in this instance, why not a chairwoman?
我看到你已经坐在椅子上了
You already have a chair, I see.
用不了多久的
Not for much longer.
一周后就能拆石膏了
Plaster comes off a week today.
那罗伯特呢?
And what of Robert?
我想我能说服他完成学业
I think I can persuade him to finish his degree.
那就好
That is good.
再见 小姐
Alors au revoir, mademoiselle.
祝您好运
Et bonne chance.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Monsieur Poirot.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表