- More champagne? - No, thank you.
- 再来点香槟? - 不了 谢谢
我不明白为什么你不把珍珠戴上
I don't see why you don't wear the pearls.
这可是宣传的良机
It's good publicity.
你脑子里净想着这个
That's all you ever think about.
你听见我方才说的话了吧 塞莱斯廷?
Now, you heard what I said, didn't you, Celestine?
是的 夫人
Yes, mum.
我会差人把你的晚饭送上来
I'll have your supper sent up to you.
届时
There.
快点吧
Come on, then.
主人公该登场了
Time to play host and hostess.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你晚会愉快 先生
I hope you enjoy the party, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 抱歉 能原谅我吗?
Oh, pardon. You will forgive me?
噢
Oh.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
别客气
Not at all.
我在这里恭候您 先生
I'll be waiting for you here, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁啊?
Who is it?
侍女 小姐 给你送餐来了
Maid, mum. Got your supper for you.
请稍等
One moment.
你真是太体贴了
That's very kind of you.
这是应该的
All part of the service.
要我端进去吗?
Do you want me to carry it in?
好的 摆在那儿吧
Yes, put it over there.
就你一个人吗?
All on your own, are you?
是啊
Yes.
真可怜
That's a shame.
所有人都去参加晚会了
All the rest of them at the party.
跟你说呀
Tell you what.
你要是愿意 我就留下陪你
I'll sit with you, if you like.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫格蕾丝 格蕾丝·威尔森
My name's Grace, Grace Wilson.
你喜欢大都会酒店吗?
So how do you like the Grand Metropolitan?
只能说这是个让我难忘的夜晚
Let us say it was an evening I shall not easily forget.
啊 波罗先生
Ah, Mr. Poirot.
对不起
Excuse me.
很高兴你能来
I'm delighted you could make it.
先生 夫人
Monsieur. Madame.
欧普森先生 今晚在剧院里
Monsieur Opalsen, at the theater this evening,
有几个记者在候着我
there were some journalists awaiting me.
我想这恐怕并非偶然吧
This was not, I think, a coincidence.
额 不是
Uh, no.
可处于我这样位置的人需要得到所有媒体的关注
But a man in my position needs
all the publicity he can get.
我确信您在第二次幕间休息时
I bet you'd guessed who'd stolen the pearls
就猜到珍珠是谁偷的了 波罗先生
by the second interval, Monsieur Poirot.
并非如此 夫人
Not at all, madame.
早在第一次幕间休息以前 这个疑问就在我脑海里消失了
It was a question that ceased to
occupy my mind long before the first.
失陪
Excuse me.
其实他们没那么坏
They're not really that bad.
噢 你该试试这份工作
Oh, you should try this job.
我还能告诉你些事呢
I could tell you a thing or two.
你在这儿做了很久吧?
Have you worked here long?
不是这儿 不是...
Not here, no...
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
休伯特·迪瓦恩
Hubert Devine.
那个德雷克侦探就是我演的
I played the detective, Drake.
啊 没错 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
我觉得你演的极具魅力
I found your performance most engaging.
这部戏非常不错
It's a jolly good play.
是的 我认为它会成功的
Yes, I think it's going to be a success.
最好如此
And just as well.
亲爱的艾德急需一部卖♥♥座剧
Dear Ed needs a winner.
哦 上一季的三部都搞砸了
Well, three disasters last season.
不过只要一部获得成功 他就能恢复元气
He only had one success, and that was a revival.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
一旦这部戏失败
If Pearls doesn't run,
我敢说他也就完了
I'd say he was finished.
我喜欢这些电报
I do like these telegrams.
它们真好看
They're really nice.
They always send them? 他们经常发电报吗?
- Mm. - 嗯
噢 我需要把剪子
Oh, I need some scissors.
你愿意的话 我去帮你拿把来
I can get you some, if you like.
不用 没事 我还有一把
No, it's all right; I've got some somewhere.
噢 我讨厌针线活
Oh, I hate sewing.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. Thank you.
玩的开心吗 先生?
Did you enjoy yourself, sir?
是的 谢谢你 桑德斯
Yes, thank you, Saunders.
可现在有点累了
But now, you know, the fatigue.
哦 已经过了午夜
Well, it is after midnight.
是的 确实 黑斯廷斯
Yes, indeed, Hastings.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们回来了 塞莱斯廷
We're back, Celestine.
一切还好吧?
Everything all right?
是的 夫人 一切都好
Yes, mum. Everything's fine.
真是场无趣的晚会
What a dreary party.
谁让你不尽情施展自己呢? 我亲爱的
Well, you weren't exactly glittering yourself, my dear.
你喝多了
And you drank too much.
干嘛不喝? 是我掏的钱
Why not? I paid for it.
塞莱斯廷 我的首饰盒
Celestine, my jewelry box.
好的 夫人
Yes, mum.
那个该死的作家安德鲁·霍尔甚至懒得露面
That damn writer Andrew Hall
didn't even bother to show up.
我看见他离开的戏院
I saw him leave the theater.
他在躲着你
He was avoiding you.
你想暗示什么?
Are you inferring something?
没有
No.
钥匙在这儿
Here's the key.
你还在喝吗?
Are you still drinking?
是啊 你想来一杯吗?
Yes. Do you want one?
先生?
Sir?
欧普森夫人
Mrs. Opalsen.
什么事?
What is it?
项链
The necklace.
我不明白 它没在里面了
I don't understand it. It's not here.
你是什么意思 它没在里面了?
What do you mean, it's not there?
它必须得在
It's got to be.
闪开 让我看看
Out of the way. Let me look.
天呐!
For heaven's sake.
叫警♥察♥
Call the police.
有人偷了我的珍珠!
Someone has stolen my pearls!
我想 欧普森先生
I take it, Monsieur Opalsen,
你报过警了吧?
that you have summoned the police?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
他们从伦敦派了个人来
They're sending someone down from London.
可这样还不够
But that's not good enough.
我需要的是你 波罗先生
I want you, Mr. Poirot.
啊
Ah.
我恳求你 我得把它拿回来
I beg of you. I've got to get them back.
那这些珍珠一定
And these pearls, they were, without doubt,
投保了吧?
insured?
哦 是的 可-可这不重要
Well, yes, but--but that's not the point.
波罗先生 那部戏
The play, Mr. Poirot,
都是围绕着珍珠做的宣传
all the publicity about the pearls.
如果它们回不来 那我就成笑柄了
If they aren't returned, I'll be a laughingstock.
我们还有美国巡演呢
We have an American tour.
没了珍珠让我们怎么演《珍珠豕》?
How can we do Pearls Before Swine with no pearls?
波罗?
Poirot?
请原谅
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表