Because that is what I allowed him to believe.
也许现在是到了该真♥相♥大白的时候了
Perhaps the time has now come to straighten the record.
你好
Bonjour.
波罗
Poirot.
那么这群人 他们都是
So this lot, they're all
“布兰切朵”的伙伴 是吗?
Compagnon de la Branche d'Or, are they?
每个人都是英雄
Each and every one a hero.
他们没你说的那么年轻 是吗?
Not what you'd call young, are they?
也许是人老心不老吧
Young at heart, perhaps.
站起来
Stand up.
欢迎成为“布兰切朵”的伙伴
Bienvenu Compagnon de la Branche d'Or.
我不知道加斯顿·布吉
I did not know that Gaston Beaujeu
也是伙伴成员
had been made a Compagnon.
哦 他是的
Oh, yes.
我今天环顾大厅
I look around this hall today,
满眼望去皆是英雄
and I see nothing but heroes.
每人都作出过巨大的牺牲
Men who have made great sacrifices.
今天我们要给一位英国警官颁奖
Today we honor an English policeman
为了他在职责范围以外所作出的贡献
for services beyond the call of duty.
让他加入这个无敌的团队
And as he joins the ranks of the invincible few,
我宣布 詹姆斯·哈罗德·贾普
I proclaim James Harold Japp
成为“布兰切朵”的伙伴
a Compagnon de la Branche d'Or.
伙伴长存!
Vive Compagnon!
伙伴长存!
Vive le Compagnon.
晚上好
Good evening.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
啊 祝贺你 总督查
Ah, congratulations, Chief Inspector.
能成为你们的伙伴是一种荣誉 先生
It's an honor to be one of your select company, sir.
好 别忘了 我们的重聚晚宴
Well, don't forget, our reunion dinners
可是非同凡响的
are quite something.
还有 你务必告诉贾普太太我们期待着她的下次光临
And you must tell Madame Japp
we expect her here next time.
不了 谢谢 啊
Non, merci. Ah.
恭喜恭喜 贾普总督察
Congratulations, Chief Inspector Japp.
啊 这身衣服很衬你
Ah, c'est tres elegant.
来让我们吃点儿东西吧
Come, let us have some food.
我想是到了随便吃的时候了 波罗
I think it's "help yourself" time, Poirot.
对
Oui.
谢谢
Merci.
那个布吉 不是个坏家伙 只要同他一说话
Not a bad chap, that Beaujeu, once you start talking.
是的 这点我能肯定
No, I am sure of it.
是嘛 可你在某阶段还曾经怀疑过他
Yeah, but you had him down as a suspect at one stage.
哦 即便是好人
Well, even the good chaps
有时也会杀自己朋友的 总督察
can sometimes kill their fellow men, Chief Inspector.
我相信保罗·德鲁拉德死于硝酸甘油中毒
I believe Paul Deroulard was poisoned with trinitrin.
就是你用来治高血压的药
Pills that you take for high blood pressure.
有人偷了我的药 波罗
Someone stole mine, Poirot.
不是从屋里就是从我的衣服里 我不能肯定
From the house, from my coat; I can't be sure.
我愿意相信你是无辜的 先生
I would like to think that you're innocent, monsieur.
可你没与任何人说过你的药不见了
But you told to no one that the pills were missing.
随后你闯入了我的公♥寓♥
And then you broke into my apartment,
可能是想偷那些巧克力碎屑
presumably to steal the crumbs of chocolate,
这些证据可能都对你不利
evidence which might incriminate you.
我想告诉你一个秘密 波罗
I'm going to take you into my confidence, Poirot,
可你必须保证不可外泄
which you must promise to respect.
我向你保证 先生
I give you my word, monsieur.
我为比利时情报机关工作
I work for Belgian intelligence.
而我现在的任务就是找出
And my present job is to find out
在政♥府♥中有谁会与德国人勾结
just who in the government
would collaborate with Germany,
一旦战争爆发
if she wages war.
那么与其说保罗·德鲁拉德是你的朋友
So Paul Deroulard was not so much a friend
倒不如说是个信息库
as a mine of information.
是的 在不经意间
Unwittingly, yes.
那让我们希望不是由于他的不智之举
Then let us hope that for his indiscretions,
而令他付出了生命
he did not pay with his life.
他告诉我他是特勤处的成员
He tells me he is a member of the secret service,
又要我保证不告诉任何人这件事
and then he makes me promise
to keep secret this whole affair.
你知道我有多为难吗?
You see how he ties my hands?
如果我信守承诺 又如何能证实他说的话?
How do I verify his story
without breaking the confidence?
好吧 至少他和我们都认为
Well, at least he agrees with us
保罗是被谋杀的 that Paul was murdered.
- 是啊 - Yes.
是不是他干的就是另一回事了
Whether or not by him is another matter.
他有作案手法 却没有动机
He had the means but not the motive.
所以我们一定要再深入调查
That is why we must dig deeper.
你知道我想参观一下阿♥拉♥德伯爵的城♥堡♥吗?
You know I would like to visit
the chateau of St. Alard, huh?
但是有个问题
But there is a problem.
伯爵先生老是闭门不出
Monsieur le Comte is always there.
有一件事总能让他冒险出门
There's one thing he'll always venture out for.
什么?
What?
歌♥剧
The opera.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 维吉妮
Ah, Virginie.
照看好她 先生
Take care of her, monsieur.
“硝酸甘油 一日三次 加斯顿·布吉先生”
"Trinitrin, three times a day, Monsieur Gaston Beaujeu."
发现于泽维尔·圣·阿♥拉♥德的口袋里
Found in the pocket of Xavier St. Alard.
赫尔克里 你真是个天才
Hercule, you're a genius.
兴许如此
Maybe so.
但要想重审此案 布歇警司需要
But to reopen the case, Superintendent Boucher will need
一份圣·阿♥拉♥德本人的供词
a confession from St. Alard himself.
赫尔克里 我不知道你是否同意我这样做
Hercule, I'm not sure you'd allow me to do this,
圣·阿♥拉♥德是很尊重我的
but St. Alard holds me in high regard.
实际上 我...
In fact, I...
你是说他爱上了你?
You mean he's in love with you?
噢 请别以为我会回报他的这份感情 赫尔克里
Oh, please don't think I return his affections, Hercule.
还远远没到这步呢
Far, far from it.
我相信你 维吉妮
I believe you, Virginie.
那为什么不让我来使他开口呢?
Then why don't I persuade him to talk?
噢 不
Oh, no.
不 维吉妮 这人可能是个谋杀犯
No, Virginie, this man, he could be a murderer.
那如果你也在场呢...
If you were there...
啊
Ah.
维吉妮这个大胆的计划
The audacity of the plan of Virginie
让我非常感兴趣
appealed to me very much.
那天晚上 弗朗索瓦陪着德鲁拉德太太
That night, Francois had taken Madame Deroulard
去走亲访友了
to visit some friends.
所以女仆和厨娘也都出去了
The maid and the cook were
therefore free for the evening.
维吉妮留下房♥子的后门没锁
Virginie had left the door at
the back of the house unlocked.
陷阱已经设好
And the trap, it was ready to be sprung.
尽管我们不和
In spite of our differences,
保罗还是个很有趣的人
Paul could be such an amusing man.
是我考虑不周
That was thoughtless of me.
从那件事发生后我从未提起过他
I haven't mentioned his death since it happened,
现在说这个还为时过早
and now is too early to do so.
原谅我
Forgive me.
不不不 泽维尔 你误会了
No, no, no. Xavier, you misunderstand.
你知道么
You see,
我无法不认为死只是对他的一种惩罚
I can't help thinking that
his death was a just punishment.
维吉妮
Virginie,
我知道你一直为他的死因感到困惑
I know the cause of his death troubles you.
可他就是死于心脏衰竭 仅此而已
But he died of heart failure, Nothing else.
有些人会为了信仰而不顾一切 泽维尔
Some people do anything for their faith, Xavier.
我很钦佩这点
I admire that.
假设某人知道了保罗打算
Suppose someone knew that Paul had plans
限制比利时的教会势力
to limit the church's power in Belgium.
除掉他还能算是一个罪过吗?
Would it be a sin to remove him?
谋杀他?
To murder him?
噢 可这种人绝不会被看作为普通的凶手
Oh, but such people would never
be seen as common murderers, though,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表