而会被当成是救世主
but as saviors.
至少教会会这么看 你不同意吗?
Well, at least by the church, don't you agree?
维吉妮 你是为了安慰我才这么说的 我知道
Virginie, you say all this to comfort me, I know.
我不指望有人能够理解
I had no right to expect such understanding.
尤其是他的家人
Least of all from a member of his family.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
对他的死我是有责任的 维吉妮
I'm the one responsible for his death, Virginie.
你杀了他?
You killed him?
我确实像是对着他的心脏开了一枪
As surely as if I had fired a pistol at his heart.
波罗先生!
Monsieur Poirot!
你究竟在这里干什么?
What in God's name are you doing here?
你闯进了他的私人公♥寓♥
You break into his private apartment.
对大多数人来说 那就足够了
Now, for most men, that would be enough.
可波罗不是 噢 不
But not Poirot, oh, no.
波罗接着还打算骗他认罪呢!
Poirot then goes on to try
to trick him into a confession!
他最后的一句话 警司
His last words, Superintendent,
就是在德鲁拉德太太回来之前说的
before the return of Madame Deroulard, were,
“我确实像是对着他的心脏开了一枪”
"As surely as if I had fired a pistol at his heart."
是啊 波罗 “像是”
Yes, Poirot, "As if."
像是 像是!
As if, as if!
在保罗·德鲁拉德死的当晚
On the night Paul Deroulard died,
餐桌上出现了争论
there was an argument at the table.
阿♥拉♥德伯爵认为是这场争论
St. Alard believes that argument
夺走了保罗的性命
Led to the seizure that carried Paul off.
我认为应该由您本人进一步审问他
I believe that you yourself should question him further.
我不需要你来教我怎么做 波罗
I do not need your advice on how to proceed, Poirot.
恰恰相反 你需要我的忠告
On the contrary, you need mine.
你要先去拜访德鲁拉德太太
And you will begin by visiting Madame Deroulard
为你所造成的麻烦向她道歉
and apologizing to her for
all the distress you have caused.
德鲁拉德太太
Madame Deroulard.
我是来向您道歉的
I have come to apologize to you.
我希望你待着 维吉妮
I should like you to stay, Virginie.
那么...
So...
你认为我儿子是被谋杀的
you think my son was murdered.
我相信您的儿子是被毒杀的 太太
I believe that your son was poisoned, madame,
被泽维尔·圣·阿♥拉♥德伯爵
by Xavier St. Alard.
毒死的?
Poisoned?
阿♥拉♥德伯爵会用他自己的巧克力?
Would St. Alard use his own chocolates?
现在的人都这么蠢吗?
Are people so stupid?
噢 是的 太太
Oh, yes, madame.
您会感到惊讶的
You would be surprised.
有用锤子杀人的石匠
The stonemason, he murders with his hammer,
用刀杀人的刀匠
the cutler with his knife,
用糕点馅儿杀人的甜品师
the sweet-maker with his soft centers.
我从这只盒子里拿了些巧克力碎屑 太太
I took some crumbs of chocolate from this box, madame.
可以吗?
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
里面含有一种叫硝酸甘油的物质
They contained a substance called trinitrin,
是开给您邻居加斯顿·布吉的指定用药
a drug prescribed to your neighbor Gaston Beaujeu.
那你问过他了?
And you questioned him?
对 太太 可他告诉我说药片
Oui, madame, and he told me that the pills,
被偷了
they had been stolen.
然后当我搜查阿♥拉♥德伯爵的城♥堡♥时
And when I searched the chateau of St. Alard,
我在那里发现了一个药瓶 是空的
I found there the pill bottle, which was empty.
有发现只是一方面
A finding is one thing.
你能证明这一切吗?
Can you prove all this?
明天我和一位司法部长有约
Tomorrow I have an appointment
with a minister of justice,
而且...
and...
他也无法质疑金路易斯·费劳德的科学分♥析♥
he cannot argue with the
scientific analysis of Jean-Louis Ferraud.
一切都源于一个小失误
And all from one little mistake.
弗朗索瓦跟我说的
Francois told me.
与巧克力盒有关 我记得
To do with chocolate boxes, I believe.
是的 太太
Oui, madame.
从一个盒子里拿了些巧克力
Having taken a few of the chocolates from one box,
下完毒后 就把它们放进了另一只盒子
poisoned them, and then put them back into another box,
凶手扣错了盒盖
the murderer replaced the lid incorrectly.
绿色盖子扣上了粉色盒子
The green lid on the pink box.
细节往往决定成败 太太
Such details are always at the heart of a case, madame.
您说过“绿色盖子扣上了粉色盒子”
You said the green lid to the pink box.
的确说过
Quite so.
德鲁拉德太太
Madame Deroulard,
为了不让无辜者走上断头台
in order that the wrong person
does not go to the guillotine,
我恳求您 再告诉我一次
I beg of you, tell me once again.
盒盖是什么颜色的
What is the color of the lid,
而盒子又是什么颜色?
and what is the color of the box?
我的视力已经大不如前了 先生
My eyesight is not what is was, monsieur.
您的眼药水处方
Your prescription for eye drops
本该告诉我们您有着多大的不便
should have told me of the great burden you carried.
因为就是您 德鲁拉德太太
For it was you, Madame Deroulard,
杀死了您的儿子
who killed your son.
您不顾衰退了的视力
Despite your failing eyesight,
在从布吉的药片中
you added the liquid trinitrin
提炼出的液态硝酸甘油里加上了糖分
from Beaujeu's pills to a sweet filling.
然后您将这种混合物融入了保罗书房♥中的巧克力内
You then put this mixture into
the chocolates from the study of Paul.
您把蜜饯放在上层
You replaced the glace fruit
以隐藏这种致命混合物的味道
to conceal the lethal concoction within.
在巧克力中下完毒后
Having poisoned the chocolates which were to kill him,
您就犯了唯一的一个错误...
you then made your only mistake...
把不同的盒盖
The wrong lid
扣上了不同的盒子
to the wrong box.
用完了布吉的药片
Having used the pills of Beaujeu,
您就把空的药瓶
you then placed the pill bottle, which was empty,
放入了德·圣·阿♥拉♥德伯爵的外套口袋
into the coat pocket of le Comte du St. Alard.
为什么 太太?
Why, madame?
为了把他从这个家赶走吗?
To get it away from the house?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会让他因我而死的
I wouldn't let him die for my crime,
尽管我不喜欢这人
much as I dislike the man.
可为什么呢 太太?
Well, why, madame?
为什么要杀死您的亲生儿子?
Why kill your own son?
就因为他对我们祖国所做的事 维吉妮
Because of what he was doing to our country, Virginie,
还有我们的教会
and our church.
我祈祷 先生 愿世上不会再有女人
I pray, monsieur, that no woman in the world
要做这样的选择
need ever choose again
对上帝的爱
between love of God
或对子女的爱
and the love of her child.
可夺人性命是不可饶恕的重罪啊 太太
But to take a life is a mortal sin, madame.
一个如此虔诚的女人怎能这样背判她的信仰呢?
How can a woman of such conviction so deny her faith?
保罗是个杀人犯 先生
Paul was a murderer, monsieur.
她并非死于意外
She did not die from an accident.
你怎么就明白不了呢?
Can't you understand?
我所考虑的是我们的将来以及比利时的将来
It's our future and Belgium's future that I'm thinking of.
我嫁给你是为了爱情 保罗
I married you for love, Paul,
不是为了帮你升官
not to advance your political career.
玛丽安 回来!
Marianne, come back here!
玛丽安!
Marianne!
他知道我看见了
He knew I had seen him do it,
可我们从不提起这事
but we never spoke of it.
我们每个人都害怕承认
Each of us afraid to admit
他会干出这种事
he was capable of doing such a thing.
啊 所以您拿相片来折磨他
Ah, so instead, you taunt him
by displaying the photograph.
在我死前 我一定要伸张正义
Before I died, I had to see justice done.
我的医生都告诉我说
My doctors tell me
在这世上我已活不满六个月了
I have no more than six months left in this world.
能让真♥相♥再等六个月吗 先生?
Will the truth wait six months, monsieur?
也许会更久 太太
Perhaps longer, madame.
不 你必须要说出来
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表