When he first arrived here, he was in good health?
是的 我不认为他一生之中 真得过什么病
Yes, i don't think he'd had a days real illness. his entire lifte.
虽然 他患了严重的忧郁症
terrible hypochondriac, though.
总在担心自己有些什么小毛病
Always got a lot of little aches and pains. he was always worrying about.
可你最后见到他时 他没生病?
But when last you saw him, he was not suffering?
没有 并没有什么特别之处
No, can't remember anything in partcular.
噢 对了 他手上有些湿疹
Oh, well, yes, he had a little eczema on his hand,
他正为之大惊小怪呢
He was making a great to-do about.
老爷 我必须与你谈谈
Master, I must speak wity you.
噢 好吧 晚上好
Oh, right. good evening.
我侍奉过我的主人约翰爵士 现在我侍候他的儿子
I served my lord Sir John, and now I served his son.
好的 很好
Yes, quite.
您是个有智慧的人 他们说
You are a wise one, they say.
哦 还可以
Well, you know.
还知道怎么对付那些凶灵
And learned in dealing with evil spirits.
我乞求您
I beg of you.
让年轻的主人离开这里吧
Let the young master depart from here.
空气中充满了邪恶
There is evil in the air around us.
哦 嗯 这可真不取决于我
Well, uh, it's not really up to me.
你看...
You see...
我们已经有了四起命案 死因各不相同
We have had four deaths, all totally dissimilar.
一个心脏衰竭 一个血液中毒
One heart failure, one poisoning,
一个破伤风 还有一个是自杀
One tetanus, and one suicide.
正确
Exactly.
这四起案件没有丝毫联♥系♥吗?
Is there nothing which might link together these four?
他们有相同之处吗? 没有
Something they have in common? no.
对不起 波罗先生 我不太明白
I'm sorry, Mr. Poirot. I dont quite understand this.
那么 哈珀先生 让我说的更清楚点
Then, Monsieur Harper, let me make myself perfectly clear.
是不是这些受害者的某些举动
Was there any act committed by these men, these victims.
看似触怒了门哈拉的亡灵呢?
Which might seem to denote some disrespect to the spirit of Men-Her-Ra?
天呐 老兄
Good grief, man.
那都是胡说 你也知道
That is all rot, as well you know.
你在胡说八道
You're talking through your hat.
你不相信这是有可能的事吗?
Yor do not believe that such a thing is plssible?
不 我不信
No, I do not.
我们是科学工作者 我只信科学
Were men of science, and I believe what science teaches.
的确
Indeed.
那么古埃及就没有科学吗?
Was there no science then in ancient Egypt?
噢 不不不不 请别回答 只须告诉我
Oh, no no no no, please, do not answeer, but tell me this,
当地的工人 他们会怎么想?
The native workmen, what do they think?
如果连白人都丧失了理智
Well, if the white folk lose their heads,
那么当地人也不会太清醒的
Then the natives arent gonna be far behind.
是的
Yes.
是的 我必须承认他们会越发恐慌但他们根本没有道理那样想
Yes, ill admit theyre getting scared, but theyve got no cause to be.
不好意思 我...
Excuse me, im...
艾姆斯 你没事吧?
Ames, are you all right?
-天哪 -哈桑
-Good heavens, -Hassan.
帮我扶他去帐篷
Help me get him to his tent.
白兰地有用吗?
Would a brandy help?
不 我不这么想 我们扶他去床上
No, I don't think so, well get him to bed.
上帝
Good Lord.
可怜的家伙
Poor fellow.
当你们想拍下一张时告诉我
Tell me when you want another photograph.
等会儿
Not yet.
你知道吗 波罗先生 当我父亲
Did you konw, Monsieur Poirot, that a wreath of flowers
打开坟墓时那些在前厅地板上
from the funeral ceremony was still lying.
用来祭奠的花环 依然还活着?
On the antechamber floor when my father opened the tomb?
噢
Oh.
这太神奇了 不是吗 黑斯廷斯?
It is amazing, is it not, Hastings?
-绝对是 -艾姆斯医生今天怎样?
-Absolutely. -How is Dr.Ames today?
他仍然不太好
He's still not well.
他今天起床了
He got up today.
说真的 我很担心他
To tell the truth, I'm rather worried about him.
我想我们准备好了
I think were ready.
那就拉吧
Lift away then.
绷紧了
Tie off.
上帝
Good God.
当围攻特洛伊时
He has lain here in perfect silence
他就已经安安静静地躺在这里有1000年了
since 1,000 years before Troy was besieged.
罗马帝国的兴衰
Rome rose and fell.
战争和灾难改变了地球上的一切
Wars and catastrophes changed the face of the Earth.
可只有这位国王在等待
But still, this king, he waited.
他已被前人所遗忘
Forgotten by all those people we read about.
-佛斯威尔博士? -进来
-Dr.Fosswell? -come.
令人激动的一刻! 佛斯威尔博士
What a monent, Dr.Fosswell, eh?
什么?
What?
这个近乎象征着特权阶层的石棺盖被打开了
Well, to have had the priviege of merely standing by as
the lid of the sarcophagus, it was opened.
哦 对 对 我正写着呢
Oh, yes, yes. I'm just writing it out.
啊 你在写考察报告 不是吗?
Ah, you write the reports for the expedition, n'est-ce pas?
考察报告? 不不不不不
For the expedition, No no no no no.
并不是
By no means.
我只是在为安德鲁·科昂斯爵士写每日报告
I daily report fot the eyes of sir Andrew Caens only.
啊
Ah.
-可以吗? -请吧
-May I? -Please.
谢谢
Thank.
目前 安德鲁·科昂斯爵士
Now Sir.Andrew Caens,
他是英国博物馆的的文物保管员 不是吗?
He is the keeper of antiquities at the British Museum, n'est-ce pas?
对
Quite.
别人可以写他们自己的报告 可坦白说...
The others can do their own reports, though frankly...
嗯 算了
Well, no matter.
那么施奈德先生在世时
And Monsieur Schneider, when he was alive,
他应该会为大都会博物馆写报告吧
He would have made the reports for the Metropolitan Museum.
我想是的
I suppose so, yes.
我意思是 我不想褒贬逝者
I mean, I dont want to speak ill of the dead,
但这恰好能体现出他们的学术素养 不是吗?
But if does just show the quality of their scholarship, doesn't it?
大都会只能派出施奈德这样的人来
When the Metropolitan Museum the have send out somebody like Schneider
不幸的家伙
Poor fellow.
英国博物馆向来都派他们最好的考古学家
the BM would never have sent anyone but their most senior archaeologist,
也可能就是将来的文物保管员
And the future keeper of the antiquities perhaps.
什么?
What?
噢 那我就不知道了
Oh, well, I don't know about that.
当然 安德鲁爵士将于两年内退休
Of course, Sir Andrew is due fot retirement in two years.
如果我在这儿能够作出成绩 那...
And if I make a fair fist at this, well...
噢 你已经上♥床♥啦
Oh, you're in bed.
这本书有趣极了 黑斯廷斯
This is a work most interesting, Hastings.
听听这段
Listen to this.
“但愿你的刀子 不会将我刺伤”
"May your knives not get hold of me
“但愿我的双手 不会触到毒药”
May my hands not touch the poison,
“但愿我不会掉入 你的屠宰场”
May I not fall into your slaughterhouse,
“因为我知道你的名字 我的心和奥西里斯同在”
For I know your nAmes, and my heart is with Osiris."
看着我 波罗 你感觉好吗?
Look here, Poirot, are you feeling all right?
好得很 黑斯廷斯
Perfectly, Hastings.
我是说 这几天你可晒了不少太阳
I mean, you've had a lot of sun these last few days.
你又不像我 适应力比较强
You're not used to it like I am.
我非常的好 谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
I am perfectly well, thank you, Hastings.
黑斯廷斯 莱蒙小姐怎么了?
Hastings, what is the matter with Miss Lemon?
莱蒙小姐? 据我所知没事
Miss Lemon? nothing, as far I know.
行了 黑斯廷斯
Come, Hastings.
别和我打马虎眼了
Do not do the shilly-shally with me.
你和她在占乩
Yourself play with her on the planchette.
哦 我想是由于她的那只猫
Well, I think it's her cat.
你知道 就是那只她取名为凯瑟琳一世的猫
You know, the one she used to call Catherine the Great
因为它喜欢睡在壁炉里
Because it liked sleeping in the fireplace.
那只猫死了 不是吗?
That cat, it died, did it not?
哦 没错
Well, exactly.
可她还是非常伤心
She's fearfully cut up about it.
我觉得她是在尝试与它联♥系♥
I think she's trying to get in touch with it.
-噢 -我是说 我想...
-Oh. -I mean, I think it's...
黑斯廷斯 看!
Hastings, look!
上帝啊!
Good, God.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表