was open and not closed.
房♥门迅速被关上
Quickly, the door is closed
上了锁
and locked.
枪被摆在死者的左手上
The gun is placed into the left hand of the dead man.
钥匙塞进了口袋
The key goes into the pocket.
一个单词的遗书轻易地就伪造好了
The suicide note of one word is easily forged
然后只剩刻意砸坏镜子了
and the mirror deliberately smashed.
我一进来后
When I first came here,
你该记得 总督察
you will remember, Chief Inspector,
我就发现在这铜器上有块镜子的碎玻璃
that I discovered a fragment of the looking glass attached to this brass ornament,
它的底座也稍许有些损坏
the base of which was also slightly damaged.
就在那时我如梦方醒
It was then that I saw the light.
那后来发生了什么?
So what happened then?
凶手是怎么脱身的?
How did the killer leave?
凶手是从窗子离去的
The killer left through the window,
巧妙地从外边扣上了窗栓
cleverly closing the latch from the outside.
看
Voila.
那么是谁呢?
So who was it?
谁是凶手呢?
Who was the murderer?
是谁在那晚从花♥园♥进入了房♥子?
Who entered the house that night from the garden?
又是谁将失去一切
And who would have lost everything
一旦谢夫尼克斯先生在他的新遗嘱上签了字?
if Monsieur Chevenix had lived to sign his new will?
什么新遗嘱?
What new will?
一份将彻底剥夺你继承权的遗嘱
The will that disinherited you completely
如果你不嫁给雨果·特伦特先生的话
if you did not marry Monsieur Hugo Trent.
可是太晚了 莱克夫人
But it was too late, Madame Lake,
因为你已经结婚了
for you were already married.
不!
No!
你错了!
You're wrong!
阻止他!
Stop him!
不 先生 波罗是绝不会错的
Non, monsieur, Poirot is never wrong.
那份遗嘱就在这间屋子里
The will, it was left in this room.
你随时都能看见
You could have seen it at any time.
可做过的事你已经无法挽回
But it was too late to undo what you had already done.
噢 是的 你是结婚了
Oh, yes, you were married
但却嫁给了你的监护人最不喜欢的人
but to the man your guardian most disliked.
我本想告诉他的
I was going to tell him.
我讨厌撒谎
I hated lying.
那天晚上我就想告诉他了
I'd planned to tell him that very night.
不 不是想告诉他 夫人--是想杀死他
Non, not to tell him, madame--to kill him.
你错了!
You're wrong!
你说的话里没一句是真的
There's not a word of truth in your story.
自始至终都是谎话
It's a lie from start to finish.
这就要看陪审团的裁决了
That is for a jury to decide.
你肯定你没事吗 凡达?
Are you sure you're gonna be all right, Vanda?
没事 没事
Yes, yes.
晚安 雨果
Good night, Hugo.
晚安 谢夫尼克斯夫人
Good night, Mrs. Chevenix.
可怜的露丝
Poor Ruth.
我还是不相信
I still don't believe it.
但愿你明白你在做什么 波罗
I hope you know what you're doing, Poirot.
凡达
Vanda.
醒来
Wake up.
是谁?
Who is it?
是萨芙拉 凡达
It's Safra, Vanda.
到楼下来
Come downstairs.
是你 凡达
It was you, Vanda.
是你杀了他
You killed him.
不
No.
你明知是你杀了杰维斯
You know it was. You killed Gervase.
下来
Come down.
下来!
Come down!
你杀他
You killed him
是因为你恨他
because you hated him.
现在你必须做出弥补!
Now you must make a mends!
我没有
I didn't.
你在你的吊坠里藏了什么 凡达?
What have you hidden in your locket, Vanda?
就是杀死你丈夫的那颗子弹!
The bullet that killed your husband!
不
No.
你必须写一份供词!
You must write a note admitting it!
然后...
And then...
不
No.
够了
It is enough.
我料到你会有所举动
I knew that you would try something,
林嘉德小姐
Mademoiselle Lingard.
可这么做
But this?
太恶毒了
It's diabolical.
我得救她
I had to save her.
我得救露丝
I had to save Ruth.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
为了救她
And in order to save her,
你杀了杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯先生
you killed Monsieur Gervase Chevenix.
你就是露丝·谢夫尼克斯的生母 不是吗?
And you are the real mother of Ruth Chevenix, are you not?
那个与杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯先生的胞弟坠入爱河的打字员
The typist with whom the brother of Monsieur Gervase Chevenix fell in love.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
不可能有别的解释了
There could be no other explanation.
我在陈列馆那会儿就知道的
And in the museum, that was when I saw.
可它是如此美丽的一幅画
But it's such a beautiful painting,
如此的忧伤
so sad.
那是幅描绘一个失去了自己孩子的母亲的画作
It was a painting of a mother who loses her child.
就在那时我明白到
And it was then that I saw
你也是一个失去了自己孩子的母亲
that you were also a mother who had lost her child.
而你到这里来 我想
And you came to this house, I think,
是为了看看你那个失去了的女儿
to check up on the daughter that you had lost,
所以你接受了研究员的职务
so you took up the position of a researcher.
是的
Yes.
可在工作时
And while you were working,
你偶尔发现了新遗嘱
you stumbled across the new will.
他会毁掉她生活的 借着他的...
He was going to ruin her life with his...
傲慢与势利
pride and his snobbery.
所以你决定亲手了结此事
And so you decided to take matters into your own hand.
你杀了杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯先生
You killed Monsieur Gervase Chevenix
正如我描述的那样
exactly as I described.
你随后离开了书房♥
You then left the study,
留意不在土里印上半点足迹
taking care to leave no footprints in the soil.
可你没想到
But unknown to you,
几分钟后 露丝·谢夫尼克斯会出来
a few moments later, Ruth Chevenix appeared
找她那遗失的胸针
in search of a brooch which she had lost.
她找到了
She found it
却因此 留下了她的足印
but, in doing so, left behind her own footprints.
接着你还要继续完成
It was then necessary to continue
自杀的假象
the illusion of suicide
安排一个错误的死亡时间
and to establish a false time of death.
你那个仿效枪声的主意非常高明
It was very clever, that idea of yours to imitate a gun.
然后你就去了客厅
You then went into the living room
在那里碰见了刚进来的露丝·谢夫尼克斯
and were there when Ruth Chevenix came in.
晚上好 露丝小姐
Good evening, Miss Ruth.
噢 晚上好 林嘉德小姐
Oh, good evening, Miss Lingard.
我发现最有意思的一点就是你没告诉我
I found it most significant
that you did not tell to me
露丝·谢夫尼克斯是从花♥园♥进入客厅的
that Ruth Chevenix entered
the living room from the garden.
哦 我怎么敢?
Well, how could I?
这会连累她的
It would have incriminated her.
那现在要做的事只有一件了:
And there was now but one thing left to do:
那颗子弹
the bullet.
我是在铜锣边上找到的
I found it by the gong
当时你们正在撞门
when you were breaking open the door.
我要把它放进书房♥
I wanted to drop it inside the study,
却没觅得机会
but I didn't get the chance.
那粒特伦特先生的袖扣呢?
And the cufflink of Monsieur Trent?
是我从他屋里偷的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表