经常争得不可开交 嗯?
for the mutual pulling of the wisdom teeth, huh?
那场面可不太雅观
It was not a pretty sight.
我那该死的医生从来不会开给我气喘药
Damn doctor of mine never offers
me anything for this wheezing.
也许是因为你告诉过他不碍事
Perhaps because you tell him it does not bother you.
可就算是个醉鬼也肯定看得出
Blasted man can see it, now, surely.
安德鲁叔叔多年来一直心脏不好
Uncle Andrew's had a wonky heart for years.
这让他总是气喘吁吁的 可嗓门却不小
It leaves him short of breath, though not of voice.
这间屋子的主人很勤勉
This room is a place most industrious.
同意吗 黑斯汀斯?
Do you not agree, Hastings?
当然同意
Certainly, yes.
我在经营一份杂♥志♥ 先生 叫作“新格局”
I run a magazine, monsieur, called New Prospects.
毕业后我希望能扩大规模
I'm hoping to expand it once I graduate.
谢谢
Merci.
你有钱吗?
Do you have any money?
哦
Oh.
维尔莱特
Violet.
如果你不想投资 安德鲁叔叔 我理解
If you won't invest, Uncle Andrew, I understand that,
可有人会
but somebody will.
你找过银行吗 维尔莱特小姐?
Have you tried one of the banks, Mademoiselle Violet?
如果我是个男的 他们明天就会给我贷款
Were I a man, they would give me a loan tomorrow.
哦 我告诉过你原因了
Well, I told you the reason for that.
女人做生意就是在让人占便宜
Women in business are just
begging to be taken advantage of.
对吧 黑斯汀斯?
Right, Hastings?
啊 其实我不大了解女人...
Ah, can't say I really know any women...
哦 在生意方面 是的
oh, in business, that is.
观点被证明 决议被通过
Point proved; motion carried.
三比一 嗯 波罗?
Three against one, eh, Poirot?
不 我的朋友
No, mon ami.
二比二
Two against two.
听着 我知道你订好了酒店 波罗
Look, I know you've booked into a hotel, Poirot,
但为什么不和我们一起在克拉布特里住几天呢?
but why don't you join us
for a few days at Crabtree?
顺便明天一起吃午饭
Come over tomorrow for lunch.
好的 我们非常乐意
Well, we should be delighted.
请让我来 坎平恩小姐
You will permit me, Mademoiselle Campion.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢你的学生
You like for your students to have the views
有自己坚定不移的观点 不是吗?
of the very strong, n'est-ce pas?
这是我坚决提倡的 波罗先生
I positively encourage it, Mr. Poirot.
约翰 趁我还没忘 我们明天的会面
John, before I forget, our meeting tomorrow,
能稍许晚点吗?
could we make it a little later?
午餐时见面如何?
Why don't we meet for lunch?
12:30在我办公室
My office at 12:30.
和你有关 马丁
It affects you, Martin.
恐怕我要改遗嘱了
I'm afraid I'm changing my will.
是你的钱 安德鲁
It's your money, Andrew.
在你的新遗嘱里会提到维尔莱特吗 先生?
Is Violet to be mentioned in your new will, sir?
别这么无礼 罗伯特
Setting aside your impertinence, Robert,
辩论已经结束了
I could've sworn the debate was over.
也许你觉得我赢得并不光明正大
Perhaps you feel I didn't win it convincingly.
我确信他没有恶意 安德鲁
I'm sure he meant no harm, Andrew.
你不仅鼓励他们 菲丽达
You don't merely encourage the young, Phyllida,
你还溺爱他们
you overindulge them.
我道歉 先生
I apologize, sir.
罗伯特
Robert.
我会跟他说的 西德威太太
I'll talk to him, Mrs. Siddaway.
罗伯特!
Robert!
莎拉 请你别大惊小怪好吗?
Sarah, will you please not fuss?
罗伯特!
Robert!
罗伯特 等等
Robert, wait.
对不起 维尔莱特
I'm sorry, Violet,
他只是赢了场愚蠢的辩论
but just because he won a stupid debate
并不代表他的看法就是正确的
doesn't make his attitude right.
他就是这样的 波比
Look, he is what he is, Bobby,
我们没法使他改变
and we'll never change him.
况且我也不想改变他
And I'm not sure that I want to.
那么 你会告诉你父亲
Well, you can tell your dad
我会留一袋种薯
I'll leave a sack of seed potatoes
在你家前门口 是吗?
up by your front drive, all right?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你让我搭车
Thanks for the lift.
安德鲁 午餐太棒了
Andrew, it's been marvelous,
可下午有许多事等着我
but I've quite an afternoon ahead of me.
很抱歉我对波比发了脾气
Well, I'm sorry I was rough on Bobby.
稍后我会和他好好谈的
I'll straighten things out with him later.
安德鲁 在我走之前最好还是帮你检查一下
Before I go, Andrew, I'd like
to give you the once-over.
噢 上帝 伙计
Oh, good God, man.
太小题大做了
Fuss, fuss, fuss.
你这几天太累了
You've had a couple of strenuous days.
现在 脱下外套 卷起袖子
Now, jacket off and sleeves up.
西德威太太 能麻烦你
Mrs. Siddaway, would you be so kind
把我的听诊器拿到书房♥来吗?
as to bring my stethoscope through to the library?
我的包在厅里
My bag's in the hall.
下午好 西德威太太
Afternoon, Mrs. Siddaway.
彼得 你怎么回来了?
Peter, what are you doing home?
两周后再走 这次我们要去巴勒斯坦
Fortnights leave, then we're off to Palestine.
别♥墅♥里没人 而爸爸在工作
There's no one at the cottage and Dad's on duty.
不用猜我妈妈--
I don't suppose Mother's--
没错 你妈在厨房♥
Yes, your mother's in the kitchen.
去找她吧
Why don't you go and find her?
妈妈!
Mother!
彼得!
Peter!
进来
Entrez.
啊 我的朋友
Ah, mon ami.
那位好医生告诉过你要好好休息
The good doctor, he tells you to get some rest,
而你却当耳边风
and you ignore his advice.
你真是一点没变
You do not change.
哦 我当然变了 波罗
Oh, I've changed, all right, Poirot.
恐怕你会以为我是个虚伪的老家伙
You'll think me an old hypocrite, I'm afraid,
说一套做一套
saying one thing, doing another.
我不会这么想的 我的朋友
I should not dream of such a thing, mon ami.
请坐
Please, do sit.
虽然这些年我总在抱怨
Even though, after all the things I've said
我的身体不好
about my health over the years,
却从未听过任何人的劝告
never taking anyone's advice,
好吧...
well...
我的医师告诉我 说我--
My specialist tells me I--
噢 见鬼 我才不怕呢
Oh, damn it, I'm not afraid of it.
我只怕会让其他人不安
I'm just afraid of upsetting others.
他告诉你说你的生命快结束了?
He tells you that your life draws to its close?
见鬼
En diable.
你知道 十年前 我立过一份遗嘱
You know, ten years ago, I made a will.
我总算说服安德鲁立下了遗嘱
I have, at long last,
persuaded Andrew to make a will.
在里面我留下了一些小额遗产:
In it, I left several small bequests:
250英镑给我的律师约翰·西德威
250 pounds to my lawyer, John Siddaway,
和他的太太莎拉
and his wife, Sarah.
菲丽达·坎平恩得到了500英镑
Phyllida Campion receive 500 pounds,
她马上就把这笔钱投进了她的大学
which she immediately pledged
to her college for improvements.
我的管家 玛格丽特·贝克
My housekeeper, Margaret Baker,
和她的丈夫沃尔特 当地的警司
and her husband, Walter,
the local police sergeant,
他们早先已得到了我的一笔资助
were already provided for
by an earlier endowment.
他们的儿子 彼得·贝克和小罗伯特·西德威
Their son, Peter Baker,
and young Robert Siddaway
每人获得1000英镑的启动资金
were left 1,000 pounds each
to give them a start in life.
但我的大部分遗产给了普林查德医生
But I left the bulk of my fortune to Dr. Pritchard,
他是埃林福特医疗基金会的会长
as chairman of the Ellen Fort Medical Foundation.
如果你真的死了
If you ever die, that is.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表