Your move.
将军!
Checkmate.
- 你好 伊莲娜 - Bonjour, Helene.
- 先生 - Monsieur.
劳驾叫下费劳德先生
Monsieur Ferraud, s'il vous plait.
谢谢
Merci.
是波罗先生
C'est Monsieur Poirot.
啊 赫尔克里
Ah, Hercule.
金路易斯 你好吗?
Jean-louis, bonjour, ca va?
快告诉我 你和这个
Tell me this minute, what is between you
维吉妮·德鲁拉德是什么关系?
and this Virginie Mesnard?
金路易斯 你的“长鼻子”会害死你的
Jean-Louis, your long nose will be the death of you.
我最关心的可是你的安全
Your safety is all that concerns me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
金路易斯 这个信封里有些巧克力末
Jean-Louis, inside this envelope are crumbs of chocolate.
我要你帮我准确地检验出
I want you to tell me by your analysis
它的成分
exactly what they contain,
以及它是否有毒
and whether or not they contain poison.
现在 是你在开药方
Now, you're filling a regular prescription
给德鲁拉德太太吗?
for Madame Deroulard?
眼药水的方子?
For the eye drops?
- 阿托品 - Atropine.
- 阿托品? - Atropine?
那这阿托品能毒死一个男人吗?
Now, could this atropine kill a man?
如果像喝水一样的话 有可能
If drunk by the liter, perhaps.
啊 德鲁拉德先生之死
Ah, the death of Monsieur Deroulard.
对 那么仆人弗朗索瓦
Oui, and the servant Francois
每月过来拿一次药?
brings to you this prescription once a month?
没错
That's right.
不过上周 他们的邻居也来拿过这药
Although last week, their neighbor brought it.
加斯顿·布吉?
Gaston Beaujeu?
是的
Yes.
他是来买♥♥自己的药
He required medication of his own.
我翘首以待
I waited eagerly
金路易斯的检验结果
for the results of the analysis of Jean-Louis.
这是我作为一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的第一次调查
This was my first investigation as a private detective.
但我的好友尚塔利使我明白到
But my good friend Chantalier was about to remind me
波罗能掌控他自己命运的那一天
that the day when Poirot would rule his own destiny
尚未来临
was yet to come.
赫尔克里!
Hercule!
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
为什么? 有事吗?
Why? There is a problem?
我老实告诉你 赫尔克里 他不听我的
I give you my word, Hercule, he didn't hear it from me,
可布歇警司要见你
but Superintendent Boucher wants to see you.
要我戴副耳塞吗?
Will I need earplugs?
我已经在这儿见过德鲁拉德太太了
I've had Madame Deroulard here.
她在高层有朋友 波罗
She has friends in high places, Poirot,
扎维尔·阿♥拉♥德伯爵就是一个
Xavier St. Alard, for one.
他很可能会成为布鲁塞尔的下一任市长
He's likely to be the next mayor of Brussels
照这样下去的话 我的日子可就难过了
and, as such, could make my life extremely difficult,
不过到那时 我会让你的日子更难过
whereupon I will make yours even more so.
那么你到底查出了什么 嗯?
And what exactly have you found out, hmm?
我们只要知道一下
Just so that we know.
我相信
It is my belief
保罗·德鲁拉德先生是中毒而死
that Monsieur Paul Deroulard was poisoned,
而且是被本市的下一任市长做的巧克力毒死的
and poisoned by a chocolate
made by the next mayor of this city.
天堂里的上帝啊! 伙计
God in heaven, man.
你不止骚扰了他的朋友
You don't just harass his friends.
你还指控他犯了谋杀
You accuse him of murder.
我没指控任何人...
I accuse no one...
迄今为止
yet.
告诉我们 布歇说什么了?
Tell us, what did Boucher say?
噢 有关我的调查结论?
Oh, about my findings?
给了他很深的印象 He was impressed.
- 不可能 - Never.
我也没说是好印象
I did not say favorably impressed.
赫尔克里 为了你自己好
Hercule, for your own sake,
你还是别管这案子了 you've got to drop this.
- 喔 - Oh.
拜托 维吉妮 让他理智些
Please, Virginie, make him see sense.
我希望我没有让你为难
I hope I haven't made things awkward for you.
赫尔克里?
Hercule?
一点没有
Not at all.
维吉妮...
Virginie...
对了 我6点钟要回家去见
Et bien, at 6:00, I have coming to my apartment
我的一位药剂师朋友 嗯?
a friend of mine who is a chemist, eh?
他会准确地告诉我那些巧克力的成分
He is going to tell me exactly
what those chocolates contain.
如果你喝完了 你愿意
If you are finished, would you
去见见他吗?
come and meet him?
愿意? 好的
Yes? Bon.
这边
This way.
赫尔克里
Hercule.
怎么了?
Ouais?
我还没告诉你我有多么的感激你
I haven't told you how grateful I am for your help.
噢 没什么
Oh, it is nothing.
可是 嗯 也许...
But, uh, perhaps...
也许 这能表明我的心意
Perhaps this will say it for me.
维吉妮
Virginie.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢!
Oh.
维吉妮 你没必要这样
Virginie, you should not have.
你看 也许有人觉得我疯了
You see, some people might have thought me mad.
可能你也这么想
Perhaps you did.
不
No.
可至少 你让我看到了质疑所带来的好处
But at least you gave me the benefit of the doubt.
太谢谢你了
Merci beaucoup.
请
Please.
- 赫尔克里 - Hercule.
- 啊 - Ah.
赫尔克里 正如我们所料
Hercule, it is exactly as we thought.
- 啊哈? - Uh-huh?
- 你给我的巧克力屑-- - The crumbs you gave me--
- 是的? - Yes?
- 噢 - Oh.
啊 抱歉 金路易斯·费劳德
- Ah, pardon, Jean-Louis Ferraud,
容我向你介绍维吉妮·德鲁拉德小姐
allow me to introduce you to
Mademoiselle Virginie Mesnard.
很高兴见到你
Enchante.
非常感谢你为了帮我所做的一切
Thank you so much for
everything you're doing to help me.
见鬼
Diable.
等等!
Wait!
等等 我是警♥察♥!
Wait, I am the police!
等一下!
Wait!
你站住!
Stop, you!
布吉先生 出什么事了?
Monsieur Beaujeu, what's happening?
解释一下
Explain yourself.
我的心脏 波罗
My heart, Poirot.
药 在我背心口袋里
Pills. The waistcoat pocket.
别担心 先生
Do not worry, monsieur.
我们会送你去医院的
We will get you to a hospital.
他在你公♥寓♥里找什么?
What was he after in your flat?
装有巧克力碎屑的信封
The envelope containing the crumbs of chocolate.
反正本来就不在那里
Which weren't there anyway.
你的药剂师朋友做的检验结果出来了吗?
Had your chemist friend done his analysis?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
碎屑里含有一种叫硝酸甘油的物质
The crumbs contained a substance called trinitrin.
是用来治疗高血压的
It is taken for the high blood pressure.
而且就在案发的两天前
And Jean-Louis had made up an urgent prescription
金路易斯给加斯顿·布吉开过一个应急药方
for Gaston Beaujeu two days before the murder.
那么说你抓到他了
So you'd got him.
还有更重要的 总督察
And what is more, Chief Inspector,
那些药片很难吃
the taste of those pills is so vile,
所以能被用来做巧克力
that they were made of chocolate.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那为什么尚塔利说
Why did Chantalier say
这件案子是你的败笔?
that you'd made a pig's ear of this one, then?
因为是我让他这样认为的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表