让他们知道我正在路上
Let them know im on my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
还在继续 波罗先生
It goes on, Monsieur Poirot.
首先是我丈夫 然后是布雷纳先生
Frist my husband, then Mr.Bleibner.
现在又是他的侄子
Then his nephew.
继续说 威拉德夫人
Try to conntinue, Lady Willard.
假如那些有关诅咒的言论里
有些是真的话 会是什么后果
Suppose there is some truth in all this talk about a curse.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what has happened.
施奈德博士
Mr.Schneider
纽约大都会博物馆的
Of the Metropolitan museum of New York,
他因破伤风病得很重
Hes very ill with tetanus.
我儿子刚发给我的这封电报
My son just sent me this telegram.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一定认为我又愚蠢又迷信
Yot must think it very silly and superstitious.
不不不 没有的事 威拉德夫人
No no no, not at all, Lady Willard.
我同样相信迷信的力量
I also believe in the force of superstition.
它是世上已知的最强大的力量之一
It is one of the greatest forces that the world has even known.
那您是希望波罗保护您的儿子免遭厄运吧
And you wish that Poirot should protect your son against these forces.
这可能吗?
Is it possible?
但首先 我必须让它们运转起来--这些灰色小细胞
But frist I must allow to do their work the little gray cells.
你没推它 对吧?
You're not pushing it, are you?
当然没有
Of course I'm not pushing it
它在写什么?
Whats it writing?
我看不到 也认不出来
I can't see, I can't make it out.
好像停了
Seems to have stopped.
让我们看看 它写了什么
Let's see what it's written.
-看不懂 -对了
-Cant make it out. -Yes.
这是C 这是L
Thert's a C, that's an L.
哦 不太清楚
Well, it's not very clear.
可它肯定是想说什么
It's definitely trying to say something, though,
也许它写的不是英文
Perhaps it's not writing in English.
看起来 像是阿♥拉♥伯文什么的 哎呀!
Looks like Arabic or something, i say.
什么?
What?
会不会是 门哈拉国王在试着传递信息?
Suppose it's king Men-He-Ra trying go get through?
莱...
Miss le-
黑斯廷斯 这“乩”是什么意思?
Hastings, what means this with the planchette?
哦 我们只是在混时间
Oh, we're just fooling around.
不过 很有意思
It's interesting, though.
我们想 这可能来自于门哈拉国王
We think this could be from king Men-Her-Ra.
黑斯廷斯 拜托 打起精神来
Hastings, please, pull yourself together.
我们还有正事要办
We have business to which we must attend.
明天我们飞往开罗
Tomorrow we fly to Cairo.
开罗?
Cairo?
-在埃及 黑斯廷斯 -我知道
-In Egypt, Hastings. -I know.
然后就去国王谷
And then to the valley of the kings.
他颚骨断了
His jaw is broken.
断了?
Brken?
肌肉急剧收缩 弄断了骨头
The muscles contract so violently, it breaks the bones.
上帝
God.
有什么我们能做的?
Is there anything we can do?
血清对他不起效
He's not responding to the serum.
你一定是波罗先生
You must be Monsieur Poirot.
他就剩半条命了 是的
What is left of him, yes.
我是莱奥纳多·佛斯威尔 英国博物馆的
I'm Leonard Fosswell, British Museum.
啊 佛斯威尔先生
Ah, Leonard Fosswell.
我们收到了威拉德夫人的电报
We got Lady Willard's cable.
对不起 现在不是个好时候
I'm sorry, this isn't a good time.
现在 我带你去你的帐篷
Now let me show you to your tent.
您不会介意合住吧?
Won't mind sharing, will you?
不 一点不 我是黑斯廷斯
No, not at all. I'm Arthur Hastings, by the way.
是的 威拉德夫人说过 你也会来
Yes, Lady Willard said you'd be coming.
哈桑会派个农夫来照顾你们
Hassan will assign one of the fellahin to look after you,
给你们弄些热水之类的
To get you hot water and so on.
噢 那敢情好
Oh, this looks fine.
告诉我 佛斯威尔博士...
Tell me, Dr.Fosswell...
为什么现在时候不对?
Why is this not a good time?
是施奈德博士
It's Dr.Schneider.
他病了 是吗?
He has the maLady, yes?
他...
Hes
真受不了了
Cannot stand much more of this.
还是无效?
Hes not responding?
是的
No.
他 嗯 看起来更糟了
He, uh, seems to be getting worse.
-噢 天呐 -那是谁?
-Oh, god. -Who is it?
我母亲很喜欢的那个侦探
That detective my monther's so keen on.
盖伊爵士
Sir Guy.
哦...
Uh...
哦... 他死了
Uh...he's dead.
艾姆斯医生 你可以非常地确定
And you are quite sure, are you not, Dr.Ames,
施奈德先生的死 是破伤风造成的?
That the death of Monsieur Schneider was caused by tetanus?
确定
Sure.
会不会是由于... 比方说
It could not have been, for instance,
士的宁中毒?
A case of the strychnine poisoning?
士的宁?
Strychnine
不 波罗先生
No, Monsieur Poirot.
没有任何那方面的迹象
Theres been no suggesion of anything like that.
这是起典型的破伤风病例
This was a clear case of tetanus.
你注射过抗毒血清吗?
Did you inject antiserum?
当然注射过
Of course we did.
所有能想到的都试过了
Every conceivable thing that could be done was done.
但是布雷纳先生
But Monsieur Bleibner now,
他的死因全然不同吗?
He died of something completely different?
布雷纳先生的拇指割伤过
Mr. Bleibner had a scratch on his thumb.
伤口感染 并引发了败血症
It became poisoned, and septicemia set in.
我想 外行人听上去都相差无几
It sounds pretty much the same to a layman, I imagine.
可这两者完全不同
But the two things are entirely different.
你可以问我们任何问题 波罗先生
You must ask us any questions you need to, Monsieur Poirot.
我们都被这一连串的灾难惊呆了
Were all dumbfounded by this series of disasters.
可这不是...
But it isn't any...
只可能是巧合
Can't be anything but coincidence.
我明白
I see.
盖伊爵士 那你还是决定
And you are determined, Sir Guy,
要继续挖吗?
to contine with this excavation?
波罗先生 无论发生什么
Monsieur Poirot, no matter what happens,
我父亲的工作 必须继续下去
My father's work is going on.
我知道了
I see.
那么 显然 我们必须得准确定位了
Alors,evidemment, we must find out exactly what is the position here.
白石膏质的香水盒
Alabaster perfume box,
高7.5英寸 深5.25英寸
Height, 7 1/2 inches, Depth, 5 1/4 inches.
闻闻
Sniff
啊 茉莉花
Ah, jasmine.
3000年的茉莉花
3,000-year-old jasmine.
你对埃及古物学感兴趣多久了 哈珀先生?
How long have you been interested in Egyptology, Monsieur Harper?
噢 从我做布雷纳先生的秘书起
Oh, ever since I started working as Mr.Bleibner's secretary.
我几乎算是上了他的大学
I was in his college almost.
你在耶鲁就和鲁伯特·布雷纳在一起了
You were at Yale with Rupert Bleibner.
是的 我在那里得过亨德利克森交换生奖学金
Yes, I was there. on a Hendrickson exchange scholarship.
艾姆斯当时也在
Ames was with us too.
耶鲁帮 你看 27班的
All Yalies, you see. class of'27.
这可太有趣了
That is most interesting.
这次考察的参与者里 有四个人是老相识
There are four people involved in this expedition.
有艾姆斯医生 鲁伯特·布雷纳
Who have know each other for some considerable time,
和你都是一起上的大学
With Dr.Ames, Rupert Bleibner, yourself all together at the college,
当然 还有鲁伯特·布雷纳的叔叔
and of course the uncle of Rupert Bleibner.
没错
Thats right.
其中 两个现在死了
Two of them are now dead.
你是想吓唬我吗?
Are you trying to give me the creeps?
和我说说鲁伯特先生
Tell me about Monsieur Rupert.
我真不明白他干嘛这么做
I really don't understand him doing what he did.
他刚到这里时 他很健康?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表