-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第五季第三集
《黄色蝴蝶兰》
巴顿 求你了
Barton, please.
别拦我 波琳
Don't try to stop me, Pauline.
我必须这么做
I have to do it.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
不用怕
Don't be.
快两年了
Two years almost to the day.
他会安息的 艾瑞斯 我发誓
He will rest, Iris. I swear it.
早上好 波罗
Good morning, Poirot.
你好 黑斯廷斯
Bonjour, Hastings.
你就吃这个?
Is that all you're having?
那还要吃什么?
What more is there to have?
- 一顿像样的英式早餐 - 那是什么 黑斯廷斯?
- A decent English breakfast. - And what is that, Hastings?
哦 麦片粥 两个鸡蛋 香肠 培根 番茄
Well, porridge, two eggs, sausage, bacon, tomato,
吐司配果酱 再加一壶茶
toast and marmalade, and a pot of tea.
至少我就是这么吃的
That's what I had, anyway.
吃了这么一顿后 我想我就要回床上去了
After such a meal of things, I think I will return to my bed.
不不不 对波罗来讲这些就够了
No, no, no. This will suffice for Poirot.
有什么英式美食
Is there anything in the English cuisine
是你喜欢的 波罗?
that you like, Poirot?
英国人没有美食 我的朋友
The English, they do not have a cuisine, my friend.
- 他们眼里只有食物 - 哦 这么说刻薄了点
-They have only the food. -Well, that's a bit harsh.
比如说肉烤的过火 蔬菜过烂
Like the meat, overcooked. The vegetables, too soft.
奶酪 完全不能吃
The cheese, inedible.
哪天英国人开始自己酿酒
And the day the English create their own wines
我就哪天回比利时
is the day I return home to Belgium.
噢 这里有家新餐厅应该合你胃口
Oh, this new restaurant should be right up your street then.
“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
Le Jardin des Cygnes.
这星期在杰明街开业
It's opening this week in Jermyn Street.
上面说那里有伦敦最好的法国菜
They say it'll serve the best French food in London,
绝对新鲜
all flown in specially.
“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
Le Jardin des Cygnes.
这名字我熟悉
That name, it is familiar to me.
现场花♥园♥?
The garden of scenes?
是天鹅 黑斯廷斯 天鹅
Swans, Hastings. Swans.
哦 也许菜单里面会有
Oh, well, perhaps they'll be on the menu.
听起来很有异国情调
It all looks very exotic.
你怎么说 波罗? 来次双人晚餐?
What do you say, Poirot? Dinner for two?
我说 黑斯廷斯 是时候工作了
I say, Hastings, it is time for work.
谢谢
Thank you.
莱蒙小姐来了
And there is Miss Lemon.
相当准时
Juste a l'heure.
早上好 波罗先生
Good morning, Mr. Poirot.
你好 莱蒙小姐
Bonjour, Miss Lemon.
你拿的是什么?
What is it that you have there?
我在邮件旁边发现的
I found it with the post.
我猜一定是别人留给你的
I suppose someone must have left it for you.
也许是一位仰慕者?
An admirer, perhaps?
黄色蝴蝶兰
The yellow iris.
先是“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅 现在又是这个
First Le Jardin des Cygnes, and now this.
- 这是个阴谋 - 波罗
-It is a conspiracy. -Poirot.
黑斯廷斯 你为什么要现在向我提起这家餐厅?
Hastings, why do you now mention this restaurant to me?
还有你 莱蒙小姐 - 我不是存心惹你烦心的
-And you, Miss Lemon. - I didn't mean to upset you.
黄色蝴蝶兰
The yellow iris.
它回来找我了
It returns to provoke me.
我说 老伙计 你还好吧?
I say, old chap, are you feeling all right?
我能替你做点什么吗 波罗先生?
Can I get you anything, Mr. Poirot?
不了 谢谢你 莱蒙小姐 请坐
No, thank you, Miss Lemon. Please, do sit.
有些事我必须一吐为快
There is something I must get out of my chest.
黄色蝴蝶兰
The yellow iris.
是的 黑斯廷斯 黄色蝴蝶兰
Yes, Hastings, the yellow iris.
它让我想起了一件我没破的案子
It reminds me of a case that I was not able to solve.
我不信
I don't believe it.
错不在我 莱蒙小姐
Through no fault of my own, Miss Lemon.
你该记得 黑斯廷斯
You will recall, Hastings,
你在阿根廷时有一次曾经要我去拜访你?
that you once asked me to visit you when you were living in the Argentine?
哦 那是两年前了
Well, that was two years ago.
你是打算要来的
And you were going to come,
但最后取消了
but you canceled at the last minute.
不错 我是这么说的
That is true. I said as much.
可事情有些出入
But it was not quite like that.
我很期待去看望你 黑斯廷斯
I was looking forward to my visit to you, Hastings.
那是我第一次去阿根廷
It was to be my first time in the Argentine.
在布宜诺斯艾利斯 我的行程给搅乱了
I broke my journey in Buenos Aires
原打算去潘帕斯草原你的农场游览一番
and was due to travel to your ranch in Los Pampas.
但由于一场大罢♥工♥
However, because a general strike
导致交通瘫痪
had disrupted the transport services,
我被迫入住酒店
I was forced to book into a hotel.
你是个满口谎言的骗子
You are a liar and a cheat,
我再也不想见到你了!
and I don't ever want to see you again!
波琳
Pauline.
你对我说过的所有话
All those things you said to me,
你许过的所有承诺
all those promises you made.
你一点也不喜欢我
You're not interested in me at all.
不是的
That's not true.
你只是为了采访巴顿而利用我
You're just using me to get your rotten interview with Barton!
我说的都是真的
I meant what I said.
我爱上了你
I'm in love with you.
真的 我是想做这次采访
It's true; I do want the interview.
好吧 回答是不
Well, the answer is no.
我不会帮你的
I won't help you.
你不要来参加晚宴了
You can't come to the dinner,
我再也不想看见你了
and I don't want to see you again.
真爱之路?
The path of true love?
事情一直很顺利 直到-
It was all going so smoothly until-
等等 我认得你
Wait a minute. I know you.
我见过你的照片
I've seen your picture.
你是赫尔克里·波罗
You're Hercule Poirot.
有传闻说伊里戈延总统快下台了
The rumors are that President Yrigoyen can't last much longer.
- 他老了? - 79
- He is old? - 79.
可问题不在这
That's not the point.
他与世隔绝了
He's out of touch.
只顾着军队和天主教的事
He's got the military on one side and the Catholics on the other.
有人赶他下台只是个时间问题
It's just a matter of time before one of them pushes him out.
这就是你来此的原因吗?
It is for this reason that you are here?
不 我在跟踪巴顿·拉塞尔
No, I'm following Barton Russell
还有他的合伙人史蒂芬·卡特
and his partner, Stephen Carter.
其实 那个人就是卡特
In fact, that's Carter over there
手里拿着酒的
with a drink in his hand.
南方有个大油田垮了
There's been a huge oil strike down in the south,
他们获得特许权后
and they're after the concession.
一起成立了一个公♥司♥:
They set up the company together:
“无上石油”
Sovereign Oil.
[西班牙语]
[speaking Spanish]
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Sante.
干杯
Cheers.
那么告诉我
So tell me,
这和你的女友有什么关系?
what of your young lady?
波琳·韦瑟比
Pauline Wetherby.
你一定听说过美艳的韦瑟比姊妹
You must've heard about the beautiful Wetherby girls.
波琳和艾瑞斯 韦瑟比勋爵的女儿
Pauline and Iris, daughters of Lord Wetherby.
没有
No.
他是个工党贵族
He was a Labor Peer.
靠纺织业起家
He made his fortune in textiles.
他死后 艾瑞斯继承了一切
When he died, Iris got it all.
那这个艾瑞斯·韦瑟比也在这里?
And Iris Wetherby, she is also here?
当然
Of course.
她是巴顿·拉塞尔的妻子
She's Barton Russell's wife.
- 啊 - 她今晚会到场
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表