If you can prove you are his son,
你就能继承一大笔钱
you will inherit a vast one.
那现在 那个儿子出现了 莎拉·西德威生的
And now, a son by Sarah Siddaway.
我们找出了那个儿子也就找出了凶手 你说的
We find the son, we find the murderer, you said.
是的 没错 黑斯汀斯
Yes, indeed, Hastings.
可如果在安德鲁·马什葬礼前
But it would be unseemly to unmask him
揭开真♥相♥的话 就显得不合时宜了
the day before the funeral of Andrew Marsh.
这人朋友不少啊 波罗
The man had a lot of friends, Poirot.
我的朋友 当你有个邪恶的敌人时
What good are many friends, mon ami,
朋友再多又有什么用?
when you have one bad enemy?
普里查德大夫
Doctor Pritchard.
你看来精神不错 总督查
You look to be in the rudest
of health, Chief Inspector.
你们以前见过?
You have met before?
先生 是由你来回答呢
Would you care to fill these gentlemen in, sir,
还是我来?
or shall I?
那好吧
Very well, then.
我们15年前在伦敦见过
We met in London 15 years ago.
当时普里查德医生掌管着
Doctor Pritchard here was running
一个所谓的帮助那些临终病人的人道主义组织...
a so-called humanitarian group
helping the terminally ill...
让他们自杀
to kill themselves.
是了结他们的痛苦
To end their suffering, you mean.
我们调查了他的组织
We investigated his organization,
可找不到任何证据
but couldn't prove anything.
我猜 他又在故技重施了
At a rough guess, I'd say he's
up to his old tricks again.
没有
No.
你的 医生 据生产厂家说
Yours, Doctor, according the manufacturer.
他们按编号♥批量销♥售♥胰岛素--
They send them out with batches of insulin--
以便他们记录在案
all numbered so they can keep tabs on them.
因为胰岛素既可以妙手回春
Because as well as working miracles,
同时也能置人死地
insulin can also be lethal.
我不明白
I don't understand.
验尸官在马什先生的上手臂发现了针孔
The postmortem found needle
marks in Mr. Marsh's upper arm.
马丁·亚瑟·普里查德
Martin Arthur Pritchard,
我以谋杀安德鲁·马什的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you for the murder of Andrew Marsh.
你有权保持沉默
You're not obliged to say anything,
但你说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
but anything you do say will be
taken down and used in evidence.
等待不会是徒劳的 波罗
All things come to he who waits, Poirot.
我就知道我迟早会逮住他
I knew I'd get him sooner or later.
不能就因为案子破的太容易 波罗
Just because the solution
to a crime is simple, Poirot,
就意味着是错的
doesn't mean to say it's wrong.
普里查德杀了安德鲁·马什 故事完结
Pritchard killed Andrew Marsh, end of story.
可他为什么偷了那份对他有利的遗嘱呢?
But why would he steal a will that favored him?
不 总督查
No, Chief Inspector.
非但找不到遗嘱 我还相信它再不会出现了
Still it has not been found,
nor, I believe, will it ever be.
你问过其他嫌疑人吗?
Did you question other suspects?
贝克警司呢?
Did Sergeant Baker?
我们当然没问过 因为根本就没有其他嫌疑人
Of course we didn't, because there weren't any.
罗伯特·西德威和维尔莱特·威尔逊
Robert Siddaway and Violet Wilson.
波罗先生正等着我们
Monsieur Poirot is expecting us.
那通电♥话♥是怎么回事 总督查
What about that telephone call, Chief Inspector,
就是安德鲁半夜里接到的那个?
the one that Andrew received at gone midnight?
当然是普里查德
Pritchard, of course.
说真的 你们两个钻牛角尖的时候--
Honestly, you two, when
you're backed into a corner--
威尔逊小姐和西德威先生来了
Miss Wilson and Mr. Siddaway.
波罗先生 我们觉得你应该第一个知道
Monsieur Poirot, we thought
you should be the first to know.
我们要去美国了
We're going to America.
罗伯特打算放弃国王学院的最后一年课程
Robert's going to forego his last year at King's,
而且玛丽皇后号♥油轮周二就要起航了
and there's a berth on the
Queen Mary leaving on Tuesday.
维尔莱特小姐 罗伯特先生
Mademoiselle Violet, Monsieur Robert.
请坐
Please, do sit.
这样吧 小姐
Et bien, mademoiselle.
等到学期结束如何?
What of the end of term?
等到坎平恩小姐举♥行♥完毕业典礼如何?
What of the graduation ceremony of Mademoiselle Campion?
为什么要这么匆忙 威尔逊小姐?
Why the sudden rush, Miss Wilson?
还等什么呢?
What is there to stay for?
在美国 女性有同等的地位
Women are treated as equals in America.
我能靠自己打拼出一番事业
I can forge myself a decent career.
况且一个我从小就认识的人被指控疯狂的
And a man I've known all my life
is charged, quite insanely,
谋杀了我的监护人
with my guardian's murder.
维尔莱特小姐 你已故的监护人
Mademoiselle Violet, your late guardian
不会希望你错过毕业典礼
would not have wanted you to
miss the graduation ceremony.
现在 我请求你
Now, I beg of you,
在你做出最终决定之前
before you finally make up your mind,
再多给波罗一点时间 拜托
to give Poirot a little more time, please.
这好倒是好
It's all very well,
你说认证遗嘱是个漫长的过程 约翰
you saying probate's a lengthy business, John,
可罗伯特和维尔莱特打算离开这个国家了
but Robert and Violet are
planning to leave the country.
你希望这样吗?
Do you want that?
不 我当然不希望
No, of course, I don't.
要证明你是某人的继承人很难吗?
Is it that difficult to prove you're someone's heir?
我是说 还需要些什么?
I mean, what does it involve?
少得出奇
Surprisingly little.
只要你发誓 你就是你声称的那个人
You swear an oath that you are who you say you are.
不需要出生证明之类的?
Don't you need a birth certificate or something?
不需要
No.
你能替我向莎拉道歉吗?
Would you apologize to Sarah for me?
她邀我周六共进晚餐
She's invited me to dinner on Saturday,
可我要去伦敦
but I'm going to London.
我会告诉莎拉的
I'll tell Sarah.
剧院还是音乐会?
Theater, concert?
不是
No.
其实 是去见赫尔克里·波罗
To see Hercule Poirot, as a matter of fact.
有些事我需要他的意见
I need his advice on something.
噢 请原谅
Oh, beg your pardon.
噢!
Oh!
不管是谁把坎平恩小姐推下电梯
Whoever pushed Mademoiselle
Campion down the moving stairs,
也不会是普里查德医生
it was not Dr. Pritchard.
他被你拘押了
He is in your custody.
是的 我们还不知道推她的是谁
Yes, well, we don't know that anyone pushed her yet.
可他不是凶手 总督查
But he is not the murderer, Chief Inspector.
凶手依旧逍遥法外
The murderer is still at large.
哦 幸好抢救及时
Well, they obviously got her here pretty quickly.
至少我们知道她还活着
At least we know she survived.
谢谢你 护士
Thank you, nurse.
警♥察♥
Police.
我要和坎平恩小姐谈话
I shall need to speak with Miss Campion
越快越好
as soon as possible.
哦 不行 她有脑震荡
Well, you can't; she's concussed.
摔得很重 先生们
Very nasty fall, gentlemen.
腿上有两处骨折
Leg's broken in two places.
她会很快复原吗?
She will recover soon?
我想你会发现坎平恩太太非常顽强
I think you'll find Mrs. Campion's
made of pretty strong stuff.
她是一位小姐 医生
She's a miss, Doctor.
坎平恩小姐
Miss Campion.
你称她作“太太”
You called her "missus."
你们 嗯 很了解她?
You, uh, know her well?
哦...
Well...
不了解 可我们知道她没结过婚
No, but we know she's not married.
告诉我 医生
Tell me, Doctor,
你是习惯性称她为“太太”
did you call her "missus" out of habit
还是说漏嘴了?
or a slip of the tongue?
很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我--我无意多舌 可是--
I-I didn't mean to speak out of turn, but--
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表