earlier today.
真的?
Indeed?
出什么事了 埃德温?
What happened, Edwin?
哦 我为我老板工作了11年
Well, I've been with my employer for 11 years.
他是位生活在伦敦的外国绅士
He's a foreign gentleman living in London.
那你是做什么工作的 格雷夫先生?
And in what capacity does he employ you, Monsieur Graves?
格雷夫先生是个私人秘书
Mr. Graves is a private secretary.
近来有些机密文件被盗了
Some very confidential papers were recently stolen.
我的老板一直想为他的政♥府♥把这些文件买♥♥回来
My employer has been asked to try to
buy these papers back for his government.
他曾是个外交官
He used to be a diplomat.
噢
Oh, dear.
我不太知道该怎么...
I don't quite know how to...
我们是在谈勒索的事吧
We are talking about blackmail here,
不是吗 格雷夫先生?
are we not, Monsieur Graves?
哦 这些文件里的内容
Well,these papers do contain information which would,
有损当今某个国家领导人的声望
well, do no good for the reputation of
the leader of that particular country.
而且事实上
And the truth is,
我不能让对方也卷入此事
I don't trust the other party involved.
和一个勒索者 当然
And with a blackmailer,of course,
一方要确保证据
one has to be sure that the evidence,
已被销毁地根根茎茎
it is destroyed root and boot.
干干净净
Branch.
谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
但我们得掌握更多的细节 格雷夫先生
But we must have more details, Monsieur Graves.
不行
No.
这就是为难的地方
That's what's so dash difficult.
我是说 哪怕只泄露一丁半点 整件事就完了
I mean, one hint of scandal would
put the kibosh on the whole thing.
我就根本不该提这事
Look, I shouldn't have brought this up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能再喝杯茶吗 菲丽斯蒂?
Could I have another cup of tea, Felicity?
我必须说 你胆子真大 黑斯廷斯
It's very daring of you, I must say, Hastings,
会去买♥♥辆国外车
going in for one of these foreign cars.
对我来说它太难搞了
It's too complicated for the likes of me.
我想我还是坚持开我的小莱利吧
I'll stick to my little Riley, I think.
我们可不能再谈车了
We mustn't talk about cars.
我们会把波罗惹烦的
We'll bore Poirot to distraction.
噢 买♥♥车的一半乐趣就是谈车!
Oh, half the fun in buying
cars is talking about it.
你能接下电♥话♥吗 莱德小姐?
Would you answer that, Miss Rider?
当然可以 大夫
Certainly, Doctor.
如果是急诊
If it's an emergency,
告诉他们先吃两片阿司匹林 还要注意保暖
tell them to take two aspirin and keep warm.
我是绝对不会买♥♥车的
I shall never buy a motor car.
可一旦我要买♥♥ 我只会问三个问题
But if I did, I should ask only three questions.
一:车子轮胎的数量对吗?
One: does it have the correct number of wheels?
二: 这些轮胎是否与车内的其它部件紧密相连?
Two: are those wheels firmly
attached to the corners of the machine?
大夫!
Doctor!
是找你的
It was for you.
很吓人的声音
It was a terrible voice.
怎么了 莱德小姐?
What's wrong, Miss Rider?
我接了电♥话♥ 然后那声音说“救命!”
I answered the telephone, and this voice said," Help."
又说“大夫 救命! 他们快把我杀了!”
It said, " Doctor, help. They've killed me."
然后声音就越来越轻了
And then it sort of trailed away.
“是谁?” 我说
"Who's speaking?" I said,
随后就是--
and there was this--
嗯 轻不可闻的声音
well, it was just a whisper.
“福斯卡蒂尼 阿迪斯岛宫廷 ”
"Foscatine. Addisland Court."
福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
Count Foscatini.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello.
事情严重了
This is getting serious.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我是福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的医生
I am Count Foscatini's doctor.
我接到伯爵打来的电♥话♥
I received a telephone call from the count
说他被人攻击 快死了
saying he'd been attacked and was dying.
你有钥匙吗?
Well, do you have a key?
福斯卡蒂尼伯爵?
Count Foscatini?
嘘
Shh.
什么声音?
What's that?
天呐!
Good god.
我还是去报♥警♥的好
I'd better telephone the police.
他死了
He's dead.
看那儿
Look at that.
一定是凶器
Must have been the weapon.
有可能
Possibly.
黑斯廷斯 检查一下公♥寓♥
Hastings, make a search of the apartment.
我敢说是一击致命
Almost instantaneous, I would have said.
他还能打电♥话♥就真是个奇迹了
A wonder he even managed to telephone.
什么也没有
Nothing.
你发现了什么 波罗?
What do you see, Poirot?
和你看到的一样 我的朋友
Exactly what you see, mon ami.
两只咖啡杯
Two coffee cups,
里面的黑咖啡都没喝完
both with the remains of black coffee.
一盘水果
Dish of fruit.
没用过的甜点盘
Nobody's used their dessert plates there.
两只酒杯
Two glasses.
波特酒
Port.
似乎没提供多少线索
Doesn't seem to shed much light on anything.
警♥察♥正在路上
The police are on their way.
不好意思 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
不好意思 先生
S'il vous plait, monsieur.
晚饭是你们这里的厨房♥提供的吗?
This meal, was it provided by your kitchens here?
10号♥公♥寓♥照着菜单订了两份餐
Flat ten ordered for two from the a la carte menu
用电梯送了下去
sent down by lift.
什锦菜汤 配红葡萄酒的菜式
Soup Julienne, filets de sole Normande,
牛排
tournedos of beef,
和一份大米蛋奶酥
and a rice souffle.
我的食物可没半点问题 要知道
There was naught wrong with my food, you know.
这个地方可是出了名的干净
This kitchen's a showplace for hygiene.
是的 的确是的
Yes, yes indeed.
我们都看得出来
One can perceive.
所以我想 能不能
It would be impossible therefore, I imagine,
检查一下那间公♥寓♥的碟子?
to examine the dishes from the apartment?
都已经洗过烘干 摆了很久了
Washed up, dried up, stacked up long since.
想找指纹 是吗?
Thinking of fingerprints, were you?
不完全是 先生
Not exactly, monsieur.
我更感兴趣的是福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的胃口
I am more interested in
the appetite of Count Foscatini.
他每道菜都吃光了吗?
Did he partake of every dish?
要知道 我们不会在盘子上标明
We don't label the plates, you know,
每个人的姓名
with everybody's names.
但从10号♥来的盘子都很脏
But all the plates from ten were dirty
而且盘子都是空的
and the serving dishes empty.
所以他肯定吃过些什么
So he must have eaten something.
在你们检查指纹前 让他先拍完照片 教授们
Let him finish the photographs
before you check for prints,Beddoes.
谢谢你的协助 霍克医生
Thank you for your help, Dr.Hawker.
噢 好好好
Oh, well, well, well.
这次我可比你早到 波罗
I managed to get here before you this time, Poirot.
不 不 一点不早 总督察
No, no, not at all, Chief Inspector.
我已经上楼拜访过厨师了
I've just been upstairs interviewing the chef.
老天爷!
Cor blimey.
你们还没完事吗?
Haven't you finished in here yet?
好的 长官 我们尽快
All right, sir. Working as fast as we can.
一个悲惨的场面 不是吗?
A sad occasion, n'est-ce pas?
暴♥力♥惨死真是太可惜了
A violent death is so wasteful.
怎么说这都是上帝安排的
God knows death comes soon enough to us all anyway.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
你来这里有何贵干?
What are you doing here?
出什么事了?
What's happened?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表