你是说六个位子?
And you say six places?
巴顿·拉塞尔先生和其他五人?
Monsieur Barton Russell and five others?
一场重聚?
A reunion?
黒斯廷斯 我要你带我去伦敦剧院
Hastings, I need a guide to the London theaters.
让我们重头开始
Let's take it from the top, please.
一 二 三...
One, two, three, and...
好的 今晚到此为止 非常感谢
Okay, that's it till tonight. Thank you very much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
小姐
Mademoiselle,
我想知道你是否还记得在布宜诺斯艾利斯
I was wondering whether you remember that fateful night
“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅的那个灾难性的夜晚?
in Le Jardin des Cygnes, when were in Buenos Aires.
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
那个可怕的夜晚 警♥察♥那么的粗鲁
That terrible night, the police-such brutes.
他们问了那么多问题 和为什么?
They asked so many questions, and why?
其实很明显
It was obvious.
你相信艾瑞斯·拉塞尔夫人
You believe that Madame Iris Russell,
她是自杀?
she committed suicide?
她当然是自杀
Of course she committed suicide.
可理由是什么?
But for what reason?
因为她知道巴顿不再爱她了
Because she knew Barton no longer loved her.
你很了解她吗?
How well did you know her?
我并不了解她
I didn't know her.
她从未和我说过话 和一个跳舞的?
She never talked to me, to a dancer.
从那以后你见过巴顿·拉塞尔先生吗?
Have you seen since that time Monsieur Barton Russell?
是的 他是我的好朋友
Yes. He's a good friend to me.
而且我需要朋友
And I need the friends.
我失去了一切
I have lost everything.
你不得不离开阿根廷吗?
Did you have to leave the Argentine?
新政♥权♥嘛!
The new regime.
我在旧政♥府♥里的朋友太多了
I had too many friends in the old government.
所以我现在流亡了
And now I am in exile.
这是整个阿根廷的损失
It is the loss of the Argentine.
噢
Oh.
你真好
You are kind.
不过告诉我 波罗先生
But tell me, Senor Poirot,
你这次来的目的是什么呢?
what is your purpose of your visit?
我们来 黒斯廷斯和我 是想当面欢迎你
We came, Hastings and I, to welcome you personally
来到这个国家
to this country
并知会你我们会去看你周五的演出
and to inform you that we will be attending your performance on Friday night.
那恐怕我要让你们失望了
Then I'm afraid I must disappoint you.
没有演出了
There is no performance.
我和别人约好了要共进晚餐
I have an arrangement for dinner.
噢
Oh.
其实还挺有意思的
It is, in fact, amusing.
你知道伦敦新开了一家“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅吗?
You know there is now a new Jardin des Cygnes in London?
我去的就是那里
Well, I go there.
你怎么能写这事?
How could you write this?
我真是搞不懂你
I just don't understand you.
波琳 我是个记者!
Pauline, I'm a journalist!
安东尼 你是个告密的小人!
Anthony, you're a fink!
波琳! 回来 波琳!
Pauline! Come back, Pauline!
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
很高兴再次见到你 查普尔先生
Very nice to see you again, Monsieur Chapell.
我的搭档 黒斯廷斯上尉
My associate, Captain Hastings.
噢 请进
Oh. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
历史好像重现了
Talk about history repeating itself.
与波琳的又一次吵架 然后突然间
Another row with Pauline, and suddenly,
您又出现了
you show up again.
还有周五的这次晚餐
And there's this dinner on Friday.
- 噢 那你也被邀请了? - 是的 和波琳
- Oh, so you're invited too? - Yes, and Pauline.
我们打算结婚了
We're engaged to be married.
至少 曾经是
At least, we were.
出了这样的事后 谁知道呢?
After this little contratante, who knows?
这就是我们来此的原因
It's for this reason we are here.
你和巴顿·拉塞尔先生谈过吗?
You have spoken to Monsieur Barton Russell?
没有 他保持缄默
No. He's lying low.
如果您要听实话
If you want to know the honest truth,
我感到对不起的只有史蒂芬·卡特
it's Stephen Carter I feel sorry for.
为什么?
For what reason?
他向来就不是巴顿一伙儿的
He was never in Barton's league.
他只能算是英国政♥府♥的转包商
He was basically a subcontractor
for the British government.
他们背着他
They were backing him to find oil
在英国北部的某处寻找石油
somewhere up in the north of England,
德比郡之类的地方
Derbyshire or somewhere.
那巴顿到底为什么想与他合作呢?
So why on earth did Barton want to work with him?
问得好
That's a good question.
总之 卡特想干一票大买♥♥卖♥♥
Anyway, Carter wanted the big time.
石油特许权能值上百万
The oil concession's worth millions.
石油生意总是充满了风险
This oil business, it is always full of the risks,
是吗?
n'est-ce pas?
是的 可他们有许可权在手上
Yes, but they had the concession in their hands.
是他们从一个叫佩雷拉的家伙手上拿到的
They won it from a chap called Pereira.
佩雷拉
Pereira.
抓你的那个不就是他吗?
Wasn't he the one who arrested you?
佩雷拉将军 是的
General Pereira, yes.
政♥变♥后 他成了石油部长
After the coup, he became Minister of Oil.
但你在文章中说 他不再掌权了?
But in your article, you say that he is no longer in power?
正是
Exactly.
好像是因为发现他领♥取♥公♥款♥的次数多的
It seems he's been found with his hand in the till once too often
甚至超过阿根廷政♥府♥
even for the Argentine government.
看来他要被处决了 他一旦倒台
It looks like he's for the chop, and if he goes,
“无上石油”也会随他而去
Sovereign Oil will go with him.
上膛
Cargen.
瞄准
Apunten.
射击!
Fuego!
是波罗先生
It's Mr. Poirot.
波罗先生 您对金融大盗就没有什么见解...
Mr. Poirot, is there not any comment about financial thieves...
波罗先生 能给我们发表一些意见吗?
Mr. Poirot, can you give us any comment?
是的 波罗先生 我洗手不干了
Yes, Mr. Poirot, I'm getting out.
回来干我的老本行
Going back to what I'm best at.
干什么呢 卡特先生?
And what is that, Monsieur Carter?
我有我自己的生意 你知道
I had my own business, you know,
在“无上石油”和巴顿·拉塞尔之前
before Sovereign Oil, before Barton Russell.
那你现在已经重返这一行了?
And you now return to this business?
是的 只要我能摆脱这个困境
Yes, if I can untangle it from this mess.
但是我听说你的大部分资金来源于政♥府♥
But I understand that much of your finance came from the government.
是的
Yes.
我们为政♥府♥在德比郡和苏格兰北部挖矿
We were excavating for them in Derbyshire and up in Scotland.
有趣的工作
Interesting work.
尽管利润微薄
Although, of course, there were only small returns.
我猜这就是“无上石油”吸引你的地方
I suppose that's what attracted you to Sovereign.
是的
Yes.
这是一场冒险
It was an adventure.
那次罢♥工♥就在圣克鲁斯
That strike in Santa Cruz.
如果我们紧抓不放...
And if we'd held onto it...
但你现在失去了许可权 卡特先生
But now you have lost the concession, Monsieur Carter.
是啊
Yes.
只要再过两星期
Just two more weeks,
我们就会有大量的石油
and we'd have had that oil flowing.
我们是光明正大赢得那份合同的 波罗先生
We won that contract fair and square, Mr. Poirot.
可如今 我们一无所得
And now we've got nothing.
我也出局了
And I'm out.
谢谢你 卡特先生
Thank you, Monsieur Carter.
最后一个问题 如果可以的话 卡特先生
One last question, if I may, Monsieur Carter.
你后来又见过巴顿·拉塞尔先生吗?
Are you to see again Monsieur Barton Russell?
其实
As a matter of fact,
这星期我会和他共进晚餐
I'm dining with him this week.
在“天鹅花♥园♥"餐厅
At Le Jardin des Cygnes.
对了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表