鲁本打算把生产权卖♥♥给法本公♥司♥
Rueben intended to license its manufacture to I.G. Farben.
你听说过这个公♥司♥吗?
You've heard of them?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
那是德国最大的化工厂
They are the largest chemical manufacturers in Germany.
你表示反对?
Do you have the objections?
幸好没落实
It's all academic now.
我正在取消交易
I'm canceling the transaction.
我马上就好 波罗先生
I will be with you in just
a moment, Monsieur Poirot.
请吧 特里富西斯先生 不用急
Please, Monsieur Trefusis, do not hurry yourself.
我们都知道称这东西
We both know how important it is
可万万急不得
to weigh things most carefully, huh?
很乐意为你效劳
I am at your disposal.
谢谢
Merci.
我想确认一下鲁本爵士被杀当晚每人的行踪
I am trying to establish where everyone was
at the time of the murder of Sir Rueben.
我躺在床上睡着了
I was sound asleep in bed.
你们走后不久我就回房♥了
I retired shortly after you left.
你一清早就走了吗?
And you departed early in the morning?
是的 早餐之前
Yes, before breakfast.
昨晚用餐时 你谈到过
Last night, you talked at dinner
有关德国科学发展的话题
about the scientific developments in Germany.
是吗?
Did I?
你德语很流利吗?
You are fluent in the language?
应该是吧
Well, I should be.
我在德国工作学习多年
I worked and studied in
Germany for a number of years.
你在那里有许多朋友?
You have there a number of friends?
噢 我和同事一直保持联♥系♥
Oh, I keep in touch with colleagues.
哦 如果没有其它问题的话 波罗先生...
Well, if you have no further
questions, Monsieur Poirot...
谢谢你 特里富西斯先生
Thank you, Monsieur Trefusis.
很抱歉打扰了你
I am very sorry to have disturbed you.
一年份的葡萄酒 你说呢?
A vintage year, you would say?
这是您等的包裹 先生
This is the parcel you've been waiting for, sir.
谢谢 我住得很愉快
Thank you. I've enjoyed my stay.
我的车就在外面
My car is just outside.
“伦敦展览路”
"Exhibition Road, London."
你是说这个内勒先生离开酒店时带走了一份包裹?
So you say this Monsieur Naylor took the
parcel with him when he left the hotel?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
这是血迹吗 波罗?
Is that blood, Poirot?
是的 黑斯廷斯 但不是我的
Yes, Hastings, but it is not mine.
格拉迪斯 那个女仆
Gladys, the maid, she cut her finger
在维克多·阿斯特韦尔坐过的地方
when she found the tip of a knife
被桌子里嵌着的刀尖划伤了手指
embedded in the table where Victor Astwell, he was seated.
你该不会是怀疑他吧?
You don't suspect him, do you?
现在还不能确认
It is by no means certain
你的朋友查尔斯就是凶手 黑斯廷斯
that your friend Charles is the murderer, Hastings.
就连阿斯特韦尔夫人也非常肯定不是他
Indeed, Lady Astwell is deeply convinced that he is not.
我从来不知道你对直觉还抱有如此多的信心
I've never known you to place much faith in intuition.
黑斯廷斯 直觉通常源自于
Intuition, Hastings, often describes some fact
某些深埋在潜意识里的真♥相♥
that is so deeply buried in the subconscious
有时甚至连本人都意识不到它的存在
that the subject is not aware of its existence.
什么真♥相♥?
What fact?
行了 黑斯廷斯
Et bien, Hastings.
如果我知道的话 这案子早破了
If I knew that, the case, it would be solved.
莉莉·玛格雷夫的介绍信
Lily Margrave's references.
阿斯特韦尔夫人差人专程送来的
Lady Astwell sent them by special delivery.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
信里充斥着溢美之词
It is indeed most fulsome in its presence.
准确的说 这正是高贵的
Exactement, that is the crest
佩思郡公爵夫人的风格
of the Noble Duchess of Perthshire.
真有意思
How interesting.
说实话吧 查尔斯
Tell the truth, Charles.
你还有什么好保留的?
What have you got to lose?
噢
Oh.
我从高尔夫俱乐部回来后
When I arrived back from the golf club,
就去了他的书房♥
I went up to his study.
我的情绪有点失控
I was in a bit of a temper,
想对那个老鬼发泄一通
and I wanted to have it out with the old devil.
我走进书房♥ 他正坐在桌子旁边
I went into his study, and he was sitting at his desk.
至少 看起来是这样
Well, at least that's how it looked.
我已经受够你了
I've just about had as much as I'm going to take of you,
你个笨猪!
you swine.
你听见吗?
Do you hear?
哦 不喜欢别人这样顶撞你 是吗?
Oh, don't like it when someone stands up to you, do you?
...别人这样顶撞你 是吗?
...When someone stands up to you, do you?
没话说了?
Nothing to say?
噢
Oh.
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
这么说 你发现他时
So when you found him,
阿斯特韦尔先生实际上已经死了
Monsieur Astwell was, in fact, already dead.
可你到底为什么要逃跑呢?
But why on Earth did you make a run for it?
哦 当女佣看到血迹时 我...
Well, when the maid saw the blood, I...
我慌极了
I just panicked.
你看 我就知道你不会相信我
You see, I knew you wouldn't believe me.
谁会信呢?
I mean, who would?
也许波罗会
Poirot might.
你要知道 波罗先生 我可不能保证一定奏效哦
You do realize I can't guarantee any results, Mr. Poirot.
我对你信心十足 莱蒙小姐
I have the most complete faith in you, Miss Lemon.
你困了
You are sleepy.
非常困了
Very sleepy.
你的眼皮变重了
Your eyelids are heavy.
它们闭上了...闭上了...
They are closing...closing...
这实在太荒唐了
This really is quite absurd.
放松点
Relax.
你就快睡着了
You are going to sleep.
阿斯特韦尔夫人 你现在已经睡着了
Lady Astwell, you are now asleep.
你能听见我 也能回答我的问题
You can hear me, and you can answer my questions.
我能听见你
I can hear you.
我能回答你的问题
I can answer your questions.
现在是谋杀的那天晚上
It is the night of the murder.
你正坐在餐桌旁
You are seated at the dining table.
向我描述一下你的所见所闻
Describe to me what you saw and what you felt.
我...
I...
我非常难过
I'm in great distress,
担心着莉莉
worried about Lily.
维克多正怒气冲冲的看着鲁本
Victor's looking at Rueben in an angry way.
跟我谈谈维克多
Tell me about Victor.
好可爱的人
Such a dear man.
我们彼此十分相爱
We love each other very much.
现在到了深夜时分
It is later in the evening.
做生意就是为了赚钱
We're in business to make money.
你走去书房♥
You go to the study.
维克多在那里吗?
Is Victor there?
不 他刚出来
No, he's just coming out.
看上去气得脸色发白
He looks pale and angry.
他简直令人厌恶
He's insufferable.
你走进了书房♥
You enter the study.
和你丈夫发生了激烈的争吵
You have a terrible scene with your husband.
...必须走人 就是这么简单
...Is going, and that's all there is to it.
在这件事上我就没有发言权吗?
Don't I have any say in the matter?
看护多得是
Paid companions are ten a penny.
你可以另找一个
You can get another one.
很快 他就要给人谋杀了
Very soon, he will be murdered.
你知道是谁谋杀了你丈夫吗 阿斯特韦尔夫人?
Do you know who murdered your husband, Lady Astwell?
不是查尔斯
It wasn't Charles.
你怎么知道呢?
How do you know?
因为那帘子
Because of the curtain.
在这件事上我就没有发言权吗?
Don't I have any say in the matter?
看护多的是
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表