Excuse me.
亲爱的黑斯廷斯?
Mon cher Hastings?
- The doctor. - 医生
- Comment? - 怎么说?
我想你该记得你来这里的目的吧
I just think you ought to remember why you're here.
是啊 这倒是
Yes, that is true.
可是 黑斯廷斯--
But, Hastings--
欧普森先生
Monsieur Opalsen,
很遗憾波罗在此事上爱莫能助
I regret that Poirot can not help you in this matter.
什么?
What?
我是来这里
I am here
疗养的
en vacances.
早啊 波罗
Ah, morning, Poirot.
早安 贾普总督察
Bonjour, Chief Inspector Japp.
皇室套房♥ 劳驾
Imperial Suite, please.
我在晚会前取下项链
I took the necklace off before the party
放入了我的首饰盒
and put it in my jewelry box.
然后我就将盒子摆进了抽屉
And then I put the box in the drawer.
抽屉锁了吗?
Was the drawer locked?
不 没锁
No, it wasn't.
有塞莱斯廷待着这儿 所以我觉得没必要
Celestine was here, so I felt there was no need.
这盒子有几把钥匙 欧普森夫人?
How many keys are there to this box, Mrs. Opalsen?
就一把 而且由我贴身保管
Only one, and I keep it with me all the time.
你能肯定吗?
You're sure of that?
它貌似不是被撬开的
It doesn't seem to have been forced.
我当然能肯定
Of course I'm sure.
向来就一把钥匙
There's only ever been one key.
我打算悬赏一笔酬金 总督察 一大笔
I'm going to offer a reward, Chief Inspector, a big one.
你觉得有用吗?
You think that'll help?
有可能 先生
It may, sir.
那这一切发生时你在做什么?
So what were you doing when all this was going on?
我在缝衣裳 先生
I was doing the sewing, sir.
我只去过隔壁屋里...
I only went into the side room...
第一次是找剪子 后来去找线
The first time for scissors and later for thread.
看那边的小船
Look at the little boats over there.
噢 开心点 波罗
Oh, cheer up, Poirot.
这样对你最好
It is for the best.
我对此毫不怀疑 黑斯廷斯
I have no doubt, Hastings.
哦 你是来这里疗养的
Well, you're here for a rest.
如果你打算管另一宗案子
If you're going to get involved in another case,
那还不如留在伦敦呢
you might just as well have stayed in London.
说得对
It is true.
我弄不懂为什么你就不能静♥坐♥休息
I don't know why you can't just sit back
享受一下大海的气息呢
and enjoy the sea air.
我认得你
I know you.
不不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, Hastings.
这毫无用处
It is no use.
对波罗来讲 不接这案子
Not to take this case is, for Poirot,
比接下还要累人
more hard work than to take it.
桑德斯 发动车子
Saunders, get the car started.
我有急事
I'm in a hurry.
- Monsieur Hall. - What?
- 霍尔先生 - 什么事?
噢 波罗先生
Oh, um, Mr. Poirot.
恐怕我没时间了
I'm afraid I can't stop.
你听说了珍珠的事吗?
You've heard, then, about the pearls?
是的
Yes.
是关于假戏真唱的事吧?
What was it about life imitating art?
艾德活该!
Serves Ed right.
总之 这事与我无关
Anyway, it's not my problem.
霍尔先生?
Monsieur Hall?
我留意到昨晚你没去晚会
I noticed that you were not at the party last night.
哦 我没那兴致
Well, I wasn't in a party mood.
我可以问下你在哪儿吗?
May I ask where you were?
我散步去了
I went for a walk.
现在 请你们原谅 我真要迟到了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I really will be late.
谢谢了 桑德斯
Thank you, Saunders.
我留下来陪她只是因为我同情她
I only stayed with her 'cause I felt sorry for her.
这么说你有时间和项链同处一室
So you were alone in the room with the necklace.
是的 就几秒钟左右
Yeah, for about two seconds.
都不知道它放在哪儿
Didn't even know it was there.
真没礼貌
Blooming cheek.
总督察?
Chief Inspector?
啊 你好 波罗
Ah, hello, Poirot.
请原谅 小姐
Excuse us, mademoiselle.
还以为你袖手旁观了呢
Thought you were sitting this one out.
- Well - No, no, no, no, no, no.
- 哦 - 不不不不不
调查的进展如何?
So how goes the investigation?
寻常无奇
Pretty routine.
你有别的问题吗?
Have you got any more questions?
我还有成堆的活要干呢
I've got a ton of work.
噢 没什么了 威尔森小姐
Oh, no, that's all right, Miss Wilson.
暂时就这些
That's all for now.
格蕾丝·威尔森
Grace Wilson.
在酒店工作了数月
Been with the hotel a couple of months.
此前在霍尔本的“狗与鸭”酒吧作招待
Barmaid before that, Dog and Duck in Holborn.
那个叫塞莱斯廷的姑娘的晚饭就是她端上去的
She took that girl Celestine her supper.
劳驾 二楼
First floor, please.
那告诉我 总督察
So tell me, Chief Inspector.
目前为止你有何发现?
What is it that you have so far found out?
是格蕾丝·威尔森还是塞莱斯廷
Grace Wilson or Celestine.
是酒店侍女还是贴身侍女
The hotel maid or the ladies' maid.
我认为就是她们其中之一
Seems to me it's got to be one of them.
装项链的盒子就摆在柜子里 总督察
A necklace in a box within a chest, Chief Inspector,
而且仅有一把钥匙?
and only one key?
就像变魔术一样
It is as a magical trick.
项链就在这个抽屉里?
The necklace, it was in this drawer?
对的
That's right.
那这扇门?
And this door?
噢 通向侍女的屋子
Oh, that leads to the maid's room.
也是塞莱斯廷找剪刀和线的地方
That's where Celestine went
to get the scissors and thread.
将格蕾丝一人留在屋里
Leaving Grace alone in the room.
告诉我 黑斯廷斯 你认为
Tell me, Hastings, how long do you think
塞莱斯廷小姐要花多久
it would have taken Mademoiselle Celestine
才能从那屋里取回剪子?
to retrieve the scissors from that room?
噢 我吃不准 20秒?
Oh, I don't know. 20 seconds?
20秒
20 seconds.
那她从屋里走出来又要多久?
And for how much of that time
would she have been out of this room?
顶多四五秒
Four or five seconds at the most.
正确
Exactement.
这点时间够格蕾丝·威尔森小姐
And for Mademoiselle Grace Wilson
拉出抽屉 拿出盒子
to open this drawer, remove the box,
用某种手段解开锁 打开盒子
somehow to unlock it, open the box,
拿出项链 关上盒子
take out the necklace, close the box,
再摆回原处吗?
and return it?
哦 她不可能来得及
Well, she couldn't possibly have had time.
我也这样想
I do not think so.
好了
Right.
失陪
Excuse me.
你去哪儿 总督察?
Where are you going, Chief Inspector?
我想是时候该去搜搜塞莱斯廷小姐了
I think it's about time I had Miss Celestine searched.
真想不到他们会不上锁
Can't imagine why they didn't lock it.
这个抽屉很滑 黑斯廷斯
This drawer runs easily, Hastings.
这个却很紧
But not this one.
有意思
C'est interessant.
我怀疑...
I wonder...
哦 这扇门肯定通向隔壁的屋子
Well, that must interconnect with the room next door.
拴住了
It is bolted.
两边都拴住了
Bolted on both sides.
不过 黑斯廷斯 我们知道那屋里住的是谁
But, Hastings, we know who it is who occupies this room.
113房♥?
Room 113?
对
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表