-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第五季第五集
《意大利贵族奇遇记》
[意大利语]
[conversing in Italian]
你觉得怎么样 波罗?
What do you think, Poirot?
我觉得这看起来很不整洁 黑斯廷斯
I think it looks very untidy, Hastings.
可这没必要整洁
But it's not meant to be tidy.
整洁与它毫不相干
Tidy's got nothing to do with it.
可你得承认 它内部结构很精密
It's compact,though -- You have to admit that.
他们用了顶置双凸轮轴 你看
They're using twin overhead camshafts, you see,
配以连控轨道阀动装置
with desmodromic valve gear
和一个半球状燃烧室
and a hemispherical combustion chamber.
我看见了
I see.
啊! 维茨尼先生
Ah! Mr. Vizzini.
今天你好吗?
How are you today?
噢 非常好
Oh, pretty well, you know.
这位是赫尔克里·波罗先生
This is Monsieur Hercule Poirot.
你好
Hello.
伟大的侦探
Great detective.
我必须得小心点了 嗯?
I must watch my step, eh?
很高兴见到你 波罗先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Signor Poirot.
我也是 维茨尼先生
Delighted, Monsieur Vizzini.
那么 黑斯廷斯先生 你今天要订货吗?
Well, Signor Hastings, you place the order today?
- 哦... - Well...
- 哦 黑斯廷斯先生 - Oh,Signor Hastings.
这可是个重大决定
It's a big decision.
七个星期 黑斯廷斯先生
Seven weeks, Signor Hastings.
米兰的艾利索弗莱恰车厂
The factory of Eliso-Freccia in Milan,
他们还等着呢
they stand wait.
今天黑斯廷斯上尉的订单会来吗?
Will the order of Capitano Hastings come today?
哦 我在想--
Well, I've been thinking--
维茨尼先生 打扰一下
Mr. Vizzini, excuse me.
你约好和安德莱奥迪先生的午餐可要迟到喽
You'll be late for your lunch with Mr. Andreotti.
谢谢你 玛格丽塔
I thank you, Margherita.
先生们 我就把你们交给能干的
Gentlemen, I will leave you in the capable hands
法布里小姐吧
of Signorina Fabbri.
抱歉
Mi scusi.
我正打算和维茨尼先生说
I was just going to say to Mr. Vizzini,
用了这种新的前悬架牵引式链接
with this new trailing link front suspension,
我在想是否还需要什么稳定装置
I wonder if you don't need some sort of stabilizer.
你看-- You see--
- 不需要 - No.
不需要 不需要?
No. No?
圆弧辊与底座横梁相连
The radius roll trailing from the cross member
以便定位整个车身的中心点
Locates each hub fore and aft.
是的 好的 我很欣赏这点--
Yes, well, I appreciate that--
而且由斜伸缩套管支柱来控制每一部分的阻尼
And each unit's damped by the inclined telescopic struts.
对啊
Right.
是的
Yes.
你必须做决定了 黑斯廷斯
You will have to make up your mind, Hastings.
是啊 我正琢磨着
Yeah, well, I'm going to.
明天是最后一天
Tomorrow's the last day.
我要在日记里标一下
I've got it marked in my diary.
写上“决定是否买♥♥车”
It says, "Decide about car."
我说 波罗...
I say, Poirot...
怎么了 黑斯廷斯?
What is it, Hastings?
莱蒙小姐不在
Miss Lemon's not here.
不在?
No?
已经2:20了
It's 2:20.
正巧她来了
Here she is now.
黑斯廷斯 拜托 我在看信呢
Hastings, please. I'm trying to read this letter.
- 可-- - But--
- 波罗先生 我非常抱歉 - Mr. Poirot, I'm so sorry.
没关系 莱蒙小姐
Not at all, Miss Lemon.
没什么要紧事
It is of no importance.
你朋友还好吗?
Your friend is well?
哦 他 嗯...
Well, he, uh... he's, um...
嗯 我们去了里昂拐角酒店
uh, we went to the Lyons Corner House.
真不错
How very nice.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
噢 莱蒙小姐
Oh, Miss Lemon.
为什么不请你的朋友--
Why do you not invite your friend, Monsieur--
他怎么称呼自己的?
How does he call himself?
格雷夫先生?
Mr. Graves?
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
你为什么不请你朋友 格雷夫先生
Why do you not invite your friend, Monsieur Graves,
改天来喝杯茶呢?
to tea one day?
哦 好的
Oh, yes.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
其实
As a matter of fact,
格雷夫先生很感兴趣
Mr. Graves was most interested
当我告诉他我在为你工作时
when I told him I worked for you.
他对这类事总是兴致盎然
He's very interested in that sort of thing.
好极了
Excellent.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
到底是怎么回事 波罗?
What on Earth's going on, Poirot?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
莱蒙小姐有了一位追求者
Miss Lemon has an admirer.
不会吧!
No!
请签在这里和这里
If you sign here and here.
哦 多久能送货?
Oh, how long is delivery?
明天就有三辆运到码头
There are three arriving at the docks tomorrow.
我会打电♥话♥然后...
I'll telephone and...
请稍等
Excuse me a moment.
[意大利语]
[conversing in Italian]
都签好了
All done.
好的
Good.
另一位客户?
Another customer?
什么?
What?
噢 不 那是我舅舅
Oh, no. That was my uncle.
只是些家事
Just a family matter.
噢 是嘛
Oh, right.
那你现在该要支票了吧?
You'll want the check now, then?
啊 黑斯廷斯
Ah, Hastings.
你车买♥♥好了?
You bought your car?
买♥♥了而且钱也付了
Bought and paid for.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
这位是格雷夫先生
This is Mr. Graves.
- 你好 - How do you do?
- 你好 - How do you do?
我刚刚还在和波罗先生说
I was just saying to Monsieur Poirot
我有多羡慕你们
how much I envy you all
你们的工作太刺♥激♥了
the exciting business you're in.
哦 你知道
Well, you know.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
战后我留在海军服役
I stayed on in the Navy after the war.
直到1919年退役
I should have come out in 1919.
格雷夫先生还有一艘船呢
Mr. Graves still has a boat.
不会是海军部的吧 我希望
Not from the Navy, I hope.
噢 不是
Oh, no.
给他们看看照片 埃德温
Show them the picture, Edwin.
好吧
All right.
给
There.
噢
Oh.
非常简洁
Very trim.
菲利斯幻想号♥
Fantasia Felice.
事实上 波罗先生--
As a matter of fact, Monsieur Poirot--
算了
No.
说吧 格雷夫先生?
Yes, Monsieur Graves?
嗯 算了 是...
Eh, no. it's...
噢 好吧 为什么不呢?
Oh, well, why not?
我只想说 我正打算
It's, uh, just that I was going to say I was very near
找一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥咨♥询♥一下
to consulting a private detective myself
就在今天早些时候
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表