Arthur Hastings
我是你叔叔的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your uncle's
哦 实际上 只能说认识
Well, more of an acquaintance, reall.
他让我来探望你
He said I should look you up.
菲利克斯叔叔?
Uncle Felix?
是的
Yes
我听说 最近你去埃及拜访过他
You went out to Egypt to visit him recently, I gather.
你是怎么认识他的?
怎么认识?
How do you know him?
噢 就像别人一样 你知道
Oh, well, just as one does, you know.
社交场合
Just socially
你觉得那里怎样?
How did you find it out there?
埃及 我是说
Egypt, I mean.
很热
Hot
你看到了 黑斯廷斯先生
Look, Mr.Hastings.
我今天... 觉得不适合会客
I guess I'm not feelong all that sociable today.
噢 不不不不 我非常明白
Oh,no no no no no, I quite understand.
再见
Good-bye.
很高兴遇见你
Nice to meet you.
改日再会吧
Look in again sometime.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 我要一杯茶 一碗粥 熏肉和煎鸡蛋
Yes, I'll have tea and porridge and bacon and eggs, please.
鸡蛋要煎双面吗?
Eggs over easy?
啊 不 单面
Uh, no. The other.
两个鸡蛋 煎单面
Two eggs, sunny side up.
加拿大熏肉?
Canadian bacon?
噢 好的 谢谢
Oh, uh, yes.Thank you.
上帝!
Good Lord!
菲利克斯·布雷纳死了?
Felix Bleibner is dead?
他三天前死的
He dead three days ago.
对不起 我以为你知道
I'm soory ,I thought you already know.
很可怕 最痛苦的死亡
I't was horrible, the most horrible death.
他最终都瞎了
He was blind at the end.
医生呢 艾姆斯医生?
Where's the doctor, Dr.Ames?
我带你去见他
I'll take you to him.
小心腿
Now, mind the legs.
小心腿!
mind the legs.
包起来 不是更好吗?
Whuldn't it be better to wrap it?
不
No.
不 不 我不这么认为
No, no, I don't think so.
还是让他们知道 搬的是什么比较好
It's better they be able to see what they're moving.
噢 艾姆斯医生 我能占用你点时间吗?
Oh, Dr.Ames, can I trouble you for a monment?
这位是盖伊·威拉德爵士 约翰爵士的公子
This is Sir Guy Willard, Sir john's son.
-艾姆斯医生 你好吗? -你好
-Dr.Ames, how do you do? -Hello.
这是哈珀先生
And this is Mr.Harper.
-你好 -与施奈德博士
-How do you do? -And Dr.Schneider.
-施奈德博士 -嗨
-Dr.Schneider. -Hi.
盖伊爵士是来接管挖掘工作的
Sir Guy has come to take charge of the excavation.
艾姆斯医生 布雷纳先生的消息 令我很震惊
Dr.Ames, I'm devastated by the news of Mr.Bleibner.
是败血症
It was septicemia.
是的 可是什么引起的?
Yes, but how did it start?
他擦伤了拇指
A scratch on his thoumb,
但我们对它束手无策
Nothing we could do seemed to stop it.
上周 艾姆斯医生截断了他的左臂 可...
Dr.Ames amputated his left arm last week, but
截肢?
Amputated?
为什么不通知我?
Why was I not informed?
哦 我... 我们当时不知道你会牵涉进来
Well, I-we weren't aware you were invlved.
哦 我已经被牵涉进来了
Well, I am invlved.
英国博物馆已同意 由我来接管考古事宜
The British Museum have agreed that I should take over the excavation.
但布雷纳先生的死 无疑改变了形势
But surely Mr.Bleibner's death changes the situation.
确实如此 施奈德博士
Well, indeed it does, Dr.Schneider.
我建议 我们一切依旧
I suggest we carry on as we are
直到完成布雷纳先生的愿望
until the wishes of Mr.Bleibner estate are known.
同时 也许你能愿意
In the meantime, perhaps you'd be good enough
带我去我的住处 佛斯威尔博士
to show me to my quarters, Dr.Fosswell.
先生们
Gentlmen.
布雷纳先生?
Mr.Bleibner?
布雷纳先生?
Mr.Bleibner?
电♥话♥转接台
Switchboard
-给我转警♥察♥局 -好的 先生
-Give me the police. -Yes ,sir.
这让所有人都大吃一惊?
It came as a big surprise to everyone?
当然
Absolutely
没人能理解
No one can understand it.
他们只知道他的自杀毫无理由
They just see no Earthly reason why he should have killed himself.
他才30岁
He was only 30.
他健康状况好吗?
His health, it was good?
简直就像只跳蚤
Fit as flea, it appears.
实际上有点像个运动员
Something of a sportsman too, as a matter of fact.
在学校踢过球
Played foodball at school,
好像创造过当地的百米纪录很好的高尔夫选手 打进过决赛
held some sort of local record for the 100 yards, good golfer.played off scratch.
你高尔夫打得好
You playing the good golf
不代表不会自杀 黑斯廷斯
is on reason not to commit suicide, Hastings.
你只是不懂高尔夫 波罗
You just don't understand golf, Poirot.
他的生活怎么样?
What was his livelihood?
很好 直到大约六个月前
Well, up until about six months ago.
他都在夏威夷学习酒店管理
he'd been in Hawwaii learning the hotel business.
他有什么情感问题吗?
Did he have any problems emotionable?
噢 你说女孩子 上帝 没有
Oh, girls, you mean, God Lord, no.
他已准备好和那位与众不同的梅莱妮·怀斯结婚了
He was all set to marry this absolute corker Melanie Wiws.
可他却开枪自杀了
Then he goes and shoots himself.
听着 我第一次拜访他时
Mind you, the first time I saw him,
他看上去 特别的无精打采
He did seem very, well, abstracted.
我是说 半下午都过去了
I mean, it was halfway through the afternoon,
而他仍旧穿着睡衣
and he was still in his pajamas.
看上去 像是整整一礼拜没漱洗过
looked as if he hadn't washed for a week too.
噢 他还戴着白手套
Oh, and he was wearing white gloves.
白手套?
White gloves?
是的 你知道 白色的棉手套
Yes, you know, white cotton gloves.
他经济上有什么问题吗?
Did he have any problems over money?
据我所知 完全没有
None at all as far as I could tell.
更不用说 老布雷纳死后
Even less when old Bleibner died.
留给他的百万资产了
The Bleibner millions came to him.
啊呀 这就是关键
I say, that's a point.
我很好奇 现在谁会得到这笔钱
I wonder who will get the money now.
噢 知道吗 他留下了一张便条
Oh, he left a note, you know.
不 黑斯廷斯 我不知道
No, Hastings I did not know.
我抄了一份
I made a copy of it.
“活下去 已经毫无意义”
"there is no point in going on
“我是一个麻风病人 一个流浪者”
I am a leper, an outcast
“还是立即自我了断 比较好些”
It's better that I should end my life now
“免得给我爱的人 带去痛苦”
Than bring misery to the people I love
“---鲁伯特·布雷纳”
Rupert Bleibner"
早餐时 我觉得你好像不太舒服 施奈德
I didn't think you looked too well at breakfast, Schneider.
这里疼吗?
Does it hurt here?
有点儿
A little.
我这样动你胳臂 会疼吗?
If i move your arm like this, does that hurt?
不疼... 可我一直觉得
No, but there's a sort of dull ache, though,
肩膀和脖子周围隐隐作痛
Around my shoulders and neck all the time.
你觉得吞咽困难吗?
Do you have any trouble swallowing?
哦 确实有点 是的
Well, as a matter of fact, I do.
是几天前开始的
It started a few days ago.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
哈桑
Hassan
噢 艾姆斯医生 是的?
Oh, Dr.Ames, Yes?
我要开车去开罗的英国医院
I'm going to drive to Cairo to the British hospital.
我要说服他们 给我一些抗毒血清
I've got to persuade them to gave me some antitoxc serum.
您何时回来 先生?
When will you be back, sir?
哦 但愿周五吧 如果我日夜兼程的话
Well, by Friday, I hope, if I drive day and night.
小心点 先生
Be carefur, sir.
噢 还有 哈桑
Oh, and, Hassan,
试着打通开罗的电♥话♥
Try and get through to Cairo by telephone.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表