Oui.
我想他的名字叫沃辛先生
His name, I think, was Mr. Worthing.
是的 先生
That's right, sir.
他是个美国绅士
He was an American gent.
只住了一晚上
He only stayed the night.
今早就走了
Left this morning.
你看见他走的?
You saw him depart?
噢 没有 先生
Oh, no, sir.
他带走了自己的行李
Carried his own luggage.
一定是黎明时分离开的
Must have left at the crack of dawn.
昨晚你没碰巧见过他吧?
You did not, by chance, see him yesterday evening?
没有 先生
No, sir.
不过我能告诉你我看见了谁 先生
I can tell you who I did see, though, sir.
那时我正好要走
Well, it was just as I was leaving.
哦 我不想说三道四 先生
Well, I don't want to talk out of turn, sir,
但是 如果有奖赏之类的话 额...
but, well, if there's a reward and all that, well...
请说下去
Please to continue.
好
Yeah.
哦 那个作家 霍尔先生
Well, that writer, Mr. Hall,
他在酒店外晃来晃去的
he was hanging around outside the hotel.
应该是11点左右
Must have been about 11:00.
- Outside? - Yes, sir.
- 在外面? - 是的 先生
他是站在欧普森夫妇的窗子附近吗?
Would he have been near to the
window of Monsieur and Madame Opalsen?
哦 是的 先生
Well, yes, sir.
就在窗子底下
Right under it.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Well.
这里有些不该有的东西
Now, here's something that shouldn't be here.
这是一把复♥制♥的首饰盒钥匙
That's a duplicate key to the jewel box.
是我们在塞莱斯廷的裙子的褶边里找到的
We found it hidden in the hem of Celestine's petticoat.
看来证据确凿
Sounds pretty conclusive.
可是项链呢?
But what about the necklace?
还没有踪影
No sign of that yet.
往上的 女士们先生们
Going up, ladies and gentlemen.
不过要是像你所说的 有人看见她男友
But if you say her boyfriend was seen
昨晚站在酒店外面的话...
outside the hotel last night...
霍尔先生? 是的 他是在那里
Monsieur Hall? He was here, yes.
好的 那就好解释了 不是吗?
Yes, well, that explains it, doesn't it?
解释什么?
Explains what?
她是如何将项链带出酒店的
How she got the necklace out of the hotel.
她无法离开屋子
She couldn't leave the room,
所以她直接把它扔出窗外
so she simply dropped it out of the window,
他就在下面守着
and he was there to catch it.
你拘捕了塞莱斯廷小姐?
You have arrested Mademoiselle Celestine?
是的 接着我们要找到安德鲁·霍尔 越快越好
Yes, and the sooner we find Andrew Hall, the better.
啊 桑德斯先生
Ah, Mr. Saunders.
我们要和你谈谈
We want a word with you.
我听说你已经解决了这案子 警官
I hear you've already solved the case, sir.
小意思 你见过霍尔先生吗?
Never mind about that. Have you seen Mr. Hall?
霍尔先生吗 警官?
Mr. Hall, sir?
我开车送他去了马场
I drove him to the race course.
他惹什么麻烦了 警官?
Is he in some sort of trouble, sir?
他可能惹上大♥麻♥烦了
He could be in a lot of trouble.
为什么你这么问?
Why do you ask?
哦 他好像有些忧虑不安
Well, he did seem a little anxious.
并不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
你知道我们去哪儿能找到他?
Have you any idea where we might find him?
哦 他总在一个人那里下注
Well, he always places his bets with the same man,
哈利·瓦克斯
Harry Wax.
哈利·瓦克斯?
Harry Wax?
他是个赌马的庄家 警官
He's a bookie, sir.
我希望他来的就是这种地方
Just the sort of place I'd expect him to go.
愿闻其详 总督察?
What do you mean, Chief Inspector?
一个赛马场
A race course.
在这里你能找到各式各样的犯罪分子 波罗
This is where you'll find every criminal element, Poirot.
干这类事还有什么地方比在人群之中更好呢?
And what better place to do this kind
of business than in the middle of a crowd?
我只希望还来得及
I only hope we're not too late.
所有出口都守住了吗?
We've got all the entrances covered?
- Yes, sir. - Right.
- 是的 长官 - 好
你们跟着我
You lot come with me,
你们的招子要留意一个叫哈利·瓦克斯的庄家
and keep your eyes out for a bookie called Harry Wax.
行了 伙计们 快点
All right, come on, lads.
不对 黑斯廷斯
Hastings, this is wrong.
在波罗看来 这毫无道理
To Poirot, it makes no sense.
45, 50,
55, 60.
下一场比赛是...
Next race is the...
- You Harry Wax? - Yeah.
- 你就是哈利·瓦克斯? - 对
今早有没有一个高个金发的小伙下过注?
Is there a tall, blond-haired
chap made a bet this morning?
波罗!
Poirot!
那是沃辛先生 我可以发誓
There's Mr. Worthing. I could have sworn it.
喂!
Oi!
他在那儿!
There he is!
站住!
Halt!
这里你不能进来
You can't come in here.
拦住他! 拦住他!
Stop him! Stop him!
抓住他!
Get him!
来吧
Come on.
押他上车
Right. Get him in the car.
行了 上车 快点
All right, in the car. Come on.
恐怕我们还是来晚了
I'm afraid we got to him just too late.
可我们发现了这两样东西
But we found this and this.
珍珠
The pearls.
不 只是装的袋子
No, just the pouch they were kept in.
空的
Empty.
那珍珠去哪儿了?
So what's happened to the pearls?
你误会了 总督察
You've got it all wrong, Chief Inspector.
啊 那我猜这些都是你赌马赢来的 是吗?
Ah, so I suppose you won this lot on a horse, did you?
是的
Yes.
七赔一的“笑童子”跑赢了
Laughing Boy came in at seven to one.
那你见到我时为什么还要跑?
Then why did you try and run for it when you saw me?
我欠了债
I owe money.
我运气不佳
I've had a bad run
遇上了一些坏人
and fell in with some pretty bad company.
哦 你见过他们的样子
Well, you saw what they were like
就在戏院外面
outside the theater.
是的
Yes.
我不知道你是什么人 所以...
I didn't know who you were, so...
这个你如何解释?
How do you explain this?
我无法解释
I can't.
我从没见过它
I've never seen it before.
它就在你的口袋里
It was in your pocket.
那肯定是别人放进去的
Then somebody must have put it there.
总督察?
Chief Inspector?
霍尔先生
Monsieur Hall.
你为什么不去欧普森先生的晚会?
Why did you not go to the party of Monsieur Opalsen?
我告诉过你
I've told you.
我去散步了
I went for a walk.
然后你走着走着就回到了大都会酒店
And your walk took you back
to the Grand Metropolitan Hotel.
是的
Yes.
我想去看看塞莱斯廷
I wanted to see Celestine.
我只是想和她在一起
I just needed to be with her.
可是后来 我发现她不是一个人
But then, when I saw she wasn't alone,
我就睡觉去了
I went to bed.
波罗先生 你要相信我
Mr. Poirot, you've got to believe me.
我从没见过那把钥匙
I'd never seen that key before.
一定是别人藏在里面的
Someone must have hidden it there.
好了 好了 好了 亲爱的
Now, now, now, now, now, mon petit.
和我说说霍尔先生的事吧
Tell me, about Monsieur Hall,
你知道他在赌博吗?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表