我和约翰一周前结的婚
John and I were married a week ago.
我能进去吗?
Can I go in?
你丈夫在等你
Your husband awaits you.
好好好
Well, well, well.
这么说 露丝已经偷偷嫁给了约翰
So Ruth secretly married John.
好的 我也只能说祝她好运了
Well, good luck to her is all I can say.
但是你也打算结婚了吧
But you also have plans for the marriage,
苏珊小姐
Mademoiselle Susan.
是的 从现在起
Yes, and from now on,
我要帮雨果打理他的生意了
I'll be helping Hugo with his business.
但您为何来此呢 波罗先生
But what brings you here, Mr. Poirot?
您要订货吗?
Do you want to place an order?
噢 不不不不不 特伦特先生
Oh, non, non, non. Non, non, Monsieur Trent.
就为了这个
It is just this.
我想这是你的吧?
It belongs, I think, to you?
是的
Yes.
没错 是我的
Yes, it is mine.
您在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find it?
特伦特先生 你舅舅死的那晚
Monsieur Trent, on the night that your uncle died,
你见过约翰·莱克先生吗?
did you see Monsieur John Lake?
没有
No.
没有 他在图书室里
No, he was in the library.
你听见枪声了?
You heard the shot?
是的
Yes.
苏珊也听见了
Susan heard it too.
不错
Yes.
我正在走廊里急着往下跑
I was dashing down the corridor.
我还以为是车子回火呢
I thought it was a car backfiring.
但为什么你要这么急呢 小姐?
But why were you dashing, Mademoiselle?
哦 锣声把我头都搞晕了
Well, I'd got muddled with the gongs,
而且我害怕会迟到
and I was terrified of being late.
要知道 我当是我已经听见了第一声锣鸣
You see, I thought I'd already heard the first gong.
是的 我也以为听见了
Yes, I thought I heard it too.
一点不错 黑斯廷斯
Exactly, Hastings.
然而我 赫尔克里·波罗 没听见
And yet I, Hercule Poirot, did not hear.
案子解决了
The case is solved.
解决了? 什么意思?
Solved? How?
啊 黑斯廷斯
Ah, Hastings.
你没听见卡德维尔小姐的证词吗?
Did you not hear the testimony of Mademoiselle Cardwell?
你没想到那瓶香槟吗?
And do you not recollect the bottle of champagne?
单靠一瓶香槟
It's gonna take more than champagne
可解决不了这案子 波罗
to solve this case, Poirot.
比如 子弹怎么说?
What about the bullet, for instance?
你要是发现了子弹 总督察
You shall have the bullet, Chief Inspector.
你立刻就能发现一切
Soon you shall have everything.
我请你们所有人来这里
I have asked you all to come here
是为了让你们知道
so that you might learn the true facts
杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯先生死亡的真♥相♥
concerning the death of Monsieur Gervase Chevenix.
他还没死
He is not dead.
太太?
Madame?
他飞去了不同的灵魂境界 仅此而已
He is on a different spiritual plane, that's all.
好了 好了
There, there.
首先 我们必须承认这不是自杀
First, we must accept the fact that this was not suicide.
谢夫尼克斯先生没有杀死他本人 没有
Monsieur Chevenix did not kill himself, non.
他是被杀的
He was killed
而且是被在这屋里的某个人所杀
and by someone in this very room.
不可能!
It's not possible!
我们破门进来时这里没人
There was no one in here when we broke in.
门也是从里面锁上的
And the door was locked from the inside.
钥匙在杰维斯那里
Gervase had the key.
况且窗户也都关着
And the windows were fastened.
总之 没人想要杀他
Anyway, no one would have wanted to kill him.
真的?
Indeed?
但就是你 卡德维尔小姐
And yet it was you, Mademoiselle Cardwell,
你亲口跟我说你恨他
you yourself who told to me that you hated him
并且你不会让任何东西阻碍你和雨果·特伦特先生
and that you would let nothing stand in between you and Monsieur Hugo Trent.
这不公道
That's not fair.
而你呢 特伦特先生?
And you, Monsieur Trent?
你渴望见到你的事业获得成功
You were desperate to see your business succeed.
是的 我--我需要钱
It's true. I--I needed money.
钱你现在是有了 先生
Money which you now have, Monsieur,
一笔你原先决得不到的钱
money which you would never have received
你舅舅不死的话
without the death of your uncle.
你也是 莱克先生
You also, Monsieur Lake.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
从你见到波罗的那一刻起你就害怕
You are afraid from the moment you set eyes on Poirot.
你不仅犯了纵火罪
You have not only committed arson.
你还说服谢夫尼克斯先生
You also persuaded Monsieur Chevenix
舍弃了1万英镑
to part with a sum of £10,000.
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
不是?
Non?
我认为谢夫尼克斯先生可能不会这样想
I think Monsieur Chevenix might have disagreed.
还有你
And you also.
你有充足的理由想要你的监护人死去
You had every good reason to wish your guardian dead,
莱克夫人
Madame Lake.
我丝毫理由也没有
I had no reason at all.
而且 就算是谋杀
And anyway, even if it was murder,
那也不会是我
it couldn't have been me.
不会?
Non?
我告诉过你 波罗先生
I told you, Mr. Poirot.
露丝小姐与我在客厅里
Miss Ruth was in the living room with me
当谢夫尼克斯先生被杀时
when Mr. Chevenix was killed.
当时是几点 林嘉德小姐?
At what time was that, Mademoiselle Lingard?
谢夫尼克斯先生死时又是几点?
And at what time did Mr. Chevenix die?
我们知道他是几点死的
We know what time he died.
我们听见了枪声
We heard the shot.
不不不
Non, non, non.
你们上当了
You were deceived.
8点时 谢夫尼克斯先生确实是在他书房♥的桌上工作
At 8:00, Monsieur Chevenix was indeed in his study working at his desk.
可屋里并非只有他一人
But he was not alone in the room.
他转过身
He turned.
那把枪有消音器
The gun was silenced.
没人能听见枪声
No one heard the shot.
那么...
So...
现在让我们细想一下子弹的问题
Let us now consider the language of the bullet.
黑斯廷斯 请坐
Hastings, please to sit.
枪是在谢夫尼克斯先生的左手上发现的
The gun was discovered in the
left hand of Monsieur Chevenix.
很好 我的名片
Good. My card.
然而自我们的初次见面起
And yet from our very first meeting,
我就知道谢夫尼克斯先生惯用的是右手
I knew that Monsieur Chevenix was right-handed.
可如果子弹是在背后发射的...
But if the bullet was fired from behind...
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
就像这样
Comme ca,
那它怎么可能会击中
how could it possibly hit the mirror,
侧面的镜子呢?
which is to the side?
这不可能
It couldn't have.
是的
Non.
所以让我们现在假设
So now let us suppose
书房♥的门敞开着
that the door to the study was open.
劳驾了 斯奈尔先生
If you please, Monsieur Snell.
谢谢
Thank you.
再来一遍 黑斯廷斯?
And again, Hastings?
枪又来了
The gun comme ca.
子弹会击中铜锣
It would've hit the gong.
原来这就是我听见的锣声
So that was the gong I heard.
那镜子是怎么碎的?
Well, then how did the mirror get broken?
凶手想制♥造♥一个自杀的假象
The murderer wanted to make an appearance of suicide.
可假如锣声被人听见了会有何后果?
But what if the sound of the gong has been heard?
那你们就会知道书房♥门
Then it would be known that the door to the study
并没有关上 而是开着的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表