I mean, earlier on today, I--
去年 你还想成为一个摄影师呢!
Last year, you wanted to become a photographer.
要是你一开始就把钱借给我--
Well, if you'd loaned me the
money in the first place--
你想要的钱你都得到了
You have had all the money you're going to get.
阿斯特韦尔夫人以为她把眼镜忘在您桌上了
Lady Astwell thought she might have left her reading glasses on your desk.
是吗?
Did she?
哦 她肯定是搞错了
Well, she must have made a mistake.
搞错的不是只有她 玛格雷夫小姐
She's not the only one who's mistaken, Miss Margrave.
这已不是我第一次在这里抓到你
And this isn't the first
time I've caught you in here
乱翻我的文件了
messing around with my papers.
我不知道您在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不是吗?
No?
请放开我的手
Please let go of my arm.
我要你周一一大早就离开这栋房♥子
I want you out of this house first thing on Monday morning.
你的服务已不再被需要了
Your services are no longer required.
莉莉
Lily.
这里
Over here.
我找到了
I found it.
在哪里?
Where?
在他书房♥里
It's in his study.
战争 波罗
War, Poirot.
这就是我说的 我说的就是战争
That's what I said, and war is what I mean.
它马上就要来了 你记住我说的话
And it's coming soon, you mark my words.
和谁开战呢 鲁本爵士?
With anyone in particular, Sir Rueben?
当然是德国人
Germany, of course.
他们正在组织军队
They're rearming.
正在莱茵兰进行军事训练
They've remilitarized the Rhineland.
在你知道前 他们已经遍布全欧洲了
They'll be all over Europe before you know it.
可能先从你那地方下手 嗯 比利时
Probably start with your place, um, Belgium.
用不了他们多久的
Shouldn't take them long.
请你原谅 鲁本爵士
You will forgive me, Sir Rueben,
也许是我看不出形势有这么严峻
if I do not view the prospect with such sangfroid.
我自己亲身体验过
I myself have experienced it firsthand,
同德国人开战所产生的灾难和损失
the horror and destruction of war with Germany.
哦 我没说战争是一桩好事
Well, I'm not saying that war is a nice business.
可生意就是生意
But business it is.
战争和化学制品密不可分
War and chemicals go hand in glove.
还有比生意更重要的事
There are more important things than business.
不是只有商业才能获利
Business will not be the only beneficiary.
想想科学上的重大突破:
Think of the great strides that science will make:
新能源 新型金属--
new fuels, new alloys--
而且它还会推动经济的发展
And it'll do wonders for the economy.
你知道现如今我们有多少人失业吗?
Do you know how many unemployed we have today?
超过一百万
More than a million.
超过一百万的人在申领救济金
More than a million scrounging on the dole.
战争似乎是个极端的解决方式
War seems a pretty drastic solution.
我想我赞同维克多的话
I think I agree with Victor.
你当然会这么想 南希
As well you would, Nancy.
从不面对现实
Never could face facts.
总是装腔作势
Always the great actress.
我们能谈点更轻松的事吗?
Could we talk about something
a little more pleasant?
精致
Exquisite.
完美
Parfait.
噢 上帝!
Oh, mon dieu.
黑斯廷斯 这无疑是奥古斯特·克鲁伊的作品
Hastings, this is undoubtedly the work of Auguste Clouet.
而奥古斯特·克鲁伊
And Auguste Clouet,
他是历代君王里最好的工匠
he is one of the finest craftsmen in Liege.
真迷人
Fascinating.
噢 真精彩
Oh, magnifique.
令人难以置信 一件廷德曼的作品?
C'est incroyable. A Tindemann?
一件朱尔斯·廷德曼的真品?
A genuine Jules Tindemann?
所有收藏都很了不起
The whole collection, it is magnificent.
是吗?
Is it?
我在跳楼价时买♥♥的
I got it at a knockdown price.
希望卖♥♥掉它赚点儿钱
I'm hoping to sell it for a profit.
但你如何能忍♥心呢?
But how can you bear the sacrifice?
忍♥心?
Sacrifice?
哦 依我看
Oh, as far as I'm concerned,
谁买♥♥下谁就可以把它们融成废铁
whoever buys them can melt them down for scrap.
从来没有 黑斯廷斯
Never, Hastings.
我从来没有见过如此讨厌的人
Never have I met a man so obnoxious,
而且我敢发誓 他给我们喝的那些酒
and I swear, that wine he to gave us,
是在他的化工厂里生产的
he manufactured in his chemical factory.
今晚确实让人不太愉快 我承认
Not the most pleasant evening, I'll agree.
可惜了那些铜像
Sorry about the bronzes.
真是暴殄天物
That such a philistine
should have them in his custody,
这是对艺术与公正的亵渎!
it is an offense against art and justice.
我说...
I say...
我想送你们回酒店
I thought I'd walk you back to your hotel.
我要吸点新鲜空气
I could do with a spot of fresh air.
噢 好啊
Oh, right.
是的 我想我该先行告退了
Yes, I think I should retire now.
谢谢你今晚的盛情款待 阿斯特韦尔夫人
Thank you for a most enjoyable evening, Lady Astwell.
晚安 特里富西斯先生
Good night, Mr. Trefusis.
没事了 帕森斯
That'll be all, Parsons.
好的 夫人
Very good, your ladyship.
告诉我 莱弗森先生
Tell me, Monsieur Leverson,
为了得到这个爵位
in order to deserve a knighthood,
你舅舅一定没少下功夫
your uncle must have rendered some service most special,
是吧?
n'est-ce pas?
花钱购买♥♥ 他向来如此
Bought and paid for, like everything else.
那人就是个怪物 暴君 还是个骗子
The man's a monster, a bully, and a liar.
一个骗子 波罗先生
A liar, Mr. Poirot.
我很惊讶阿斯特韦尔夫人居然受得了
I'm surprised at Lady Astwell putting up with it.
我才不会去他那该死的工厂上班呢
Well, I'm not going to work in his blasted factory.
等着瞧吧
I'll show him.
我不想再听到
I don't want to hear any more
这些伤感爱国之类的废话了
of this sentimental, patriotic claptrap.
做生意就是为了赚钱
We're in business to make money,
况且德国人已经打算付款了
and the Germans are willing to pay it.
不 我们卖♥♥给他们的东西会被用在军事上的
No, what we are selling them will be used for military purposes.
维克多
Victor.
他简直令人厌恶
He's insufferable.
有关莉莉的事
About Lily.
我跟你说过了 南希 她必须走人
I've told you, Nancy, she's going,
就是这么简单
and that's all there is to it.
在这件事上我就没有发言权吗?
Don't I have any say in the matter?
看护多得是
Hired help are ten a penny.
你可以另找一个
You can get another one.
噢
Oh.
我已经受够你了
I've just about had as much as I'm going to take.
天呐!
My God.
没事了
No harm done.
晚安
Good night.
无可奉告
Nothing at all.
别挡道
Stay in the grass.
当心
Mind yourselves.
别挡道 走吧
Stay in the grass. Let's go.
头部受到猛击而死 要我说
Quick blow to the head saw him off, I'd say.
那就是凶器
There's the murder weapon.
我能否问一下 先生
If I might ask, sir,
你昨晚离开时 莱弗森先生看上去如何?
in what condition was Mr. Leverson when he left you last night?
他醉醺醺的
In a state of the most regrettable inebriations.
怎么了?
Why do you ask?
听说他是
Well, it sounds as though
他舅舅生前见过的最后一人
he was the last one to see his uncle alive.
管家帕森斯听见了莱弗森先生
Parsons, the butler, heard Mr. Leverson
和他舅舅的争吵声
having an argument with his uncle.
但没听清他们在吵什么
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表